America is the real terrorist

America is the real terrorist.

Islam isn't the only problem it is the retarded inbred followers faults aswell. They genuinely believe that you cannot criticise Islam.

41 cyanide skittles mixed in a bowl with 355 normal ones.

Would you still eat from it?

>10 short gifs, probably from a movie, with a bunch of yellow or white text at the bottom
>leftist drivel
be honest OP, are you from imgur, and if so, does Bernie Sanders keep more of his sperm count in his pants or in your collective hipster asses?

what show

>Muslims dindu nuffin
>dey wuz just tryna live peacefully n sheeit
>meanwhile, ragheads are blowing each other up over shiaa and sunni beliefs
>muslim refugees raping and killing Europeans

>liberals believe terrosrism is caused by the us bombing the Middle East
>they still cheer when we bombed Syria
Fuck I hate these people. So how many times does the Quran mention violence against non-believers and not just cherry picking "jihad"?

at least Bernie can get all the ass he want's, unlike you cis-scum.

If I remember correctly the professor turns out to be a terrorist

>cis scum
>muh Bernie
I just looked at the clock, its time to kill yourself shill

This slide is where the professor deflects the girl's question - which must be answered, or he has no argument - and starts talking about his feels. Sage this garbo

The fact it mentions jihad at all is cause for the annihilation of this violent religion

And I'm sure mentions of love are reserved for other muslims and good kuffar who pay their jizaya tax

ask a muzzie if muhammad did anything wrong.
He'll say no.

That's all you need to know about muzzies.

>fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Yeah, maybe the CIA did create the Taliban, but that's history. Radical islam is the present, what the fuck are you going to do about it? I couldn't give a fuck about what islam in theory is according to some professor, what matters is what people do, and muslims are going crazy. Buddhists aren't cutting heads off, neither are shintoists or christians even.

This.

Close the thread. This isn't tumblr you stupid faggot. Words and truths defeat gifs and feelings. Fuck off and die.

Rememberer guise that capitalism kills 9000000000000000000 people a day too, america are the real terrorist

>Bernie can get all the as he want's
Comrade Sanders has to crowd fund his erection is he wants to do anything with his shriveled,cut dick.

>ok goy, go kill all those sandrats for me so I can take their oil
>oops, now their country is falling apart, better take them into your countries goyim
>remember the 6 gorillion sandniggers, goy. you wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of history

>got defeated by the 2nd most unpopular politician in the US who then got defeated by the 1st most unpopular politician in the US

What is this from? It's got to be the most blatant propaganda I've ever seen.

>Be peaceful to fellow muslims x 355
>rape kill and enslave anyone else x 41

Islam is a religion for faggot boyfuckers and genetic dead-ends.

Even mentioning jihad is bad

Also
>muh religion of peace
>muh mercy love and peace

This guy needs to look into something called abrogation in Islamic scholarship.

Fine. Then why do they have to leave their own peaceful lands and come to ours?

it's called Kurbaan, the teacher ends up being a terrorist.

>if you hate white people and America you are a good person

I'm willing to bet taxpayer dollars were spent on this

Well yeah, promise retarded pseudointellectuals free shit in the free time you have when getting kicked out of your commune for lack of work and demanding the 1% you're part of (as well as 42% of your people) pay their 'fair share' while you pay 13.5% in tax and you play to the tune of low-brow identity politics because all of your world experience is on the campus but its okay because the whole point of rallying those retarded pseudointellectuals was to strengthen the youth voter base for a wildly disconnected center-left criminal kingpin to the tune of $600,000 is bound to get you the occasional unwashed hippie chick's asshole.

Believe me homo, being 'cis-scum' is the least of my worries.

Marxists don't care about ideological consistency. They lie so frequently by the time you've debunked one they've spouted twenty more. The firing squad is the only thing they understand.

Don't care, I just want them out of my country.

Wow, it's almost like the hadiths don't exist or anything.

>mercy love peace
...towards muslims(of the same branch)

This is all true but conveyed in a faggot way. Pull all western troops out of Jewreals wars, let them deal with it. I'm going to enlist and I don't want in the future to be fighting for some kike in the middle of the desert.

