Currently reading "Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup Of America". Written by Thomas Chittum 20 years ago...

Currently reading "Civil War Two: The Coming Breakup Of America". Written by Thomas Chittum 20 years ago, he believed we were headed towards a civil war which will be instigated by racial tensions. A lot of his predictions have come to pass, others not so much. I don't think he anticipated the mudslimes at all. But many of the actions & activities he warned about are definitely being echoed by the likes of BLM & similar organizations.

He predicts the war will fracture the USA into at least 3 independent nations akin to pic related.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
ebay.com/itm/The-Final-Call-Our-Last-Chance-to-Save-America-by-Bill-Gaede-Paperback-Book-E-/150680111487?hash=item23153c097f:g:5ZoAAOSwbYZXdyGj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spics have been ethnically cleanseing nigs for for years in Cali. Why can't we

>giving niggers and spics all that valuable coastline

It wouldn't be "given" to them. What the book points out is that minorities are and have been seizing political control in these areas.

Eventually that control will lead to alliances with police/gang/military members of the same ethnic background and they will cleanse these areas of whites - both directly and indirectly. With virtually no counterbalance they will declare themselves sovereign countries and fight to keep it.

not gonna happen when whites and jews own all the valuable coastal property

Trump himself would genocide niggers and spics for fucking with his Florida property

Nogs are leeches, they don't want a black ethnostate, because it would end up like Africa, neither do the hispanics. They want to disperse into white nations and reap what the whites sow. This is a fan fic, not to be read as reality.

the only people who want a civil war are rural retards who make up about 10% of the country

these fucking backwards retards get all their news about the country from fox and so they feel a tenor of paranoia creeping in like when they are lying in wait to hunt a deer

they are desperate

Black people couldn't pull of a treasonous conspiracy if two years worth of Popeye's chicken buckets depended on it. They're not good with secrets.

One can only hope. Niggers would get the highlighted part in pic related because many are concentrated there. They wouldn't be able to take the rest.

Yeah ok, and groups like Antifa and La Raza are just innocent social activists.

gtfo retard.

theyre protesting you moron

Midwest becomes Neu-Deustchland when?

it is going to be far worse, it will be a much much smaller white part

>Blacks controlling the South
No idea what they're talking about.

They are roving gangs of fascists who physically attack people who don't agree with them and destroy private property. That is not protesting you fucking assclown. They are attempting to incite a misguided revolution.

protesters typically get rowdy

>muh peaceful protestors

thats what happens when the government fails to represent the wishes of the populace

Funny how it's always LEFT wing protesters getting "rowdy".

It's also called terrorism.

I think a lot of the populace would like to exterminate niggers. Hopefully the government doesn't fail to respond.

Yep. This.

There's not going to be a civil war. I can speak for the south and say that we're too "diverse" to successfully prosecute a civil war. However, George Friedman predicts the possibility of a conflict between the US and Mexico over the southwest. He makes this prediction in jest to demonstrate the point that the US will be challenged in the 20th century, but perhaps not by who we might suspect.

As far immigration into the SW, there are key differences between the difference of latin immigration and the immigration from Europe a century ago. With the Irish, Germans, Russians, Italians, Poles, Jews, etc... they forcibly cut themselves off from their nations, languages, cultures of origin. Once here they had no choice but assimilation. In our modern era with our technology applied to communication, that assimilation is not entirely required. Latin immigrants can maintain a fealty to their nation of origin and a detachment from their nation of residence. We are entering uncharted waters and modern tech has made it possible.

Blacks don't want their own land because it means the end of gibs extracted from white people. Self determination and civilization and greatness and patriotism and reaching for the stars is all abstract bullshit that only white people care about.

The book addresses this pretty much just as you said: With no common language or culture there's nothing to bind all of these minorities together. They all have their own agenda and our government has permitted it.

