Éire/pol/- Gearóid ó'Cuinneagáin edition

National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Quick rundown on Irish politics:
>pastebin.com/5VdTq24C

Learn Irish:
>daltai.com/
>teanglann.ie/en/

Jewtube channels of note:
>National Party: youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels: youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don: youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary: youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

Headlines:
>ASTI strike bollox avoided
rte.ie/news/2017/0420/868858-schools_asti/

>Home ownership at its lowest since 1971
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0420/868945-housing-profile-census-cso/

>Defence forces families protest over pay & conditions
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/0420/868967-defence-forces-protest/

>Suspiciously fat homeless woman's life being ruined apparently
thejournal.ie/homeless-canal-care-3346887-Apr2017/

>Real estate agent ordered to pay €3,000 after telling single mother apartment was for couples
thejournal.ie/woman-pay-discrimination-3347065-Apr2017/

>People have the right to know about murder suicides
thejournal.ie/una-butler-media-murder-suicide-3349618-Apr2017/

>Maternity hospital protests
independent.ie/irish-news/this-is-an-insult-to-abuse-survivors-protesters-on-the-ownership-of-the-new-national-maternity-hospital-35639323.html

>Knifepoint robbery on Luas
independent.ie/irish-news/girl-13-robbed-at-knifepoint-on-luas-35638133.html

>Suspended Gardaí on full pay for past 7 years
independent.ie/irish-news/two-gardai-have-been-suspended-for-the-past-seven-years-admits-fitzgerald-35637951.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/father-and-son-killed-in-house-fire-named-locally-35644586.html
todayfm.com/News/87-of-Citizens-Vote-Not-To-Retain-The-8th-In-Full
youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lets try and keep this thread petty argument free lads.

independent.ie/irish-news/father-and-son-killed-in-house-fire-named-locally-35644586.html

Someone other than this cuck needs to start making these threads. Éire/pol/ is being hijacked by a meme party.

Abortion vote given to the boys in the Oireachtas

todayfm.com/News/87-of-Citizens-Vote-Not-To-Retain-The-8th-In-Full

youtube.com/watch?v=oYos7FCW_FI

>You're a cuck for not supporting national party

Are you on drugs?

The kikes need to fuck off for that.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

2/2

But guys, he's Irish! (((Shatter))) said he was!

That's one of our accounts I think

>Dat ID

Stop shilling your shitty joke of a meme party

God bless the poor boy.

Here we go again...

oh I thought so too at first, but then read through it

twitter.com/SamKhalaimann

Oh well he seems to be helping us out

>racists have no place in my country

A barely literate monkey from the other side of the world moves to Ireland for the handouts, and has the audacity to tell a subset of the ethnic Irish that they don't belong in Ireland.

This isn't a left wing hugbox this is Sup Forums. Freedom of expression.

>No one said that you HAD to support NP but it's a waste of time to complain about supporting them when there are no other options currently

Why is it a waste of time?

Why must you present an alternative if you don't support the National Party if there's no obligation to support the National Party here?

Why must this thread support a particular party?

>Freedom of expression
>calls everyone who disagrees with him shills

It's not a National Party safe space either. You're honestly as bad as the SJWs.

You don't seem to understand, YOU don't have to but many of us WANT to and if you wish for US to change our stance you might want to give us a good alternative or reason to do so, we have actual communists who post in these threads so I don't know where you got this idea about being made to support NP in here

Go to bed peter

By incessantly spamming your joke of a party and disregarding critics as "shills" and "le provide alternative" you are doing a serious disservice to whatever movement or ideology you claim to represent, literally no better than sjw safe space cucks

I wish twitter would die, there's no reason for such a shitty and useless platform to be so popular.

Then stop putting National Party links in the OP and generally trying to hijack these threads and turn it into a safe space. If you want a National Party safe space, set up a subreddit or a discord or whatever you fucking teenage newfaggots use these days.

Leave Éire/pol/ for the adults who don't want a safe space and want to actually discuss Irish politics.

Identity Ireland are slightly less of a massive joke than the National Party but are still a massive joke all the same.

Do keep up.

True. The stupidity of these WEIZIRISH is unreal though.

> sheboon posts with hashtag
> has a fund me page in her profile with her name in it for gibbimedats
> publicly available photo from fb

JANEY MAC DE STATE A'YIS

Will I post Sundays papers?

Yeah, but you have yet to provide an alternative. You are just dividing us. United we stand divided we fall. This is about whether Ireland will live or whether Ireland will die.

This isn't a safe space, hence you being here and if NP are as bad as you say people will obviously work this out from the links in the OP. You making petty insults based on poster's age every other post isn't very adult or political, want a discussion? start one

ye gwan

Compare ii Twitter to that of the np. No punctual it, no proper or. You are tripping on drugs if you think they are better.

U posting from tel Aviv?

Story lads?

Go on lad, should be a nice distraction

Not much just the threads getting derailed into pointless arguments that go around in circles

Not much lad, only the shills have been going harder than usual.

Ill start with a classic.

I'm related to this guy

I say we need more arguments, and I'm prepared to fight my corner in this matter

FECKIN GREEKS!!!

Pretty good, also pay denbts

Sound, you;re in the Gang.
Welcome.

Fantastic....let's sexualise science as well.

Britpol has the worst Sunday papers.

>not put national party vids in OP
Then what the fuck do we put in there? Not really many nationalist groups in Ireland so fuck off to r/Ireland if you want to support a cuck party.

