Ancient /new/sman here

Ancient /new/sman here.

I want to remind you all that these faggot e-celebs are not your allies. They're not your friends. They're not "champions of the right." They're not going to help spread awareness for your biggest concerns.

>Milo
>McInnes
>Cernovich

They're two-faced, slimy businessmen with no true fidelity toward any cause. They will take your most urgent concern and neutralize them, spinning them into harmless talking points just so they can grab a few more listeners for their dark corner of the internet. You can bet your fucking ass that they'll sell their own down the river as soon as Uncle Goldberg throws a few coins their way (or offers them a timeslot on FOX).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KlblNqsieFM
youtu.be/E560aqfRZQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YF5TomeiMrc
imgur.com/a/MQraN#cBCLluW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oldfag from /n/ here. Can confirm this man speaks the truth.

Nobody is perfect but at least they are fighting on our side of the fence right now

And this is different from dinosaur news how, exactly? At least they havent sold out just yet

/new/ wasnt that long ago faggot

Yeah I sure miss when we thought Ron Paul and Legal Marijuana was all it took to defeat the Globalist Kikes

The youtube ecelebs are gay as fuck, but they're part of an effort that's actually accomplishing things.

Yup. Gavin is entertaining though. But controlled opposition like kike Jones is not a good thing.

Totally correct. People like them are liberals too, just a bit less liberal than the mainstream. They're still faggots. McInnes literally fucking shoved a dildo up his ass on his show.

These e-celebs are on our side and showing gen Z the truth teaching them to question everything and think for themselves. What are you complaining about?

>attention whores are not my friends
No fucking shit.

youtu.be/KlblNqsieFM

youtu.be/E560aqfRZQQ

>I'm really scared that I'm going to lose my gig
>t. faggot dinosaur

Does anyone else think Gavin has a good sense of fashion?

I wasn't really a fan of any of those guys to begin with. Actually, Gavin's a total sleaze.
>hurr durr just get a Harley and a leather jacket and you'll be a Real Man (tm)
>get laid bro, that's all that's wrong with the west! We just need more sex!
>Islam is bad because it hurts feminism
>conservatism is the new punk rock xD
>*farts into the microphone*
>*pees in a bowl of cheerios*

Nah man, they're based because they pander to my trumpfaggotry bro! Toaly legit!

It's literally identical to hipster nu-male fashion, except with the flannel shirt replaced with suspenders

Molymeme only choice. Wish he would name the jew, but even if he doesn't, he still manages to red pill normies on other important issues.

Yeah, this is not news.
If they're not outrightly calling for the kikes, gays, and nonwhites to be gassed for real this time, they're not /ourguys/.

He knows

youtube.com/watch?v=YF5TomeiMrc

>31:18
>Stefan: "New York Times Publisher Arthur Sulzberger(with obvious accent), ah another SCOT?"

Would you care about the fidelity of the hammer once you're done putting nails in the coffin?

>Wish he would name the jew

He doesn't talk about his mother since he DEFOO'd her.

And they're degenerate as fuck

I would have said /n/ewsman, but I was afraid people would think I was talking about the transportation board.

What in the fuck

Gavin was offered a spot on Fox (hosting Redeye) and turned it down. He has since been fired from even being a Fox contributor.

He's reclaiming hipster wear and making it manly again.

Source, Satan?

nice concern troll shareblue. next time don't say "slimy buisnessmen" your red is showing

It's real I watched the source vid but he scrubbed it from the web

This has to be fake, but knowing Gavin McInnes, it's really hard to tell.

wat

Ancient Commie killer here

I just want to remind you that talking only serves to divide and those that wont will whine about those that will.

Here is two examples.

You spelt /nu/man wrong, kiddo.

Wtf is this?

This looks shooped. Fuck off shill.

Redpill me on Gavin

>these guys say whats wrong without explicitly naming the jew
>perfect into redpill for normies
>they then do more research and find out (((who))) is behind this shit
>more redpilled people

fuck off shill. these guys are on our side

Everybody knows this. But it's not an 'either or' equation.

Truth is the have large platforms and are opening the eyes of many. That's all that matters.

he's doing God's work to make red pills that can be digestible.

atleast they are doing something, what u are doing other than sitting in ur moms basement ?

It's fucking real.

>talking only serves to divide

These attention whores are co-opting a movement, like it or not. They were only on board with the "alt-right" when it started to explode into semi-mainstream popularity back in 2012.

Do you know what this is called? Normalization. It's how you take a potentially subversive movement and snip its balls off.

((( e celeb )))

this
he was too "edgy" for the geriatric (((conservatives))) that watch fox

by blaming jews u rly show that ure 16yo faggot

How are they co-opting anything. They are exactly who they claim to be. Dont be mad that they dont adhere to your ideological purity test which they never subscribed to in the first place.

Your fucking colleges are commie indoctrination centers and it is changes your society drastically with every passing year but your worried about some old perverted punk co-opting a movement!

Unbelievable.

I fucking love Gavin Mcinnes even though he's a degenerate drunk who pisses the bed and his low IQ wife hates him. He is funny and cool.

imgur.com/a/MQraN#cBCLluW

Divde, divert and conquer. The global corporatists have won, everybody took the bait.

>I only listen to underground shit. Popularity is inherently bad. I'm a real edge lord hipster faggot.

We know all this already, every one is a shill, but building them up triggers lefties. And when they get too big, we tear them down. Its the great circle of life and stuff.

i don't think this is a edgelord. i smell a leftist shill. who says "slimy businessman" on pol? that's commie talk

Yep.
I know.

Do you think I'm investing something in these people further than merely watching them?