The author brought up an interesting scenario. He basically said imagine the government attempting to round up every illegal immigrant in LA. It could only be done at gunpoint, and would likely result in civil war. He then explains that when we are at a point where we cannot enforce our own laws without risk of large scale conflict, such as the above scenario, our status as a 'nation' is inherently unstable.

That's an interesting theory.

It is, and I can't say I disagree with it. When you cannot enforce your laws out of fear of conflict or retribution... are you really a country any more? Or just pretending to be?

I just got done reading it yesterday.

His checklist, imo, is very good and a hell of a lot of it can be checked off already (maybe not verbatim but a lot of it is very close to what has already passed).

I'm not so sure about the US breaking up along the lines of that map but I think overall it is a very solid book that only feels dated at times but on the whole is still very relevant and of good predictive value today.

He is absolutely right that Civil War II will devolve into ethnic and racial cleansing but that is part of the reason why I'm not sure about his map... I think he gives way too much credit to the browns and not enough to the whites who I think might be able to genocide at the very least the Mexicans back across the border.

I would recommend anyone in this thread read it because I feel Civil War II at this point is inevitable before this century is over with.

You can find it here:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>thinking niggers can come together over anything more substantial than grape drink and popeyes.

"What do you guys think" = spam.
Our enemies announce themselves in their writing.
Don't do it again.
That said, it is a hoot to look at very recent old stuff and see how fast things have gone. Consider the Rumpole episode where he attempts to explain to a feminist that you can't just lock people up based on an accusation.

This. These morons don't understand just how many armed white men there are in the South.

We've already seen this with the Bundy ranch stand off and the takeover of the wildlife refuge. The first time the feds backed down, then after they were arrested and taken to court over the occupation of the federal buildings they were found innocent by the jury even though the prosecutors had them dead to rights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Malheur_National_Wildlife_Refuge

Well as you can see this was not a driveby post, I'm still here.

Agreed. Although I firmly supported the Bundy standoff, I did NOT agree with their takeover of a federal building. It was an incredibly stupid move. They lost all moral high ground at that point. They should have been found guilty.

Lots of course. But there's more to it than that. White flight is real, and the book addresses that.

I really don't see Hispanics and Blacks gaining that much of the Gulf Coast or Texas if there were a break up of the US. There is just far too much in energy reserves to imagine those areas being lost.... I also don't see blacks retaining much more than some inner city areas, if anything.

He did say that he expected "Phase 2" to take 5-20 years from the time of his writing. So you're right, it is a great time to read it and see just how much stuff you can check off.

There is no way that valuable land is released. If it came to a war between the races and/or these areas, the whites, who would likely have almost exclusive control over the military and police forces, would take them by force.

Too much coast, too much valuable land, too much valuable transportation lanes.

He also predicted that the beginning of Civil War II would be 2020... I think it will be a decade or more later than that.

Let me let you in on a secret pal the day Texas slips back under Mexican rule is the day that hell freezes over, the EU uncucks itself, and you can't find a single trap thread on Sup Forums

I don't see it happening. I'm willing to bet most of the land in those areas are owned by whites willing to pay big dollars to see nigger/spic blood soak the streets if they became a significant threat to their property.

Apparently a very good read, right up there with the Turner Diaries and Camp of the Saints in terms of Pol must read

You say that but as we speak the military becomes more non-white every day.

Give it a few more decades and you might see whites only being 40-50% of the military.

Also, you say the land and what is in it is too valuable. The USSR had fucking nukes inside Ukraine and Kazakhstan and they still lost those territories and the nukes in them in the break up. Just because the land is valuable does not mean in a civil war we can keep it.

I'm starting Camp of the Saints next.

Is it good?

lol at the delusional texas meme texans suffer from. you lost the alamo faggot

Well, apparently KEK says it is.

It's good in the sense that is addresses the important issue of third world immigration. However, in terms of enjoyment, I found it difficult to get through.