Why are people beating up on the nuns now.

Fuck, Chuch bashing is the latest craze. Fuck the left.

It's the Marching season here.
The entire Left Whinge will be mobilising.

The Nun were far worse than the Priests.
What a terrible thing to have to say.

Fallacy of the false dilemma. He is under no obligation to provide an alternative.

What's the point? You cucks will just get triggered by facts that don't align with your meme party and dogpile on unsafe posts like a pack of neon haired SJWs.

I don't use Twitter.

I also don't particularly care about which irrelevant party is more irrelevant than the other. They're both enjoy a fraction of a percent of the support of the Irish electorate - neither matter.

Mary Mitchell O'Connor is such a fucking mong.

This is a problem, desu.
We do need to build a repository of memes, of some sort. NP videos have there place as a current "happening" for sure.

But as a medium, 4chans tricky enough for us to make shit for constant sharing (I.e. Irish pol book lists, Antifa info, political parties, election stuff etc).

How did the Yanks do this?

What's the story with the news and the maternity hospital? Also why the fuck or who the fuck is looking for what's in pic related

Couldn't agree more, boyo. It's fucking pathetic.

>He thinks you can turn a post on a Mongolian steppe horse racing forum into a safe space

What and read your Quran you fuckin traitor.

> triggered by facts that don't align with your meme party
Which are these?

The whole dead baby thing is log on talk, little on evidence, imo. The Christian Brothers were the worst, given the child rape etc, that we can prove.

8000 Russians learn Gaelic
Éire/pol/ BTFO

There's a lot of them for starts and they are decidedly more anti-immigration than most Irish.

Our medium of Sup Forums won't change in the near future. We will have to share and then compile them on our own drives.

bay wuthering heibnts

Get ta fuck debnts nigger

this is somehow a bad thing?

>Russians
>Learning
Where's the proof?

The Nuns own the land and want a say in running it.
It's either them or the HSE.

Now Pedro, we're not getting into this.

Here have a picture of my house.

Good post

Nat party cucks need to fuck off, with their creep of a leader and le walrus man I'm sure they'll be happy with their 10 votes all coming from the over 65 demographic, they're not youthful, energetic and all their policies are generic shite

Cultural appropriation

Posting the daily Muriel if you don't mind lads.

Irish bros are you hyped for the Conor McGreggor V Mayweather fight? I sure am

lads is it degenerate to have multiple war brides??

I said they should stop trying to turn it into a safe space. There's a difference.

Thankfully Sup Forums isn't like reddit where mods can ban people on a whim

>unless you point out that the SRS mods took over when moot got cucked by his SJW gf

Nah they're shite.

>>There's no such thing as international law!
>Justin Barrett, 2016

That's one of many stupid stances of the Party that don't align with facts.

Daft policies aside for a moment, there's something off about him. It's the whiny voice I think. Really fucking grates.

Fucking I am man. As much as it's bread and circus' I love the scumbag.

Wtf! I hate Mayo now??

The shills are going hard tonight boys

>whiny voice

This, tries to imitate Hitler but end up sounding like a rat, he just doesn't have any public speaking skills at all

Not trying to be a cunt, but I came late.
Is the issue that you think Eire pol posts should open with happenings, and nothing political? Then if someone has a good video from NP they share it?

> repeat steps 12-24
You're steps stop at 15 though

I know, I don't know why?

Sunday will be mostly cloudy, with a little patchy light rain or drizzle in places, but otherwise dry. Maximum temperatures 10 to 15 Celsius, coldest in the north, with light variable winds.

*your

by war brides i mean a harem of nonwhites to fuck whenever you feel like it

Jealousy

You Mayo people are a quare bunch of shower.

You still hung up on that zipperhead lad?

I'd be tempted to get the Irish passport I qualify for via me grandma if it didn't cost 1k+ for the fucking application and certificate.

Sort it out Paddies.

The bad thing is that even such an insignificant number of learners is 10% of the number of Irish Gaelic speakers. That how rare the language has become.

>Is the issue that you think Eire pol posts should open with happenings, and nothing political?

No. Sup Forums is for political discussion and political discussion =/= political campaigning/shilling or political organisation.

>Then if someone has a good video from NP they share it?

Absolutely fine, if such a thing were ever to exist.

My problem is with the likes of OP kicking off threads with outright shilling for this tiny irrelevant party as if it were consensus and then autistic screeching throughout the thread if a non-National Party dares to utter an unsafe opinion.

That Greek shitlord just got banned

Should be higher for Brexit refugees 2bh, we're missing a golden opportunity to gouge the absolute shit out of all the plastic paddies in England and Wales.

>tfw i will never beat her and then fuck her equally viciously after she fucks up the dinner and makes chow mein instead of steak and potatoes

No harm there Father Stack.

Just look at these shameless thieves.

i'd say we could revive the language the same way the kikes did with hebrew

It's not like you learn to be charismatic or how to appeal to a broad cross-section of the public by leeching onto societal pariahs on the continent for a decade, and Youth Defence before that.

Even the hardcore prolifers in my family hate Youth Defence and it's the least off-putting thing on his political CV.

Jazus

Also lad

Just pump and dump, you don't have fantasies about mixing with them I hope.

Will Ireland ever have their own Brexit?

It seems to me that Dublin is full of EU-friendly commies who will cuck the rest of the country?

Likes are impressive. But how the fuck do 550000 people speak Welsh - was it always a living language?