You are a literal faggot OP

This. The kissassery of other countries has become a circle jerk of cringe

t. Chang and Shlomo

stay mad

Im screencapping your post. Get ready to be posted as an OP pic when she loses

DEUS VULT

she has lost already

Haha fuck off leaf it's our turn.

I received an invite to your forum from these posters whom I met on another forum I frequent (its called 4cuck).

I'm a middle aged white American and cuckold enthusiast. I make my living as a successful comedian. My political journey began as a Libertarian, but I became disillusioned after many Libertarian white women did not immediately pursue interracial relationships despite the sexual market clearly indicating the superiority of such a choice. I was drawn to Fascism because I believe it to be the only system capable of implementing the Cuckold State and ensuring all white daughters experience superior BBC.

My ideology is centered around the idea of The Interracial Breeding Grounds. White women will be forbidden from fraternizing with white men and be made exclusively available for superior black seed. This will be accomplished through the coercion of an authoritarian Fascist government. At this point it should be obvious that such a system is only sustainable for a single generation. Because of this it might be necessary to permit white men and women to reproduce in a controlled way, such as via artificial insemination, in order to reliably procure a steady stream of white women to ensure the eternal existence of The Interracial Breeding Grounds. Alternatively the white race is uniquely evil as evidenced by its history so perhaps the greatest cuck of all would be its ultimate annihilation through BBC. It is these questions and more that I hope to answer by furthering my education on this forum.

For obvious reasons I'm a strong advocate for open borders and immigration, especially of black and arab men, to white countries.

I look forward to having fruitful discourse with likeminded individuals on this forum and learning more about Politics.

brexit is going to be a joke and leave much of the previous provisions in place

trump is a fucking cuckolded piece of shit that goes back on all of his campaign promises (he can go fuck himself)

and the same would probably apply to france

only idiots still believe in this shit, if you have half a brain you would do everything in your power to get the most progressive / left individual elected so that when this shit really goes down, some actual change is going to be effected

can you imagine if hillary won and the dipshit left kept carrying on the smug circle jerk? 2020 would see adolf hitler reincarnate as a serious contender

right now these politicians are just acting as a blow off valve when in reality most of the people on this sub want to watch the entire system blow up

Stop thread sliding nigger

Why are you so scared Shlomo? For a reason maybe?

What the fuck did you just say about me you little white dick? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in cuckoldry, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids for big black bucks, and I have over 300 confirmed BBCs in my wife. I am trained in servicing the bull and I'm the top creampie cleaner in the entire cuck community. You are nothing to me but just another tiny white dick that will never satisfy a woman. I will humiliate you with a cuck the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of big black bulls from across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, white boi. The storm that cucks the pathetic little thing you call your wife. You're fucking cucked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can cuck you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with one black bull. Not only am I extensively trained in finding big black bulls to fuck my wife, but I have access to the entire black bull aresenal of the cuckold community and I will use it to its full extent to cuck your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit BBC all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking cucked, kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=WnFE-93GYmM

bump

Where does Le Pen stand on Israel again?

Marine Le Pen Will Win

The Victory Belongs Too Marine Le Pen

>tfw no Geert

>The time has come, Frenchman.
>This battle is yours.

This is a joke, Uk cunt?

Marine Le Pen Will Win The French Elections