Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Where is this mofo hidden?
Did he received direct orders from CIA?
Redpill me Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Other urls found in this thread:

longwarjournal.org/archives/2005/08/the_seven_phase.php
jpost.com/Middle-East/With-Syria-in-pieces-its-time-to-recognize-Israels-annexation-of-the-Golan-488381
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jerusalem

Still on command of ISIL?

He's alright

He is a Mossad agent. ISIS is a US/Israel psyop phantom. You cannot fight or kill a phantom, you can deliver weapons to them or kill some of their followers.

The problem is that they all look the same.
It's either skinny bearded fucker or fat bearded fucker.
I would just shoot anything that looked like him, too troublesome to find out which one is which.

he's a mossad agent named elliot shimon see

SANTIAGOOOOOOOOOOOO

So when will Trump close this psyop?
Do he need Bibi's autorization?

Radicalized at Camp Bucca in Iraq along with the rest of the ISIS cronies, before being accidentally released to form AQI which then broke away and became ISIS which then became IS which now apparently wants to be AQ again.

Is this him?

His name is elliot shimon. This is a vaginal Eve fertility cult. Ishtar. The frogs. Molech. Isis. All the same shit. September 23. The vaginas on trump tower. All related. The gold and purple lapel pins. Divine femininity and vaginas. Jews started organising through women out of nowhere. Plato ruined the acceptance of gays in the church with his theories on adamic trannies. This is the hatred of gays. This will be everyone's downfall who hasn't married Christ

I think those are two guys,

I don't see the connection between the Turk looking guy and the guy giving the speech apart from the dark eyebrow which all shitskins and dunecoons have

He's in his bunker contemplating suicide.

why do westerners refer to ISIS/ISIL/IS as that aforementioned names? friends that live in the area have referred to the group as "daesh" to which isis is not very fond of for some reason.

wtf that beard in the top left picture is clearly fake!
top kek

Apparently 'Daesh' is a kurdish work meaning 'to trample' and as such ISIS are apparently not fond of it.

The reason why westerners use ISIS is because it is an english acronym whereas DAESH is an arabic one.

>Dawlat Al-islamiyya min al-Eraq w aSHam

Since we speak english (for now) we use the english acronym. Pretty straightforward desu

Wtf are you on about schizo?? Making shit up like pizzagate, youll make us frogs look like tin foil jackasses like alex jones.

>ISIS is just a CIA MOSSAD psyops

in other news water is wet

Explain this with a little less scizophrenia.

Remind me again how many terrorist attacks have been carried out by ISIS on Israel?

well osama bin ladens CIA nickname was Tim Osman..

August 15, 2005 |
longwarjournal.org/archives/2005/08/the_seven_phase.php

no one
in fact israel and USA use the islamic terrorist meme to destabilize the middle east and flood europe with shitskins

and why the hell was mosul abandon when Isis attacked.. there was like 2.5 billion dollars in the mosul central bank and 1/3 of all american toys that they left behind when they leaved iraq ..

im not joking.. there was not one single soldier in mosul.. you guys remember one day a couple of years ago.when we woke up and the news papers was like half of Iraq is in Isis hand now :o

S A G E. This is a slide thread...

The trees on trump tower are in the shape of a vag with a big dick going in. Same shape as the lapel pins they wore I mentioned. Sept 11 same thing. Two males becoming a male and a female. Serpent seed. And sept 23 is in Revelation and signifies the devil awaiting a vagina in the skies. Again. From genesis to revelation to today. Kikes and fake muslims and fake kikes hate the male gender. Everybody is about beeknee inside poosee and blowing themselves out of the 144,000. David and Jonathan were fags and there are many more examples but nobody cares. The 144,000 it says are men undefiled only by a vagina or by vaginas. "Why" is this? Use a surrogacy or never have sex with them. Pick only one

this

Elliot Shimon/Simon, a member of Mossad.

