SOOOOOO

Alex Jones should lose custody of his children.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bq_LrkLVaU4
youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ECP3B5c9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k

yes, your good friend john pedosta should get them

You're a heartless bag of shit that couldn't tell a good joke if their life depended on it.
Stay in britian where you belong, backwater island dwelling git. Go extinct already.

Sooo.. about white genocide
>slight snicker
*raises eyebrows
>roaring laughter

More pizza for Podesta, amirite?

I love the genius of Colbert and others in pissing off you faggot cuckservatives and trump shits and bernie bros

this comedians are our battle horses against the patriarchy and capitalism

This.

We need to kill white men

I'm not the one who said it, Colbert did
I think it's disgusting the Colbert is stooping this low for ratings and to give Dems their jollies

imagine my shock

i agree

why? not because hes an incapable father

but because hes an incapable CITIZEN.

why are ((they)) trying to take on ((him)) and why did ((i)) write this??

t. bought Alex snake oils

Sorry. lol

black guy is a live laughing track

It's ok

(You)

faggot alert lol,
anyone against "the patriarchy" is a cuck beta
anyone against capitalism is a loser with no money

Nice, thanks.

What's the deal with his gimp ear?

/thread

I've never noticed this before.
What is wrong with his ear?

Prime b8

THIS is why we need comedians in this day and age. They are the only ones willing to speak truth to power and call them on their bullshit.

((sweeden))

>Colbert
>British

Would it surprise you he's from South Carolina and has 7 sisters?

If it drives him deeper into the rabbit hole I'm all for it

Yes, I agree. Democrats are both.

It's what Colbert said he's repeating it

Woah that's really powerful I'm sure these ideas will fly, since poor people who are held down for generations are so forgiving... or was it rich people like Soros, Warren, etc. who are oblivious to their inevitable extermination?

It would be for the best, since they're Jews. If I were Alex, I would realize my mistake and disown the little yids.

Yeah he should. Denying Sandy Hook? Insulting the parents who lost their children to gun violence? Being such a retard that you instill enough hate and ignorance to make a guy shoot up a pizza place? Oh but it's all an act? "I'm just acting like a fucking nutcase, I don't actually believe half the shit I say. And when I say that I'm just lying and I do believe everything I say? That's just the act again." It's like schizophrenia or something. Alex Jones is out of his fucking inter-dimensional pedophile vampire mind.

He's deaf in one ear.

wtf is up with his gang of offscreen niggers that insert the most useless interjections ever?
>HAHA DAS RITE
>NO VACCINES NONA DEM
>HE WACKO AIGHT

I don't even watch Alex Jones' show, I just think it'd be decent if Colbert stayed away from something as personal as a fucking child custody battle

He's supposedly deaf in one ear

>t. Formerly liberal faggot that used to watch Colbert Report all the time

>inter-dimensional pedophile vampire

Tell us more.

Good for him. Children are shit.

I, too, think people should have their children taken away because I disagree with them politically.

Colberts mother lives about 20 minutes away from me.

what do?

You're talking about a liberal, they are the shittiest human beans on Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=bq_LrkLVaU4

Give her a firm handshake and ask for a job application.

This. We're in the the majority on Sup Forums. Forcing your boy child to play with dolls and wear a dress and wear makeup should be a criminal offense and The state should take the child from the mentally ill parent.

I used to like Colbert but now it seems he's not even trying. all he has to say is "trump" with a silly face and the crowd goes crazy.

I wonder if he's sorry for not naming (ie protecting) the eternal kike yet.

Larping as a poltard irl means you forfeit all normal conditions of life, like having a job, having family, raising kids, living outside of a basement, and having sexual relations with anything other than an anime cushion.

Calling Alex crazy is wrong because the truth is so much worse.

Alex Jones was financed by Adnan Khashoggi.

Khashoggi is the guy that paid for the 9/11 hijackers. He owned the flight schools they attended. He sent money to Osama after 9/11.

Khashoggi also financed Alex Jones & infowars.

Alex isn't a crazy person. He is a hired shill. He is a 9/11 co-conspirator. He is a traitor, an enemy behind the gates. He is the most insidious type of filth known to man.

He is the kind of person that needs to be put on trial for his complicity in treason. Passing this off as crazy rather than what it is, treason, is a disservice to everyone.

you won't be able to shill alex jones becoming bad shariablue

people have been calling him a ew puppet for years cause he never called them out and just said globalist. now globalist = jew so whenever he mentions globalist everybody know it's a rich jew.

You believe everything you read on the interwebs?

that faggot colbert still has the taste of obamas dick in his mouth

Three non-arguments in a row.

Did you know Alex Jones ancestor, Anson Jones, created the first masonic lodge in Texas? That he put it in Dealey Plaza where JFK was later killed?
Ever listened to Bill Cooper's show on JFK being a masonic king sacrifice?

It isn't just Jones that is a traitor. His family has been committing treason for a long time.

That's incredible!

guys it's in an infographic so it has to be true

wtf i love unelected world government now

youtube.com/watch?v=HECI4QK_mXA

Reminder, this type of scum wants to take ALL of your children if you are a political heretic

People actually like this faggot.
>not funny
>beta faggot
>people still think hes cool.
I Hope you retards know having money and influence doesn't bestow credibility. I hope you all die for being stupid peasants.

He's so fucking right.
Low hanging fruit jokes.
Every fucking mongoloid in germany laughs about the "fat dumb americans who voted a nazi".

Like they can hardly talk or think and they laugh about every trump joke because it makes them feel so smart.

while i am still on a roll, just to keep you simmering.
youtube.com/watch?v=B3ECP3B5c9Q

The liberals in America do the same thing, talk show hosts, rachael maddow, etc. Talk about how obvious it is trump is a russian puppet stringing together the worst of connections "just look at that, someone born in Russia paid trump 2x what his property was worth 8 years later. How can he explain that? *extensive 5minute background on this Russian guy*

Liberals can't really think for themselves, they have completely relied on MSM to feed them zingers and talking points

Oh Colgate, you slay me.