Russia - Nork Border

hmmmmm, what's going on here, guys?

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/855918156883398659/photo/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoonInKorea/status/855881416378331136
news.bigmir.net/world/1072203-Rossiya-nakaplivaet-boevyu-tehniky-y-granici-s-KNDR-video
afe.easia.columbia.edu/special/china_1950_china_geosec.htm
businessinsider.com/china-response-us-first-strike-north-korea-2017-3
charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-us-and-china-why-sudden-convergence.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000261304.pdf
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/forgotten-fact-1969-russia-china-almost-went-war-it-could-19215
newsweek.com/russia-china-deny-troops-north-korea-border-tensions-587626
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

The sliding is strong in this one

Self Propelled Artillery is not a defensive weapon intended to refugees out.

Bump

They're there to bomb fefugees trying to flee according to the media. China too.

China were seen sending a shit load of medical supplies to the border on the 19th

'Military exercise'

Trump is going to allow China/Russia, to conquer North Korea which pretty much means South Korea/Japan are fucked. R.I.P Asian bro's

I think they think we're going to attack and DPRK will sperg.

of course it is, ever hear of air burst?

only the omega /happening/
>need i elaborate
>the bear is coming out of its cave

That sounds more like killing than border security.

You honestly believe some EMP is going to go off over NYC in a few days?

Skeptical, but hope you're correct

Equal

Nah, they know we can't attack because it would pretty much guarentee Seoul gets leveled. They offered Trump a deal. Allow them to conquer North Korea and dispose of the cartoon villian. Seems like a good deal however, Russia is pretty much ran by low key jews so they will launch covert wars with South Korea and when we catch them they will be like "Whoa, not us bro!"

it will desu
>did you hear the 26 of april thing on the radio

>three branches will become one
China, Russia, USA
>The star will gorge itself on clay
NUKE HITTING NK

>shit heats up at your border
>move more troops there
nothing special desu
russia is not on best koreas side on this

I figured the branches to be USA 3 branches in election
Star being Israel expanding

Oh no! Must be HAPPENING?

Fuck off I've had enough of this shit

Nuclear test is coming in the next couple days

The big powers in the world are pretty much telling Kim, "don't fucking do it"

The whole thing sounds like NL situation.
>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
NK Missile failure

NOTHING.WILL.EVER.HAPPEN

lil kim just wants some gibbsmedat

Yeah I figured that as well.

50 subs from 6 nations said to be navigating the waters (20 from China)
twitter.com/NoonInKorea/status/855881416378331136

Fuck yeah this is fun.
Russa, the U.S. and china.

Does anyone have a "filled in" version of the clues? I.e. the clues that have alreasy been fulfilled.

He's from Åland?

An Island will drift Away

(BREXIT)

Ooo fug

I was in that original thread last year.

>F-16.jpg
That's an F-4 Phantom dumbass

I'm still extremely curious as to what the "The belly of the dragon will drip water"

>Source
>My mandarin ass

Looks like a MiG to me.

1)US
2)SoKo
3)Japan

4)China
5)Russia
6)Nork

Alright, checks out.

China, you know the communist party is losing the mandate of heaven

SKYKING SKYING DO NOT ANSWER

Watch the vids lads
news.bigmir.net/world/1072203-Rossiya-nakaplivaet-boevyu-tehniky-y-granici-s-KNDR-video

I assumed China, but the whole "will drip water"..
Any ideas as to what that means?

The last time I saw trains carrying that much heavy weaponry, was right before the Iraq war.

Could also be Trump spewing flames and promises, which have now been cooled down, according to an old /x/ thread

plot twist: that's a purchase order

I have it on good authority that a NUCFLASH call on HFGCS will sound like this: "EAGLE WATCH, EAGLE WATCH, KLAXON, KLAXON, KLAXON. REAL WORLD EVENT. I SAY AGAIN, EAGLE WATCH, EAGLE WATCH, KLAXON, KLAXON, KLAXON. REAL WORLD EVENT."

That means a nuclear attack is in progress against the US or an ally.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Interesting, that could be right

Blyat

I was curious what they expect to be fighting. Most of Eastern NK is pretty barren. But on google earth it actually looks like there's a decent military presence in Sonbong, which is 14 miles from the NK/RUS border. Appears to be a decent flotilla of NK warships in the harbor, likely a decent military land force as well.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think it's nothing. Around the time of Crimea there were loads of vids showing heavy weaponry being moved to the Hohol boarder. Nothing ever happened. Same case here.

UUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHH!

>Russia-Nork border
But Russia doesn't have a border with North Korea? Just China

So, are gooks beating Pidoruskies again?

Is this stuff with NK the killing bolt shining in the night? It sure feels like it. That means some serious shit is about to go down

Water launched nuclear missile?

Three gorges dam gets btfo?

>we bomb NK
>NK residents flee to seek safety in Russia
>Russia says we're full with a bunch of tanks

Where is the equipment heading? To the NK border in case of U.S. invasion there?

That isn't a good deal. Putting in better management makes their alliance stronger. And we give them economic sanctions in return for strengthening THEIR alliance. It's retarded.

*I mean we give them economic concessions.

Awww shit.

It looks like Russia might try to claim N. Korea before NATO does, if it comes to that.

I don't think that will be the case here. Examine the situation. In a few years, North Korea will have ICBM's and the ability to nuke the U.S. China/Russia do not want massive amounts of Nuclear fallout blowing into their countries. Kim Jung has to go and he has to go now. The only question is, who is going to do it? For China and Russia, America conquering North Korea and Reunifying Korea is not an acceptable option. Trump likely made a deal, if Russia and China take Kim Jung out, they can divide the land amongst themselves.

the belly of the dragon dripping could be in reference to chinas largest dam which is fairly vulnerable

Russia and China are here to protect their loyal ally North Korea.