I'm afraid you've gone full autist

How. Fuck this. You guys always bait. How. Eve fucked satan. You fuck his sloppy seconds. You are duped terrorists and are disgusting and this isnt my problem. Be specific like I am ffs. Are you all retards? No. Always just jew bag shills like this guy
You Fabian

yeaa.. i think there is a lot of youtube videos that showing "Islamist extremist" was just jews playing a role...

Jews are using ISIS as an excuse to land grab in Syria. Next up Lebanon or Jordan. Towards the end, they'll try to take down Iran.

jpost.com/Middle-East/With-Syria-in-pieces-its-time-to-recognize-Israels-annexation-of-the-Golan-488381

I think you are onto something.

Isn't he hiding somewhere at the Syrian border starving or something?

Thank you beautiful man

Yeah ok. Allllllritey then. A mouse rodent without a face. Sure showed me my research of 30 years is wrong

Do you think they call him Abu Bakr al-Big Daddy?

You're wasting my time. Be a real man with something worth while to say or keep posting may mays and get ignored. By investing like this and saying nothing you only show your fear of what im saying. Can this place turn massively leftist and against these kikes?

Wearing watches is considered good. Then you always know exactly when to pray.

Greater Israel with Burger Nation as an allied?

He's a Mossad member

He's trying to Mossad the Assad, but he'll fail of course

Remember him? Where is THIS guy hiding?

>Trees on trump tower are shape of vag with a big dick going in
>Same shape as lapel pins they wore I mentioned
>Sept 11 same thing.
>Serpent seed.

>Be specific like i am ffs

wtf are you talking about you rabid Chinadian

I won't speak to you. Tell me what is confusing you. Tell me what you see there that I dont see or how im wrong. You fucking aborted chinese female

Dead or still making some fat beats for is nigas?

Blown up in an airstrike 2 years ago.

I want to know what happened to THIS guy.

John Cantlie

He's probably in Israel. He's a Mossad/CIA agent. I wonder what would happen if the actual radicals in ISIS found out. lol. BTFO.

The guy you posted is mohammed emwazi (the real jihadi john) im talking about Abdel Majed Abdel Bary. He was suspected to be john

I dont know why you guys think killing him would be a good idea. Hes not like Bin Laden. Hes a caliph. His followers will die for him. ISIS is more of a problem if ges gone

OY VEYYY. FFS the guy has a yiddish accent. They all know how planty they are. This is all staged. The whole world is

>Abdel Majed Abdel Bary
They look all the same... Abdel is living at large in Turkey...

north-west iraq

Is he still held hostage?

>caliph
A caliph made by CIA & Israel...

not bad for 46, too bad he's losing it all slowly.

>mfw a former isis member is roaming the streets of turkey and Erdogan does nothing about it

It's a psyop. Israel's proxy army.

>The trees on trump tower are in the shape of a vag with a big dick going in.

No, they're not. What is the significance even if they wre

>Same shape as the lapel pins they wore I mentioned.

What lapel pins, worm by whom? What even the fuck are you talking about?

>Sept 11 same thing.
Same thing as what? be specific like me ffs

>Two males becoming a male and a female.
I literally can't even. WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!

>Serpent seed.
Like... snake jizz? What are you getting at>

>And sept 23 is in Revelation and signifies the devil awaiting a vagina in the skies.
Is that actually in the bible?

>Again. From genesis to revelation to today. Kikes and fake muslims and fake kikes hate the male gender.
What? How?

>Everybody is about beeknee inside poosee and blowing themselves out of the 144,000.
WTF is beeknee? WTF is poosee? 144,000 what? You are literally retarded

>David and Jonathan were fags and there are many more examples but nobody cares. The 144,000 it says are men undefiled only by a vagina or by vaginas. "Why" is this? Use a surrogacy or never have sex with them. Pick only one

Does this actually make sense to you?

How can I be aborted if I'm typing this? Do your minders know that you are on the computer, shitposting on a Cambodian Voodoo forum?

