Girlfriend Left Me For A Rapper Or Something?

My girlfriend of 4 months went to a club and left me for some guy. She went out in Huston for her bday, I stayed home because I'm not 21 yet and she met some guy in one of the clubs and never came back to me.

I tried calling her and she didn't answer and in the morning I got a call from her phone but it wasn't her, it some guy that said something stupid like "ay got your girl makin them cheese eggs up right now you can have her when I go back to my city" then he laughed and hung up.

I tried calling her after that and it kept going to voicemail like her phone was off. I nessaged her mom on Facebook and her mom said she said she's out of town and doesn't want to talk to me. I didn't hear her until 3 days later at like 2am my gf called me from a number I didn't recognize and she was clearly drunk and said "you aren't acting right, I fly with the plane gang. I like to keep them sparklers coming, my baby just blew 59 racks" and then she going on about "plane gang gang and champagne bottles"

I haven't heard from her since then and that was 2 days ago. What is her fucking problem? I don't even drink, seriously is this what alcohol does to women? Give me one reason besides "muh feels" that it shouldn't be outlawed. I don't even know if I'm single or not anymore. She is just gone and I don't know when she is coming back. I can't study because I'm worried

holy shit you're a huuuuge fucking loser.

good ridance

You sound like a simpering, dependent child. This is her decision - she is her own woman, because you have failed in Your duty to make her Your woman.

The only way to save yourself now is to cut her out of your life. She is her own woman; this means she must deal with the consequences of her actions on her own.

Do not, do not, DO NOT take her back under any circumstances whatsoever. You probably will though, won't you?

Prove me wrong.

Sup Forums falling for old copypasta lmao.

She took a conscious descicion of fucking a man that is not you.
She has Consiously decided to cheat on you and leave with another dude.
Now you must take the Consious descicion of getting over her

She belongs to the plane gang now, user

shut up kraut, your gf is probably being fucked by Jamal from Somalia right now.

>conscious descicion

She was drunk probably though so it changes the brain's way of thinking

Op, you got cucked by Curren$y

Nice bait faggot
Go back to plebbit

Tip: Always search long OPs in quotes on google and see if posted before

I know this and I'm a fucking liberal.

Step up your game guys.

I bet she didn't fly so good

Hello!
It looks like your soon-to-be wife somewhere along her life alongside with you saw someone of a higher sexual caliber, i.e Americanus Africanus.

She was sexually aroused by the courting displays of this species that she saw that you were inferior as a potential mate.

It is a sad tale my friend, but take heart that it is very common for these turn-coat females to pay the toll for their folly in the near future.

This.
Even if she comes crying back to you after he slaps her around or something just tell her to fuck right off

>I fly with the plane gang

Stop being a cuck for fuck sake, she knew what she was doing, stop justifying it

Jokes on you I never had a gf

lol rekt

Dude four months is nothing. Just be glad you found out she was trash early.

Lmao you dont need to google it to spot copypasta made by some cuck larper.

>replies to bait thread unironically
>>reddit.com/r/the_donald
Never come back here.