No reason to believe the hype.

I think invading NK would be a great bonding experience for all those countries involved

That border is so fucking small I haven't even noticed it lmao, thanks

But you don't know that he's gonna nuke us, nor do you know that he's even irrational. Nor do you know that China/Russia expect him to do something like that. You're just wishcasting.

Disagree.

The main plan is, if North Korea is stupid enough to attempt military action that they cannot win; Either China or Russia will claim North Korea before NATO can.

This maintains the big buffer state between them, while also getting a retard out of power.

It has one flaw though. China and Russia are not friends. Any attempts to construe them as such is complete propaganda from both the Western media and China. China and Russia would be at each other's throats way faster than they would be at NATO's throat if they could help it. They already have somewhere in the range of a border skirmish a year.

Asking them to work together to maintain the North Korean buffer state would end in either hilarity of tragedy, it's hard to tell which.

That's hot

19 kM long.

Sorry McBurger, no one is doing your dirty work. You want to deal with them militarily? Go right ahead. But it will only be you, Japs and SK.

source: your ass

They have an obvious reason to be friends: their is a massive alliance that neither are a part of.

Why would the west want to paint them as friends when they're not?

Yes NK boarder. US won't invade - there is little point nor use for it. I think it's just a show of force or genuine military training.

Yeah I can see that. I just don't see why put out artillery if Russia/China have airfields that can bomb NK no problem.

Russia cucked the shit out of China by denying it access to sea of Japan.

afe.easia.columbia.edu/special/china_1950_china_geosec.htm
businessinsider.com/china-response-us-first-strike-north-korea-2017-3
charleshughsmith.blogspot.com/2017/04/the-us-and-china-why-sudden-convergence.html

Your turn, Aussie. Explain why China would have any reason to protect North Korea.

I guess it's time to hear some straight upside-down posting from your ass.

The guy has people executed by artillery fire for the most mundane reasons. He is pretty irrational.

>Why would the west want to paint them as friends when they're not?
Great propaganda. The idea of most of Asia being against NATO has been the driving force for western propaganda for years.

>a boarder skirmish a year
please enlighten me

They are equally fed up with them as you are. NK has no allies.

Not just that, they deny access to Chinese fishing vessels even to this day.
Part of the reason China has had to expand southward is because Russia takes such a hardline stance to them expanding northward.

soon

That is just wishcasting. They have no reason to be "fed up" with North Korea. On the contrary, the more noise NK makes, the more deals China can get.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0000261304.pdf

There's some good reading on it in there (be careful, or they might think you're using your Slavic superpowers to hack the gibson)

New Rothchild central bank coming soon !

No, I don't think so.

This is the real world, dude. There are always blocs, and alliances. It's rational. China and Russia have been working together for a long time and still are.

Flying bombing raids over North Korea before taking out their anti air defense that they have been building up for decades, would be suicide.

>Didn't even realize Russia & North Korea were connected at all

How big is that border, about 7 tanks in width?

Russia says we are full, keep out, and we will shell any refugee that comes within 15 km of the border.

> They have no reason to be "fed up" with North Korea.
Yes they absolutely do. North Korea's purpose as a state is to be a buffer between China and NATO. Yet, every year they spend a considerable amount of resources saber-rattling in an attempt to justify NATO aggression.

China thinks of them as a useful idiot, but would gladly overthrow Kimmy if they thought they were getting too close.

>US branches of government are merged into one (a totalitarian state is formed)

>UK finally leaves the EU for real

>NK tries to launch a missile with a nuclear warhead but it fails or is shot down

>NK gets nuked by the US in response

>Celebrities will virtue signal against the use of the nukes and will FINALLY move to Canada as they said they would in 2016

>An Islamic force (ISIS?) will capture the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem

>The Three Gorges Dam will rupture

>The two extra-terrestrial species that have encountered Earth will finally make themselves known

>A large meteor will strike Rome

>The Illuminati's international banking system will dissolve and they will be left virtually without influence

>Russia's government will invade Europe, setting out on a path of no return - outcome indeterminable

>The first of the aforementioned extraterrestrial species will attempt to destroy Earth with a relativistic kinetic kill vehicle but the attempt will be countered by the second species which will then activate a Halo-style ring weapon against the first species, leading to a galactic war will cause the formation of the UEE and Star Citizen will come out only after all of these events happen

15км

Oh really? Do you even know that they have been on the brink of war since the 70's?
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/forgotten-fact-1969-russia-china-almost-went-war-it-could-19215
newsweek.com/russia-china-deny-troops-north-korea-border-tensions-587626
They don't like one another. They agree to an alliance because NATO has them surrounded on all sides.

That's crazy.

Is that a FAMAS?

>Yes they absolutely do. North Korea's purpose as a state is to be a buffer between China and NATO. Yet, every year they spend a considerable amount of resources saber-rattling in an attempt to justify NATO aggression.
>China thinks of them as a useful idiot, but would gladly overthrow Kimmy if they thought they were getting too close.

All of the "saber-rattling" leads to good deals for China. Never have we punished China for this. In the midst of all of this China has even expanded into the South China Sea and declared airspaces over Taiwan theirs.

They are being more aggressive in actions than North Korea is being with words.

North Korea is relatively strong, and as an Ally it's nothing to throw away.

This is really what it boils down to.
Kims have been saber rattling since the war ended. The idea that war could happen any minute is what keeps their society functioning.