Apparently, yes. Last video released featured him in December 2016.

He was making a series for ISIS where he'd tour the Calphate and act like everything was swell and talk about how the coalition were bombing hospitals and universities. He looked pale as fuck and his teeth were rotten and crooked, but as he is originally British it's hard to tell whether it was IS that did that to him.

leaf, its time to stop posting...

Literally who? How can such an ugly Kebab seller be important.
sage bait

Just another kike actor. Everything in the MSM is basically a Hollywood movie.

Yeah i'm watching it rn. Thats sad man..I thought they released him back in 2014 or something

Why hasn't ISIS attacked Iran, don't they hate Shias? The Caliph is back in Tehran after helping destabilize the Sunni triangle, mission accomplished.

>thinking Iran is pro-ISIS
you're not even close to redpilled

Why does ISIS not attack Israel

she's so pretty that she scares me

Why doesn't ISIS attack Iran? The rise of ISIS was an excellent way to paint all rebels as terrorists and gave Iran an excuse to send their militias and Revolutionary Guard into Syria allowing them to creep closer to dominating the Arab world.

ISIS is Israel's proxy army.
Iran is not pro ISIS because they are anti Israel. They may be goat fuckers but they're WOKE AF. Israel wouldn't dare attack them with ISIS, that's there second proxy army, America's, job.

[1 of 2]: If you look at old art works of fertility goddeses they have speckled pubes that look like trees. Trees are symbolic for satan and Christ. Tree of life. Tree of death and of vaginal knowledge. Not book knowledge. The trees there are in that same dot like vaginal pattern. I didnt make this up but the correlation is 100%. The purple and gold triangular pins worn by his campaign staff before election. Google it. Same divine femininity blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. This is central to the synagogue of satan's politics. Not a religion. Eve had fraternal twins. One by Satan. Cain. Went on to form the fake Jews not of Shem. Christ is final Adam. Did not come by way of sex. God puts all the souls. Woman was gullible and Satan saw this. He goes up and down all the time. Only Christ intercedes for us. There is no queen of heaven. Men are from ground. Are glory of God. Women come from men. Received no breath of life. Are glory of males. The weaker vessel. Penis in vagina symbolises pagan fertility cults that evolved into terrorists. Thats why it matters. Two penis towers on 9/11. No vagina trees there. Became a tower with downward triangles. And upward ones. Just like isisrael's remphan star. Masculine and feminine. Biggest cult going. Became "one". This is all a temporary fix. No females exist in spirit realm. There will be a new creation. Only Christ we should marry. Gays are exempt from this blessing and not command. Not all animals procreate...

ISIS hates Shiites, so why won't they attack the Shiite mega state? Well?

Why? Why not educate yourself or remove your existence and from inside a gutter
[2 of 2]: This is God's choice not ours. Genetics etc etc. (Xq28 gene). Born eunuchs. The Centurion. Ruth and Naomi. Is why people hated on the purple triangle tellytubby but called him a fag. He symbolises vaginas not homosexuality. This is why gays are seen as effeminate. This makes no sense. They dont defile themselves as we're warned not to. They dont need to be passive. They take zero estrogen. And yet you are more manly with estrogen pockets called females and vaginas. Because you fuck them like a best goy. Yeah ok. Google serpent seed it is incredibly complicated but the truth. Sept 23 is alluded to in the skies right now and yes is in revelation. The woman. Mary. A vagina. Christ. Jupiter. The moon at her feet. Leo at her head the crown of 12 stars. Is a gestation. Red dragon wormwood ready to devour Him. It won't happen. Rapture somewhere in there and then you can still be saved. The 144,000 have some kind of extra special significance there for staying being REAL males. By organising through females they hate males. By hating on gays they hate them. By circumcising. By duping everybody. By doing what I said. Beeknee is penis. Poosee is pussy to sound like you stinky cavemen. Of course this makes sense. Look at the verbs in the original languages. You are an aborted female because all righties hate themselves and are in a death cult and look how long this took and all you did was whine and have the depth of a wet noodle

The theology of Iran and of the Iranian people is not conducive to that of ISIS. They simply couldn't disguise themselves amongs the people the same way they do in the Arab countries and in the Sunni-Wahabi communities of the west. I guess you could say the same thing about Israel. Joe Al-Jihadi isn't going to easily get around Israel let alone manage to procure, facilitate, and orchestrate a terrorist attack.

