Why is everyone on this board so mean and cranky all the time...

why is everyone on this board so mean and cranky all the time? i want to talk about politics but then someobdy will tell me to kill myself, call me a cuck, make fun of my weight, etc.

are we being raided or something? why everybody so mean?

Cuck

Fucking get off this board and kill yourself

I am mean because i have no love in my life.

this is what i mean

OP u smell nice, it's ok!

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Try a fucking salad once in a while fatass

Have some more drinks you liquored up drunk

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.

People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.

This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.

I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave Sup Forums. Do anything else.

Do anything else.

anything else.

anything else.

>anything else

DESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDESUDE

If we're close and a bunch of niggers attack you during the race war, ill have your back OP

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is the new Sup Forums
Sup Forumstards poured into our board like the niggers poured into our cities baka....

Fuck off fat burger no body cares.
Kill your self fagg

Double nigger

it's okay user we're all faggots here

no you're just a newfag piece of shit who thinks he can fit in by posting a pepe

gb2r*ddit

we are all dead inside

perhaps, but the fact that we're still here trying to figure out wtf is going on is surely some sign of hope

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>i just want a happening

wrong board
fuck off, you know where too

Because you are an antifa kike. Antifa has been raiding the board since Berkeley event maybe even before that. We are busy gassing them.

Get with the program or get the Fuck off our boards pussy ass faggot

I've been desensitised to it. I have no shame left. Even rage does nothing to me. But somehow it allows me to see the world without having my feelings come into play as much. Wow that last sentence sounds like i'm tippin my fedora, but there is some truth in it.

Kill yourself you fat cuck.

double the numbers confirm the truth

No kill yourself

this day is pretty depressing. i did literally nothing

even Sup Forums is more gloomy than usual.i think ill go to bed

>everyones so mean

welcome to real life u cunt

awww poor little baby

you're on Sup Forums that's just the general board culture, not everyone is like that

but if you're fat and acting like a cuck what else can you expect?

>are we being raided or something?

You must be fucking new here. Sup Forums has been telling people to kill themselves for over a decade now.

In case it wasn't clear, you don't have to kill yourself when people tell you to kill yourself. Grow the fuck up.

R A R E
A
R
E

t-t-thanks bro, i needed that so bad. i dont understand what there problem is with me, they wont let me be based

GAS EVERYONE, FREE FOR ALL NOW!

lol

Sup Forums is just Sup Forums that is trying to understand politics lul

BLUMPF BTFO

>why is everyone on this board so mean and cranky all the time?
Because a lot of us took the blackpill but don't realise (or want to admit) it.

Really makes you think

how about you lose some weight you fat ass?

Many posters here are angry edgelords. Many are manchildren angry at life, their parents and the fact they can't get laid. When I see some post calling someone a retard or saying kys I just picture some ugly bitter guy who has nothing in life but belief in his intellect.

The fact that you are here posting is telling. Project much?

You just described JewTubers and Ledditors senpai.

Because shills divide and conquer and make every discussion about the posters flag.

>t. Swedistan
kekles

msg begin
no time for intellectual academery wush wush
this is war
msg end

>i want to talk about politics
What makes you this board is to talk about politics?
This is the designated shitposting board, cuck.
Go kill yourself you fat fuck.