Want to save the white race?

Want to save the white race?

Make a lot of white children.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Braaaap
worldbirthsanddeaths.com/
instagram.com/theallamericanbadgirl/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no thanks, I rather keep the money and use it for videogames and weed.

DONATE SPERM

I have fathered 5 children via a bank

Gibe me white women and I'll make you lots of white children. Deal?

I dropped out of college and am getting my real estate license. when my gf graduates high school we're going to get married and a year later try for a kid. 5-9 kids are in my future. everybody here needs to do the same

Yeah nice try. Shes fucking Chad the quarterback as we speak

This, children are money draining parasites.

Don't fall for the nuclear family Jew goyim

BRRRAAAPP

It would make no difference at all if everyone on Sup Forums had 10 white children.

We can NEVER outbreed the non-whites, they already have over a 6 to 1 advantage in numbers.

They must be kept out.

PUT* *PUT* *PUT* *PUT* *PUT* *PUT
*BRAAP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

How does that work? Do you get notified when someone chooses your seed? What kind of information is given about you to the women shopping for sperm?

T H I C C

Id put a white baby in that

This would be true except it's verboten to tell your kids to have more white babies, and only white babies. You are still swimming in a diluted aquarium

I only make girls. Had two, wife's preganant again, it's a girl.

Go figure

>Make a lot of white children.
Tell us how to get gfs then.
Making white children alone isn't easy.

>children
>women

or weed, alcohol, delicious food, computers, video games, hobbies, bros

get the fuck outta here

>falling for the women meme

Isn't the selection process rigorous and only top seed is accepted??

>135 IQ
>Excellent work ethic/successful
>Blue eyes
>Fit

But 5'11" so I don't think I'd get picked

Womp womp

>making babies saves the white race
NO

not inviting 1 billion africans/mudslimes into europe and africa saves the white race. fucking idiot.

>people moved into my house and are killing me?! i better have babies so my children can fight the foreigners living in my hosue
FUCK YOU

what is brap?

is it like farting or something?

I am not confident in my ability to breed, let alone raise children.

Can I just remove non-whites so they can't breed to make up for myself not breeding?

Why have kids when your line of work is morally perplexing

useful but not decisive.
The removal of kebab is.

god damn all these excuses no wonder we are dying off

Can somebody explain this braaaap meme to me? I don't remember seeing this meme.

>W-w-we will never outbreed non-whites

Dude what you're saying makes no sense, so many people browse Sup Forums to the point if we had 10 children each we'd be like 90% white.

>He thinks surrogacy doesn't exist

You should have a family anyways, Any type of family that has white in it pisses off kikes

Schopenhauer and Anti-Natalism is the reason burgers might get outnumbered. Hedonism is boomer cancer

That's the plan. My state is over 90% non-Hispanic white, so I'm given a bit of hope knowing that they won't grow up in an area infested with shitskins.

Can we all just some time to appreciate this amazing ass

I'm trying so fucking hard man. I'm going on dates and meeting new women all the time but it's just not working. I feel like society has been engineered to make it next to impossible for a white man to impregnate a white woman. I'm doing this while I'm getting a degree in mechanical engineering and working a part time job so it's tough. I had a date tonight but she left early and didn't seem so interested in me and I don't know if she is going to text me back. Last Saturday I had a date with a different girl but we really didn't click so I just stopped it before we went any further. Meanwhile Ireland is getting flooded with Brazilians who would kill to have a shot at my cock so I have to stay strong and keep unfruitfully dating blue eyed Irish Catholic girls while I reject spics and gooks. I'm 29 now and I feel like I'm closing in on the age where it will be too late. What age am I supposed to settle for a Brazilian instead of dying alone and childless?

Better idea: Pay a Russian, Belarusian or Ukrainian to have children. This way is more cost effective.

But in your big reply, one of us is German and the other is Brit

Surrogacy it exists

What he's doing

Niggers don't have children, they multiply. You can't fight fire with fire here.

*PFRTTFRRTTRTTFRTTTT..... BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!*

engines. braaaap, brap.

And I'm not a hedonist.

I'm not doing surrogacy. I'm paying a couple to do my part.

Then use surrogate mothers for children they exist

?

I will, thanks for the tip man.

I'm Mexican and I got a Russian for free. Every time I hear "white genocide" it tickles me in a way that nothing else really can.

Whats' the point of that then, We should make our white birth rates grow in our country. Ditch this hedonism act and make a family. This country needs more whites now that deportations are coming into full circle. Bring the little kid over here.

WOAH! Who is this semen demon.

That is disgusting. Children should be made between a man and his wife. How would I even raise the child alone if I managed to find someone to birth my child this way?

excuses or reality?

Looks like a coal burner

>That is disgusting
So you want more shitskin babies? If you'll never find the right one what's wrong with it? Sperm donation will only lend your offspring to abusive lesbians. There's more successful single father children then mother ones. This christcuck shit is the reason we are dying off.

As much as I respect the effort, it's useless Sven.
Arabs, blacks, they breed too fast, and there is already enough to replace you in the future.
Enjoy the rest of your life, that's all you can do.
Whoever thought a bunch of weebs could stop this shit is beyond delusional.

Your post is a prefect example, Families will always be better then being some useless hedonist following the footsteps of boomers.

fuck you

youre honestly a fucking disgrace

>So you want more shitskin babies?
No.
>If you'll never find the right one what's wrong with it?
If I find the right whore trying to get money by making a child? How can I trust her genes to carry my seed?