See

^This^

You've really gotta read the book to get the full context, but basically the author shows how whites are being systemically eliminated from power - both militarily and politically - at the very least in these areas.

No, there will be no white genocide and we will still hold a significant amount of power - but not enough to maintain total control over an area as large and diverse as the USA. History is replete with examples of this.

>fails to represent the wishes of the populace

You might not have heard, but it's been confirmed Trump won both votes because Hillary had too many fraud votes that put her over the line.

These books are shit and are only cool to wannabe Columbine shooters.

History has never had 2017 technology

winning the popular vote =/= keeping your promises that got you elected.

Reread his sentence.

Blacks aren't getting shit. There is not a single state where blacks outnumber whites.

States? No. But cities, yes. And it's the cities that are the economic and political powerhouses of the states - which is why the left are so intent on controlling them.

I'm not sure what you're implying.

Required Viewing:
youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

I just think you guys are over-estimating how united by race black people are. Just look at what happened to Freddie Gray. That was black cops that did that. The black people in the armed forces aren't going to help a bunch of wyld azz nigs take over.

blacks would probably be wiped out and hispanics would be repelled back. Rural whites can be savages

>implying the war will defined groups
>implying it wont be guerilla

And won the war dumbass
The Alamo was our Thermopylae

It will be guerilla. This is just the likely aftermath, or at least what the author believes it will be.

Even then, the map i assume you got that from was about the highest reported race/ethnicity/ancestory/whatever
So if 25% put Irish, 25% put American and 30% put KANG, KANG would show

Am implying rich people with coastal property are in control of technology and are not going to let niggers take their land

The POTUS owns a massive amount of coastal property in Florida, you think for a second minotires are just going to take it? Fuck he could just pay niggers to kill the niggers trying to fuck with his property. If niggers ever get their own independent area it is going to be in some shitty ass swamp or a reservation like natives

>giving niggers the south

>4
ebay.com/itm/The-Final-Call-Our-Last-Chance-to-Save-America-by-Bill-Gaede-Paperback-Book-E-/150680111487?hash=item23153c097f:g:5ZoAAOSwbYZXdyGj

nope all bullshit heres a story by bill gaede on how ameriac is just turning into shit and your just full of shit

>niggers seize control
>self destruct like detroit
fuck off man. theyll never have land or power

government housing,
sectino 8
>government funded takvoever of the south with niggers

And now your state is overrun with hispanics at all levels of government, business, and education, your cuisine is mexican food with fda standard ingredients, you are the major port of entry for drugs and human trafficking, and cartel violence regularly spills over from mexico into your territory. The only part of your state that isn't BEANED is the hyperliberal containment zone, jk, its BEANED too.

You fucked up, Bobby Hill. You fucked up big time.

Of course we're not going to just "let them take it", hence the whole premise of a CIVIL WAR...

which they will lose and either be exterminated or pushed onto reservations/concentration camps

>that point of Hispanic going into Denver
GET OUT YOU FUCKING ILLEGAL FUCKS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why wouldn't he also give blacks Chicago and Milwaukee and all of southern Michigan to Cleveland? That area is less desirable than the coastline.

>fuck off man. theyll never have land or power

Atlanta, Georgia. Largest city in the state. Capital of the state. 61% black. Pic related of the city council.

Tell me more about the power they don't/won't have.

God forbid this show up at my wife' son's door

zero power. they fail to sustain every time, and the evidence is literally atlanta

niggers make it trash. no one wants to be near them. they ruin a city.

And most of them have integrated what you yanks don't get is most Texans see ourselves as Texans first anything and everything else second.

>I don't think he anticipated the mudslimes at all

Muslims are not even 1% of America

>niggers make it trash. no one wants to be near them. they ruin a city.

Exactly. Hence white flight. Hence whites giving up more territory to the niggers, which allows them to continually consolidate power, which is EXACTLY what the author points out.

That map looks like a stalemate. If whites won, why wouldn't they just make the niggers leave?