Takbir!

Muhammad (shit be upon xir) was a faggot who liked to suck pig cock and came up with Islam so he could have it all to himself.

ALLAHU AKBAR!

I respect your honesty, but heresy will never prevail

Again true but all of it is true. Before western intervention to secure oil pipelines so Israel can have a monopoly, where was the muslims terrorism? where was the migrant crysis? These people have always been there and had no impact of western countries. This is all true every side what we should be doing is the exact opposite of what we're doing and deal with the pussy obsessed barbarians there are in our countries.

You're literally not even in the Top 5 of issues plaguing the West. Muslims are some of the weakest, most pathetic people in the world. Every time Europe has been united against Muslims, it has easily succeeded. Islam can only ever beat Europe when Europeans are divided and infighting, as we are now. A united Europe would have a military able to glass the Middle East in a matter of months and an economy something like 10x stronger than the entire Muslim world.

Defeating issues like Cultural Marxism and Existentialism are far more pertinent. Islam is barely even a challenge comparatively.

It doesn't matter how many times it's mentioned, or what exactly is said, what matters is the actions of it's followers.

There is too much proof that Muslims cause huge problems in large numbers... No one gives a shit what your religion is if your a productive member of society, stay out of peoples way, and mostly avoid conflict. Large Muslim populations seem to completely avoid reality and validate any action they take by THEIR interpretation of the Quran=Using it as a crutch. No one likes people like that, "Oh I need this because I'm..."

Everyone likes the people that go along and get along.

PBUH

Sup Forums mentions love 1,316,137 times, mercy 37,316 times and peace 301,553 and yet people still argue this is not a board of peace?

I'm sure Allah~ loves the fact that you're posting in a Nazi anime message board.

mudslime scholars.

America agrees with all jihadists to cease fighting and gtfo

America will stop killing innocent people, and the jihadists will not.

That's the difference.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Why do they persecute us so?

Fuck Muhammad and Fuck Islam

Stop fucking your toddlers and fight me Momet

The sad thing is that even if your cult succeed, it will all fall to ash. Look at the grand muslim societies littering the globe...oh, wait, nothing but uneducated cesspools under authoritarian rule. Dominated by a culture that will have you cast a stone against your own child's brow and relinquish you to the teachings of only one book. You may have your victory, only time will tell, but the islamic world will simply fall into decay as it consumes itself. Also, you tusken raiders can suck my dick.

Exactly this the issue is the Jews have placed easy targets that have EASY solutions if only the government wasn't in there hands and yet people yell and rave autistically here about race war when that is exactly what they want, we need to take hold of the government united, get rid of the jew bankers and deport all illegals and get rid of gibs that'll literally solve all the problems in the west but I get it, people here have a history of identity issues because of how they were raised, their environment, the people they've dealt with but this is how they're able to control everything by separating everyone into camps so they fight each other this is so obvious yet people on here atleast want to LARP.

Nobody ACTUALLY says this.

Boo.

The whole thread has been derailed because of this gif.

Sauce?

Wife material right there.

SO PEACEFUL

only idiot fail to see that Islam has been at war with Europe for over 1400 years now

Fuck off Reddit

The Ottomans kept the ragheads in check and after they were BTFO by Britain, arabs went back to chopping each other's heads off. There was no migrant crisis then because they were unaware of the free gibsmedats that Europe held, and upon hearing of such news via the internet they fled up north to shit Europe up, once again. Remember, this isn't the first time muslims invaded Europe. Muslims have been attempting to invade Europe for a long time, leaf. Blame America all you want, just remember that it was the LIBERAL EUROPEANS(jews) that let the filth into their countries and now their fellow countrymen are paying for it.

>immediately deflects the question
>blatant whataboutism
>keeps asserting his religion is peaceful despite all facts to the contrary

Also, the Jesus mentions Jihad and cutting off the heads of infidels precisely zero times. Fuck off, faggot.

I enjoyed the fact that they had to change the subject from the deaths in the middle east to the definition of terrorism. Can't even defend how many people die today from Muslims.