That and obviously the fact that ISIS is a CIA-Mossad joint venture

Hamas is hunting them in Israel

Have you neglected to partake of your medication?

10/10 shitpost
Australians BTFO

17 replies all the same lies and one liners. Jews have most mental illnesses for these are in reality spiritual problems that have NO BODILY evidence. Only people's opinions you don't like. Somebody made a thread. I will tell truths no matter how unpopular. At least one guy tried to have a real and direct tit for tat with greentexting. The fuck is this reply of yours? Defend ISIS and your precious dykes you love to hate so much. Gays make pussy cheap for you. You created all death and all sin. Yet you are chickens who blame the eggs you cursed yourselves with. All the curses in Genesis are related to heterosexuality. Deal. You can do it. But it's like Jewish legalism. You focus all on pussy and forget about Christ. Then call God a woman and worship all this as pagan temple whores and call these, Freudian "gays". Words that didn't even exist. But the concepts did. All lies? Left up to you. Men are actors. Men love to hear themselves fart and speak. Grab em! You mean less than nothing to me

Not even. How about show me a 10/10 "shit"post of yours by explaining in a bar bones way, at all, "how" i'm "wrong"? You literally could not do this. Nobody ever does. Just veiled ad homs and sand boxes

So once we evaluate the logistics suddenly the theory falls apart, on both accounts, btw I dont really believe ISIS is a tool of Iran just reversing the meme backwards to make a point.

Not having attacked someone is proof of nothing, ISIS hasn't struck Damascus either & isn't getting rid of Assad what the Israelis want? So why don't the Israelis sick their dog on Assad? If Israel wants Assad gone they don't need to build a child raping torture happy army to do that, there are plenty of secular or conservative but not extremist Muslim rebel groups to do that. ISIS has barely even fought the Syrian government and mostly taken advantage of a lack of law and order there. What is the end goal, theyve served little use.

Occams Razor suggests ISIS is exactly what they are, backwater radicals who don't have the manpower to launch a strike at Israel, Damascus or Tehran.

It would be even more Occams to just blow up everybody and steal greater isisrael. But nukes are fake and they can't just do things like this and win properly in the long term. Were the protocols fake and enacted in five seconds? Fuck your buzzwords like zero sum game and muh overton's window. They dont need power. They need the shade of lies

In that case I agree with Occams.

They are just an army of neckbeard virgins taking advantage of the instability in order to live out their fantasy of being the biggest Edgelord Caliphate the world has ever known.

This is why you attack me. Just like the rothschild debt. Nothing to see here fucking cows

Does your psychiatrist know you're off your meds?

Again with this eh. Does your fat ugly wife know she has your balls in her purse

Go to bed you fucking before you break the autist levelcap

Is there a sperg filter I can activate on here?

>ad hom ad hom ad hom
>cowardice
>Luciferianism
>lies
>womany half-bred of "males"

What is the point you are trying to make, can you sum it up in one single sentence because I'm really struggling to understand you.

State Department ups reward for ISIS leader to $25 million

Good. Already did. And nobody cares. Sky is green

>not even his real name
Yeah eh

Israel's border hasn't changed since 1967, they spent a fuck ton of money building a wall and they gave up Gaza and invest most of their resources to securing the West Bank. You think with all the trouble those shitty Palestinians give them they can hope to occupy Syria, Lebanon, Iran and Jordan too? LOL the conspiracy makes 100% no sense and has no basis rooted in reality or logic.

I wont bite, fuck you