It'll be the same as what happened in New Orleans during hurricane Katrina. Private security forces (former spec ops) will be hired by the rich people to protect their assets by any means nessecary. These people are ruthless and extremely fucked up psychologically. My relative is a therapist and one of the guys is secretly a tranny lol.

The fresh water of the great lakes is too valuable.

It all comes down to the demographics of the area. The midwest is overwhelmingly white. We would most likely drive the blacks from these areas in the event of a racially based civil war.

All this talk about niggers, and no one's going to mention the junkies and white trash? Black people are as likely to claim Lil Yachty as I am to claim Skinny Pete. We'll never divide along race. The problems aren't distributed by race.

What will we do with race traitors like this one? I say skin them alive.

You're talking about a contained incident. Nobody's hiring mercs to protect their shit in a full scale civil war. Those mercs are going to be protecting their OWN shit.

without whites who will fund this?

>I don't think he anticipated the mudslimes at all.
I've been listening to a lot of great speakers from the 1950-1970s era. It's surprising that NO ONE saw the Muslims being a big problem like they are now.

Bro, muslims are

Blacks are essentially fucked if another civil war occurs. Being as a Bengali though I guess I'm fucked too

Here's the book's checklist of things that he claims will lead up to Civil War 2

>Ethnic/racial classification on government documents. “Every time you see a blank for your ethnic group on a form, think Civil War II.”
>“If illegal aliens are allowed to vote, even in local elections, it will be another unmistakable signal that American citizenship, and therefore America itself, is finished.”
>“The abolition of the right to bear arms.”
>“Watch for racially split juries.”
>“Watch for the military to assume police duties.”
>“Watch for the establishment of an elite military force outside the chain of command of the regular military to serve as an internal counterinsurgency force.”
>“Watch for Washington D.C. to increasingly resemble the capital of some banana republic under siege by revolutionaries and mobs. Specifically, watch for riots in Washington D.C. to grow in scope until they menace the White House and the Congress.”
>“Resegregation: Watch for Africans and other minorities demanding, and often getting, separate facilities for themselves, another clear sign that they’re continuing to reject co-option.”
>“Watch for further replacement of individual rights by group rights”
>“Watch for non-governmental organizations acquiring military power. As we are increasingly losing our common identity as Americans, people are increasingly turning to alternate sources of psychological fulfillment and the increasingly necessary military protection that such organizations are extending.”
>“Watch for real political power to continue to shift from our elected officials to the courts, and thus away from the American people.”
>“Watch for more instances of real political power flowing from American institutions to international bodies, thus again flowing away from American citizens.”

cont...

>“Watch for minorities and radical whites to continue to seize control of American institutions. Our courts, schools, universities, the media, many churches, and many unions have been completely or partially taken over, and politically incorrect dissidents expelled or intimidated into silence.”
>“Watch for secessionist movements and other movements seeking autonomy on American soil.”
>“Watch for race-based political parties”
>“Watch for the emergence of “no-go” areas for the police in our cities”
>“Watch for a so-called slave tax refund or some similar vehicle that will automatically subsidize all blacks for life.”
>“Watch for court orders and other schemes mandating more voting districts in which blacks are intentionally a majority.”
>“Watch other multi-ethnic empires for ethnic violence, a general loss of democracy, increasing poverty, waves of refugees, and their actual breakup in ethnic warfare.”
>“Watch for the spread of walled suburbs”
>“Watch for more mind control hoaxes by the establishment media.”
>“Watch for an increasing percentage of minorities in our military, the use of foreigners in our military, the use of UN troops on our soil, or even the establishment of an American Foreign Legion.”
>“Watch for more out of court settlements in cases of alleged racial discrimination.”
>“Watch for more restrictions on freedom of speech by the government and the establishment media. This will drive non-establishment people underground and radicalize them. All manner of radical underground newsletters and other media will appear, which will give the government an excuse for yet more unconstitutional means of silencing them by harassment by the FCC, and other more direct – even terminal – means, by the BATF and the FBI.”
>“Watch for police to increasingly abandon their traditional uniforms for ones that resemble military and secret police uniforms”

cont...

