Why do you pray to a dead jew on a stick?

Why do you pray to a dead jew on a stick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because he was the son of God and a good man.

I don't. I observe the only true god, Kalgathu the Grain Father. I advise you to do the same, or your harvests will be lost to storms and pests.

eat shit.

Because of peer pressure and I'm afraid of death

Because he saved us from eternal damnation.

Because that's what you do with dead jews. You put them on sticks.

with your mouth

Most excellent, user!

Oooooo....... so edgy!

Why do you follow Castro's bastard son?

Because I wanna reach level 2

Because He loves me.

Supposedly when they cut him down off of that stick he came back to life, which is pretty dang incredible.

Because he is the Lord

we worship the hawk

Insurgent to the Empire. Caesar did good eliminating this filth.

because the only good jew is a dead jew

Anyone that believes in god is either a fool, indoctrinated or afraid of death. How can so many Human Beings be so fucking stupid, its unbelievable.

Why can't you pajeets stop thinking of POO.

>Because he was the son of God and a good man.

GOD IS A GERMAN WORD FOR GODIN = ODIN

GOD IS NOT HEBREW

GOD IS NOT SEMITIC

JESUS' DEMON FATHER WAS "ELOHIM"

PRAY TO ELOHIM NOT "GOD"

GOD'S SON WAS THOR AND LOKI!

In the bible it also says Adam was "son of God"

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

>Because he is the Lord
SLAVE TALK

Give me real proof that god exists, because deep in your heart i know you dont.

Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

Credit to based Polish user for the copy paste

>MUH JEW WAS MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

czechmate

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

>New Testament Reliability:
>MUH JEWISH HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its all bullshit written by jews in a time when humanity didn't understand the world around them. God does not exist.

Lets go through a logic process to show you how rational it is that Jesus is the Son of God and you should believe in him....

Did Jesus exist on this planet?

>mfw god is a jew

>MUH PEDO MEME TO GRAB THE NEEEEEEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loki is half Jotun and not Odin's son. Unless you mean the comic book Loki, in which case, kindly refrain from breathing.

And then nothing happens and all the religicucks are left standing with their dicks in their hands.

I love how you say this with no logical evidence lol

Fuck of the /r/atheism Ming.

You dont actually believe that a human resurrected from the dead do you? Thats what schizophrenics believe.

if*

also it could be refering to something later in the future

This. Simple and beutiful.

GOD=GODIN=ODIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>HALF
Snorri isn't the only writer though.

Christians have done more for science than Fedoracucks

Because he's not dead and as soon as you understand that you understand why.

Son of "Elohim" not God. God is a German word for Odin. You pray to your Kike demon faggot not GODin!

He did it to save your sorry ass

>I love how you say this with no logical evidence lol

As if believing in god is logical.

>Call yourself christian for traditional reasons
>Fundies think they can take credit for scientific achievements
Hell even the founding fathers were basically agnostic atheists.

he stopped being a jew when he was cast out of his tribe

Very Disrespectful.. fuck you leaf

A dead Jew is a good Jew. That's why we worship Jesus.

>666
Fuck off Satan. Stop trying to bring people to Hell

Because he died for my sins you degenerate heathen

>science means inventing shit
>My Jewish slave cult is reals!

Your logic is the logic of a slave in a slave cult.

CHRISTIANS ARE ANTI-NATURE THEREFOR ANTI-SCIENCE

ANTI-REALITY

ANTI-TRUTH

ANTI-BIOLOGY

ANTI-WHITE

Fucking leafs

Logical question for you....Has anyone ever risen from the dead in the history of humans?

Just wishful thinking.

What's the point of enslaving yourself to "what-ifs"? Just live your life the best way you can: follow the golden rule, help out your community, generate the least suffering possible while improving happiness for yourself and those around you.

It's much more exquisite if you think there's nothing after death, because you only get one shot at doing stuff in life and it matters for now, the present, not under the promise of eternal "salvation" or eternal torture.

Behaving just because you fear divine punishment or crave divine rewards is childish, selfish and overall cowardly.

Im not saying those scientific descoveries were because they were Christians but I was saying Fedorafags always say Christianity is holding us back when Christians have done more for science

Its actually perfectly logical, but you like sinning without consequence so you ignore logic. I understand

Is there ever any hope for the world to get rid of the fucking abrahamitic cancer? I hate Romans for not razing Judea and the near east to the ground.

Yes

>Behaving just because you fear divine punishment or crave divine rewards is childish, selfish and overall cowardly.
Or I actually believe. And what if I like being a Christian and its helped hold back on the massive amount of degenerates

Go see a psychiatrist.

Because he was not a Jew and he's not dead.

>Im not saying those scientific descoveries were because they were Christians but I was saying Fedorafags always say Christianity is holding us back when Christians have done more for science
You had to be a Christian or they would murder you. Just like you have to be a Globalist or they will murder you.

CHRISTIANS SENT THE WHITE RACE BACK 2000yrs WITH THEIR HATRED OF WHITE CULTURE
WHITE FAITH
WHITE PHILOSOPHY
WHITE LOVE OF NATURE
WHITE UNITY OF TRIBES

Haha no theology, and thinks he knows everything about religion, using his comic book stories to create a fake narrative on a supreme being ouside of time and space.

Excuse me if I like to live logically

So you just disproved your previous statement...anything else?

Mythology is a fascinating subject.

>durr hurrr God is a comic book story
>Elohim and Jew-sus is so real!

I don't.

because everything is better on a stick

>to pic
As opposed to fedoraworshippers

I will have no part of Christianity in its modern form. Christianity is JEWISH CONTROLLED. It is a cucked religion now. Subverted by Jews like so many other things.

Christianity made the Roman empire great again

lol save him from his crazy anger issues father who who is actually in a trinity with? wtf...

look up serious scholarship on the trinity. it is literally a nonsensical concept.

>logically
Sweetie if you only knew how retarded you are

Well you just said that you believe ppl have come back from the dead so 1. you believe in God 2. you believe in the supernatural 3. You believe that jesus resurrection is perfectly logical.....anything else

I think Jesus was pretty nice but what we call (((Christianity))) now is a Jewish fraud.

Whats not logical about it?

Stop with the Christ Posts on /pol.

Your are all already damned to hell. Just deal with it.

why do you have to believe in him for him to "die for your sins".

Seems a bit fucky that he is willing to die for you and let you avoid punishment, but ONLY if you also explicitly believe in him. Like why does he care lol? Christian metaethics and metaphysics are so utterly fucked lel, it is a psychotic desert cult based on psychological terrorism.

fuck your dead kike on a stick, kill niggers. your religion is a large part of why there are so many fucking niggers in africa now.

>DA JOOS

Who should I be reading then?

Proof?

1. I dont believe it, but it has been mentioned many times in many mythologies.
2. I do not
3. No i dont.
4. Give this a read, the uncensored version.

>leaf
>1 post by this ID

correlation != causation

im atheist and listen to fucking moon man all the time.

My God is better.

How do you feel when your """god"" was tortured and killed by humans?

any atheists that use the top picture is retarded(i mean they all are just they are a bit more)