I think its time for a black queen appreciation thread. Race mixing is good prove me wrong protip: you cant

I think its time for a black queen appreciation thread. Race mixing is good prove me wrong protip: you cant.

So I was thinking, what if we continue to give financial aid to africa but change it a bit more to a form of contract. Basicaly we send doctors with artificial impregnation equipment to them and african woman can recive aid if they let them get impregnated. We rise the overall IQ in Africa and they might become able to be self sufficiant. Of course we need Sperm mainly from white european and japanese but theoretically any other race will do.

I'd name it: F.A.P. FOR AFRICA
Opinions?

why artificial equipment? Why not send fertile white bulls there? heck id go

>race mixing good
so why would people want to mix with chimp-intellect niggers?

1. who want to bed an ape?
2. who wants HIV?

That bell curve doesnt tell the whole story, plus its probably skewed to hell.
Also how the fuck does she look like a chimp you dumb virgin?

>does she look like a chimp
yeah

Implying average street ape doesnt look like this

I dont understand, are you just gay? How can you not breed such a beautiful creature

>blocks your path
what do?

I must just be gay to not want to sleep with this average looking African goddess.

cause I'm not into beastiality. also, it looks transsexual judgeing in animal norms.

dont worry when you get a big older anime will stop being ((normal)) to you.

How can flat-lipped stuck up white women even compete?

>beautiful culture

You mean a culture whose ancestors danced around a tribal fire for thousands of years, committing cannibalism and not making any technological progress to the point where they steal from other cultures thereby reinforcing the fact that they're a bunch of shooting and stealing spearchuckers? Or the culture that relies on UNICEF and food stamps for its survival?

Also OP, read the source name before calling it "not telling the whole story" or "skewed" before making a Nigger outta yourself on this board.

>tfw no kang (female) gf.

that is digusting

All these bitches are ugly, the only redeeming feature are the huge tits.

You cant just make a blanket statement about them like that, there are good honest hard working black people also.