I think a lot of it stems from our heavy involvement in the ME over the past 20-30 years. We trained the likes of Bin Laden to fight the commies. We've left endless amounts of equipment and hardware all over the goddamn place.

It's our own goddamn fault, really. We gave them the ability to be serious shitlords. Without our intervention these idiots would likely still be fighting wars with sticks.

>“Watch for clandestine groups of white officers to form within our federal, state and local police”
>“Watch for an arm of the federal government charged with promoting racist affirmative action, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, to acquire agents that carry guns and have the power to make arrests.”
>“Watch for the collapse of the US dollar as the world’s premier currency. This will be the signal that will confirm our status as a third-world nation.”
>“Watch for growing geographic segregation and its increasing mention in the establishment press.”
>“Watch for signs that the global military equation and American dominance in it are being challenged.”
>“Watch for the breakup of Canada.”
>“Watch for an increased flow of Americans immigrating to Canada.”
>“Watch for political and legal organizations formed along ethnic lines that will parallel, and ultimately displace their official rivals.”
>“Watch for more help wanted ads stating that job applicants must be bilingual.”
>“Watch for indications that the UN is assuming the role of a world government, and that the US is losing even more of its national sovereignty”

cont...

And the last one

>“Watch for a certain picture. We’ve all seen this picture countless times before, a picture from Beirut, Budapest, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Yugoslavia, Somalia – a burnt-out tank, perhaps the charred corpse of a crewman protruding through a hatch, and jubilant rebels posing atop the tank waving assault rifles and a flag. Someday we shall see this picture in our newspapers yet again, and this time taken on American soil. The tank, the dead crewman, and rebels will all be Americans, All will be American except the flag, which will be a Mexican, Aztlan, New Africa, or Confederate flag. When we see this picture, it will be too late. Civil War II will be upon us. But there’s another picture we’ll see first, again, one we’ve all seen before from some unfortunate land. But this time it will be taken right here in the US of A – a picture of a dirty, ragged child foraging for food in a garbage dump.

That sounds nice but they are gaining control of Washington DC. The majority of all politicians in 50 years will be black and Hispanic. Whites will be disenfranchised and kicked out. White women will collectively orgasm and white men will be castrated. This is the future that all non-whites and white women want and there is no stopping it. Embrace your role as a dickless little fag and beg for mercy.

Should America be partitioned?

This desu. They are hopeless soldiers and shit at state building

The only way they get their own country is if whites give it to them

If it comes to a fight, whites can be outnumbered 100 to 1 against nigs and spics and still win easily

It's pretty eerie how much of this shit has already come to pass.

FACT:

Niggers and spic will not be capable of maintaining order or control in these areas.

What we will have is vast no-go zones that are perma-war-zones for decades.

Whites will be able to cleanse and stabilize northern territories, which themselves will likely be at war, but the southern zone, as well as other areas like Vancouver/Seattle/New York/etc will be ruled by brutal dictators who will never be able to get a grip on it.

This couldn't be more true. If blacks commit a large number of crimes of the US for being a small chunk of our population how can they get anything done? They can barely make it past high school. All they ever really think about is weed and sex with white women lately. As for white women let em have some of em, they've been useless these past few years anyways.

>Should America be partitioned?

Yes. Diversity and multiculturalism don't work. The reason the USA thrived with immigration in our early years is everyone came here with virtually the same goals and ideas:

1) Succeed on your own merits
2) You do you and I'll do me. As long as nobody tells me otherwise, all is well.

But this mentality has long since disappeared. The immigrants flowing in today demand that we accept and conform to THEIR cultures or ideas, and our impotent PC politicians & judges are siding with them more and more every day.

This is what will kill the USA. And it will result in war.