>America is the real terrorist.
said the muslim with a bomb strapped to his vest while driving a peace truck through the new years celebration in times square

We have been enemies since the day Islam came to this world. You are aggressors against Allah. You sin against His beloved Prophet Isa ibn Marya (PBUH), you accuse him of being a relation of Allah, when Allah has no relations. You corrupt the world and let evil satanists lead your states and your churches. You have plagued humanity for too long. We will fight you and kill you till the arrival of Isa Ibn Maryam(PBUH), who will hold you accountable for your filthy accusations against him. And then you'll be lead to hell in your shame and regret. You filthy evil cruel unworthy creatures!

Or how about that islam is just inherently violent?

Never forgetti guys, the koran might say love, mercy and peace 355 times but thats for the muslim, not you

You bunch of fucking, dirty kaffirs

Tania Amazon

What the fuck is this shit?

PBUH?!?! Peace be upon him, Yet you war and constantly kill in his peaceful name... lmao! So funny.

>hurrrr durrrr we will kill you all
>can't even kill each other
Sure thing, Mohammed. Your prophet was a retarded child molesting shitskin, who died shitting blood. Piss be upon him. I'd burn Mecca and Medina to the ground if given the chance in a heartbeat.

Bring it on muhammed, if there's one thing you should have learnt from history is that Whites and Christianity always win.

Angry muzzie

non-christian here, how many times does the bible mention crusade?

Someone post source so a webm edit where the Muslim blows himself up at the end out of anger can be made

So this gif confesses that jihad is some horrible thing and not self-improvement as takiya-driven mudslime love to claim.
Would it make my book less degenerate if among calls for murder I'd add some "peace be upon him" shit? And as for love other than his paedophilia, here's my first find, I don't feel like digging further:
> O you who believe, do not take My enemies and your enemies for friends, expressing love with them, while they have rejected the Truth that has come to you, expelling the Messenger and your selves (from Makkah) merely because you have faith in Allah who is your Lord, if you have set out to do Jihad (struggle) in My way, and to seek My pleasure. You express love with them secretly, while I know what you have concealed and what you have revealed. Any of you who does this has missed the straight path.
> It is hoped that Allah will bring about love between you and those of them with whom you have enmity. Allah is Powerful, and Allah is Most- forgiving, Very-Merciful.
> Allah does not forbid you as regards those who did not fight you on account of faith, and did not expel you from your homes, that you do good to them, and deal justly with them. Surely Allah loves those who maintain justice.

I love how SJWs need to make a script with actors to "prove" Islam is the religion of peace, Mudslimes usually get destroyed when they're in debates

No Israel is

wtf i hate america now

Oh look

Its another sheltered westerner lecturing us about jihad.

His country didnt have to suffer it for centuries it probably didnt even exist back then

But he knows everything about it cuz he saw it in a tv series

They're just shilling. And you know normies are going to be swayed. The more pictures of stuff like Bataclan and the Trucks of Peace can be spread the more redpilled you can make people.

Let them see the truth and not paid actors having strawman arguments.

>worshiping a moon god

I also loved how this video on Fakebook had a sob story about all the terror and hate in the world but only showed videos and pictures from non-white countries, no pictures of the dead children in Europe? Oh wait that doesn't appeal to their anti-white agenda

History proves otherwise, nice try moron

isnt this a movie

They also mention the Blessed Mother, yet they choose to destroy statues, artwork, and shrines dedicated to her. The Quran also considers Arabs to be the lowest of the low, yet Arabs are the most fanatic Muslims alive. It talks of peace, yet it's a religion that worships raw power.

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Dumbass. None of that said anything about "hating white people."

I'm betting a lot on you being a kike.

And who gives a shit? You're Muslim

Yeah yeah.......... Read your quran, sirah and haddiths again. Your people have been slaughtering for over 1300 years, fuck off. Your people is the problem that required intervention and for Ben Laden it was to stop the Soviets

Go fuck a goat now

stale pasta

muslims deserve containment or death

Serious question, why isn't there any Vietnamese or Korean terrorism?

The US had major wars in both those countries

Fuck off, you're cult is incompatible with civilization

what shitty sitcom is this from?

>there are no corrupt/evil Muslim officials
>Maryam
Isn't that a chicks name?