Why the white man's best friend, dogs, aka a fucking animal, are better contributor to society than women, nignog...

Why the white man's best friend, dogs, aka a fucking animal, are better contributor to society than women, nignog, shitskin or poo in loo ?

>99.99% of dogs sit at home, bark/annoy the neighborhood all day, and shit on their owners property while they wait for their owner to feed them

dogs are niggers. unless it's law enforcement, help tending a farm or a legit service animal, it's a useless nigger.

fuck you fucking racist pig

your mums chihuahua doesn't consist of 99.9% of all dogs and its the owners fault if a dog is a useless nigger.

just goes to show that white men have good taste in friends, kek

The bond between white men and dogs goes back centuries from hunting, to warfare, to herding, to farming, to service dogs, to police dogs, to simple family dogs

If you don't love dogs, you are not a white man

>dog owning cuck detected

yeah. you must have such a useful animal on your hands. "h-he emotionally supports me!" faggot.

I live in Birmingham, my dogs protect my daughters from the Muslim swarm.

Chihuahuas make excellent alarms though
And niggers tend to be afraid of them like they were pitbulls

>my dog barks at intruders raping my family while i hide under my bed

ftfy. i suppose your laws are at fault here though so respect for trying. never trust a nigger to do your job for you

did a dog hurt you as a child or something?

It is a known fact that white people trained wolves to live along side us, why be so ass pained?

>It is a known fact that white people trained wolves to live along side us
Most evidence suggests that wolves came to us. We didn't go out of our way to domesticate a rival for resources and who, 8/10, could beat us in a fight.

so wolves are smarter than niggers?

>comparing dogs and wolves

white people also opened their flood gates to shitskin swarms (see Europe). hmmm.. seems like there is a correlation there. white people loving giving out gibs to broke useless niggers, huh?

My Chow is 100% loyal, works around the clock, and will fuck shit up.

ahh proves my point. wolves were useless nigs as well, came to thriving white society to receive gibs.

dogs confirmed welfare queen niggers

>my dogs protect my daughters from the Muslim swarm

but do the muslims protect your daughters from the canine swarms?

actually the best friend and the most useful animal always have been the horse in white civilizations.
They cropped the fields for us, they transported us, they made us win most of the wars before engines were created, they carried our merchandises, the stones and wood to build our villages.... they even fed us.

Horses have contributed more than anything else to the white greatness, and we never thanks them. Do you know how many horses were killed during the WW1 on the french front alone ?

the real redpill. a horse is a respectable animal. not a pathetic toady like the kanine

Because unlike women, shitskins, etc, dogs are loyal, and they learn.

>implying dogs aren't necessary on farms
Hey there cityfag, how's the view from your apartment or small suburb home?

nevermind missed farm part, point taken.

for sure, but dogs were the crucial ally to hauling ourselves out of filth and into civilization. Dogs were domesticated circa 40 000 years ago, far longer than any plant or animal, and were indispensible for hunting, guard duty, herding, etc. to get the necessary food security to settle down and domesticate crops large-scale.

>centuries
>not tens of thousands of years