Greater Switzerland when?

Probably never.

I don't understand how a country that buries its head in the sand when it comes to world matters could ever expand its borders.

amerifag here.. my family emigrated to America from Basel. I'm Swiss-Austrian. Include Austria and Netherlands in your pic, and I fully support this notion. My family came from Austria, and likely assisted in the original construction of the port and city of Amsterdam.

They don't want more land, they just want be left alone and keep on with their jewing

How exactly??

Can only do what they do because of natural borders/terrain

American here with significant Swiss heritage on my mom's side. If you make this happen I'll move back to be with you, brothers

switzerland doesn't need to expand it's borders. It's already the nexus of Europe and the USA. As I said in my previous post.. my family is from Basel. Many Swiss, French, Austrian, *Rheinlanders colonized the USA through Amsterdam. Nearly everyone on the east coast or in the South are "Dutch" Ancestry. If all of the Swiss Diaspora and their children came home, Switzerland would have to expand it's borders to encompass them all.

Good to see a surge in Switzerlander nationalism. My family came over to America from there so Switzerland is like a second home to me. If you accomplish this I might come visit

greater jewland when? dunno
>kek'd

Indeed, but we need to reunify our empire again and make our peoples great again

we are not swiss john, more so german
t. amsterdammer who is 25% german

The mountainjews are still butthurt about the HRE half a millenium later, they will never join any form of union on their own ever again

They stole the Habsburg holdings in Switzerland, don´t forget about that!

>neutral country
>flag is literally positive

>annexing Italy
kek, get ready to a welfare collapse.

I thought it was only the south that was shit Luigi?

>becoming a mountain jew
no,thanks

Well, you want to annex mostly welfare moutainous regions with uncapable Frenchies mainly, ENJOY

He didn't understand what he wrote, ignore his post.

Mountain Jew Empire

>mountain jew
>leaving out the jewest of the mountains

Fucking disgusting, putting Italians with Austrians into one state is fucking torture

I Fixed.

Poland is also very Jewish. (perhaps UK & USA should be included too)

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I don´t want to share a country with Frenchies, Italians and Poles, ffs

I would go Ireland then. At least there I could carry a gun, not under Swiss rule.

Approved.

I want to be able to speak German when skiing in the (soon to be former) French Alps.

>I don´t want to share a country with Frenchies, Italians and Poles, ffs

But you already are.

If you consider Czech(ia) republic as part of Europe Union or European Economic Area

They don't have the Euro and last time I was there two border cops sweeped the train and racially profiled against Musloids, so no "no borders, lol".
They have a nice little country going on their own and are in the EU only for gibs.

Hopefully never

At least they are white. I'd be more concerned about "Frenchies", "Italians" and - well, Poles are still mostly Poles, I assume.

But that is a trade and border movement union, not the literal state, mate
I don´t fucking want their stupid laws

Hahahhaha

Goddammit

>Be me
>Germanic descended Czech with bohemian culture
>Be in a supermarket
>Wait in a queue
>Two Italian women before me
>Younger one is frequently coming with more and more goods
>tfw. northern Italy, what a prosperous and civilised region
Also, they´re unable to stand in a queue, so everyone has to get a ticket

Frenchies are retarded scumbags holding rightful clay of many countries

Poles are Poles... the most retarded country on Earth eating shit for food everyday

For what inbred? More global banks you rotten toothed parasite

Haha Germans kissing ass to cheese banking fags. Its ok though abdul Mohammed is ur future.

muh heritage