How am I a christcuck? It's statistically proven that single parents have a negative effect on children, and I simply could not raise a child alone and work, it's not possible, and my child would end up being raised by someone other than myself, possibly the state. The white race may be dying, but you're retarded if you think single parents paying whores to have their children is going to save it.

u say it everytime theres a big beautiful ass, you say it when you are with your mates and theres a big ass and you just have to say "BRAAAAAP"

The point is that we canĀ“t compete with people from outside of Europe that came here, and have 3-4 child without even caring. That's insane in any developped society, here in Pt our fertility rate is probably one of the lowest of all Europe, we're f done.

Whites are 8% of the world population. We only make up majorities of our tiny low population countries. We also have the lowest birth rates.

Ex:
Mostly white:
USA = 318M
Germany = 80M

India >1B
Nigeria >180M
China >1.3B

Most of the countries we are taking refugees from have literally a 24x higher birthrate ( 0.25 whites to 6.2 blacks/arabs.)

One way immigration from lands that outnumber us and breed 24x faster is a sure way for us to die out. They murder and rape your children and drain their futures dry through our generous welfare systems. Trying to increase white birthrates to fight replacement is like trying to fight fire with fire. We'll still be flooded with shitskins that will always outbreed us.

forced meme from a pedophile discord on Sup Forums
for some reason retards on Sup Forums and Sup Forums fell for it and continue you to spout this literal shit meme created by autistic pedophiles on a containment board

Make sure they only like white's

haha, a buddy of mine has the same problem. they're up to girl number 4 now and he's kind of given up on having a son, lol.

This is why your country is doomed

but why would a croat date a serb?
:^)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Then find a fucking mate already, If you hate single parenthood do your part and save this country. When you find her make sure to have tons of kids.

I too want to know about this.

I'm 24 and I make over a hundred k a year.

On track to become part of the management class hopefully still working to further my education.

I'm fit 5 9 180 big cock so forth.

I have yet to find a women who is mentally on my level and not a retarded brainwashed sjw gold digging psycho.

Show me women who aren't totally ruined as human beings already and I will try and have kids. Short of that you can fucking forget it.

You guys stay on that bong island,fuck Europeans, aussies are irreplacable.

Is that Kagney Linn Karter?

This is literally the key to all of Sup Forumss goals, yet Sup Forums is too beta to understand and accept this

I can't afford it. But I can afford to pay an Eastern European 10 thousand to have children.

If you don't find her, Use surrogacy from Europe.

I don't care.
Helium suicide kit is near me and I can gas myself anytime I want.

So when shit collapses I'm out.

ain't my problem anymore what happens here.

My grantmother had 10 white children
My mother had 7 white children
I'm planning on having as many as my mother.

You sound like a 16 year old that just learned about decreasing white birth rates or something.

I see your reverse psychology there

>life sucks
>we care about our race
>let's make babies to bring them to life even though life sucks, which is somehow saving ourr ace
>Sup Forums logic

I'm just going to clone myself

Yeah, I think I'm done too. I make good money and all but 4 kids? I'm stopping here

Then import someone over here then, This country needs whites more then ever.

Then why aren't you having kids? If you think surrogacy is disgusting why not find someone?

This is the level of delusional we are hitting at.

It may be to the point that breeding won't save us and we'll have to expel or exterminate the shitskins to compete.

Repeat until Hitler 2.0 arises

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Braaaap

You have point, that's just sending you kids for another war for the jews' benefits. We're at the doors of WWIII anyways.
Shitposting till the end is all we can do.

>Want to save the white race?
Who cares about the white race? I'm breeding as many mixed brown brats as I can.
Next semester i'm going to Europe to get my PhD. Can't wait to fuck some white girls there.

>Muh the world sucks

Schopenhauer was a Jew loving anti-european your idol was a kike grow the fuck up.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't do your part, Children and Family are far more benefiting to anybody then Hedonism is. Do your part and keep us alive.

> 120 IQ
> Pure norwegian/dutch genes
> 6'7 tall
> Fit
I should donate sperm

How am I supposed to save the white race by making white babies when I'm not white, OP?

Save? heh heh, nope.
no way, not a chance.
worldbirthsanddeaths.com/

>Then why aren't you having kids?
Because I'm an autistic sociopath and I've never spoken to a female that wasn't my mother or a cash register. I understand the plight of the white race, and I opt to do my part by removing more non-whites to tip the scales to balance out the children I failed to make. Even if I found a whore and managed to become a single parent, I think that would do more harm than good.

What part of my thinking is flawed? If I am wrong, I'd like someone to correct my path.

Listen to Jordan Peterson and sort yourself out, I doubt a race-war might even happen.

stop posting blacked sluts.

>(((Jordon Peterson)))
So you really are 16.
>race-war
Don't need a race war to remove enough shitskins to make up for my not breeding.

OP is not a faggit

she is a coalberners

instagram.com/theallamericanbadgirl/

Have you seen anything about single fatherhood? Single father children come out relatively normal because the father actually loves them. How will you kill these fuckers anyways without getting arrested? Anti-Natalism needs to die

>without getting arrested?
Very easily.

>"i'd like to see the manager" haircut
>make children with that

serbia has a lot of student exchange programs with germany, i've met a lot of pussys that way, sadly they were all male.

Run to Iceland Sven, Arabs want eurass.
>MFW muzzies use canadia "no fighting" warefare and actually win.

Good, don't need your genes replicated. Your kind is what got us into this mess.

>muh life doesn't suck

Yeah, it sure is great spending time working all the time and facing hardships and humiliation along the way, while happy moments are brief and become vague memories. If you're lucky and feeling depressed isn't your default mood, then your default mood is probably feeling indifferent and bored.

Face it, you're just a psychopathic deluded idiot who arbitrarily cares about race.