Summoning somalibro

old thread ded, pls post here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f6TS3fcrVQ0
m.imgur.com/r/sweden/AMin9Ku
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where somali bro?

somali get in here nigger

Somali Immigrant here. What do you want to know ?

not you nigger.

the somalian poster who lives in mogadishu

My cousins live there. AMA

Nigger is ded

which city are you from

>tfw you are not Somalian
>don't live in a real world mad max
>live in boring (((civilisation)))

why even live

Not you low test bitch that left Somalia for whitey land.

get out of canada and get off welfare you stinky, lazy, waste of oxygen. You are a race of failures.

I'm so happy I left Canada and don't have to pay for your welfare anymore you stupid monkey.

Kill yourself.

Hey the Jews are working overtime to bring mad max to you. Just sit tight

Somalibro reporting in

no one gives a fuck about you nor your cousin

It's late as fuck there brah. He's probably asleep in his beached shipwreck.

Oh yes

HE'S AMONG US

Enchiladas and snackbars

Hey!

How hard is it to live there, access to food/water shitting and pissing and general crime etc etc. What is the political situation like? Any chance of getting an internet connection there? How do you think Somalis would react to non somalis living there? Would they be targeted or ignored?

Hi friend.
Just for clarification, you're the teacher who occasionally posts on Sup Forums?

Somalibro! So happy you are back!

Hail Somalibro, we can send you money if you support nationalism and stopping immigrations to other countries.

lets stay on course and discuss my cat business that will turn me into richest man in Africa.

Har'Geisa

You need to wash your mouth out with soap pinkman. Don't worry; you will learn human manners soon.

Still waiting for a pic of your hand. Just because

Glad to see you're still alive!

Canada is FULL

I can't believe I am actually talking to someone from Africa

lol no. I'm financing my whole family to move here. Life is good. We need reparations for slavery. Our African American Brothers WELCOME US into their American lands.under Ba'rak Hussein Obama.

Are you actually black?

where do i even begin, if spend a whole day telling how much of a shithole this place is, you still wouldnt fathom.

If you support anti-immigration we can send you money make a video saying poor people from poor cunts should help make the land and people's that are poor not be poor instead of running from problems and going to another land, do this shit and I'll donate money right now.

Canada is full

>Flag
Surely you've met a nigger before?

"Somalibro" stop simping for these dofaars and if u gay u would have been stoned.....prepare a camel meal and some Tea for when i arrive.

>Cancuck larping as a Somali
Can't make this shit up.

did you go on a pirate trip?

Look at all this white boipucci being offered to the somali pirate.

You guys are way into him tbqhfamalam.

i'd totally buy a somali cat from you bro

you on the other hand can sit around for the race war. the chinese and hinds will join us and send you back to where you came from and somalibro will execute you for treason

All our niggers have been in the US since at least 1808 (which is when the import of niggers was banned)

leafs truly are the most pathetic people on this board

That's why we want you to make a youtube channel.

You could actually make decent money from it. Especially considering your low cost of living.

BTW what is your cost of living per month, and what do you get for it (what are your living conditions?)

How is it like to live in a failed state ? Do they feel safe there ? Is there a government and does it have any power ?

It used to be unbelievable shit when I was growing up but MARSHA-ALLAH! things are getting better. General crime is lower than shitholes like Detroit. Somalia is run by Tribal law so it's more peaceful for Somalis.

Ireland hates Brits more then they hate africans......and those gingers were the "n-words of europe"

i try to hold regular seminars to redpill the youth to not migrate to western countries because the day of the robe is soon, but they heed my advice.

Ok I'll shorten it.
>How easy is it getting access to food/water
>What is general sanitation/health services like
>Is there still a civil war going on
>Is it hard to get access to internet
>How would Somalis look at outsiders

These nigs live in white cunts not true political and geographical Africans living in Africa and among an African state.

Hes probably not even larping though

How did pirates go from THIS to this

Henry Avery stole one ship and made £400 million. That's just from one ship, not to mention the rest. Then he retired.

Thats because we dont have much experience with them. But once the nature of a nigger is learnt we'll kick them out

Start at the beginning, pretty please

whats your thoughts on this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=f6TS3fcrVQ0

This. Make a YouTube channel. You'll make bank

Its our anarcho-capitalism fetish

why are you interested in seeing my hand, there are many Somalians that are living amongst you whom you have accepted to be your peers and gave them your precious passport.

More specifically they hate the English, they are probably closer to the Scotts than the English are and they are ambivalent toward the Welsh

Hmm lot of pure blooded Africans here. Dont know which is better.

White people stopped being pirates?

whats your pc setup look like?

are you sure youre not australian?

How can I donate money to you?
You will be our millionaire representative in Somalia teaching importance of nationalism.

This!

thats actually not true, giving that your immigration minister is a somalian dude who is willing to take 200,000 skinies into your greener pastures.

How did you find Sup Forums?

WHEN SHALL OGADEN BE LIBERATED

post pc setup somalibro

Jesus, I can smell you from here. Why do all somalis stink like rotting flesh?

But the irish are the n-words of their place....so you basically support what the british did to you....causee their experience with "Small brain, ginger, fragile subhuman" is over a 1000 year.

He ain't been killed by pirates yet

Have you ever considered becoming a pirate? You could probably set up a gofundme account and get badass pirate shit.

Mate Nigerians are way worse. Ugly filth

must be dead marines

You have never been around a somali....all we smell of is musk and incense fuck u talking bout.

Kek the state of Canada (and the West) that we can't tell anymore if it's a larper or a real african

delet

>send you money
how are you going to send me money burger when you barely making minimum wage.

Many of them were privateers and sacked so they turned to piracy. They had some justification in all honesty. But yeah, probably. Or it became too difficult/not worth the risk

post your pc setup

Say nigger nord cuck and learn how to speak English

what OS do you use

>Canada is full

not according to these to fine gentlemen.

Maybe with our help the truth of the Holohoax can find fertile ground and take root in the only free land left, Somalia.

OHH SHITTT! u in somalia for vacay.....getting your energy up in Xamar to come ruin Europe some MORE! YAAAS!

pirated windows 95

If you want money be anti immigration video if no money is donated stop doing them if you want more donations keep doing em.

IT'S SPELLED NIGGER! GO BACK NIGGER

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

m.imgur.com/r/sweden/AMin9Ku

Fuck off larper timestamp and hand now

'Why? English is not even your original language....You have no idea of your real heritage....look at how confused you are.

post your pc battlestation

POST TIMESTAMP WITH PC SETUP AND YOUR OS

Everybody wants to give Somalibro money to be their puppet, they don't realize he's just here for the bantz like the rest of us.

It's harder to find buyers for the merchandise on the ships, and to find ports with the facilities to offload a container, where they'll also deal with stolen ships.
Much simpler to take the ship and collect a ransom.

what's life like there? what do you do for work? can you farm there?

post hand with timestamp and PC setup