Military participation is at a low right now and recruiters can't meet their quotas

Military participation is at a low right now and recruiters can't meet their quotas.

Americans don't want to fight for Donald Trump's America.

Other urls found in this thread:

federalnewsradio.com/dod-reporters-notebook-jared-serbu/2016/10/army-meets-recruiting-goals-first-time-years/
msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/Vietnam/heinl.html
newsmax.com/US/Army-spend-recruits/2017/02/12/id/773211/
youtu.be/uGiVWRqJ1QU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bullshit. The military does not have trouble meeting quota's

>recruiters can't meet their quotas
Source or gtfo

Ask any recruiter.

Military participation hasn't been this low since before 9/11.

you know what to do lads. Sage in this thread.

What we need are more dead Americans soldiers in North Korea

>I like to pullshit out of my ass

draft is ok if we can kill muslims

His kids should be gassed

Sage isn't pronounced like the spice.
Sage is Japanese, it's pronounced SAH-ghey

No, I've been talking to recruiters and they all say the same thing: the military is currently downsizing. They really don't have trouble getting people to enlist, because peacetime military is calm.

What makes me sick about this is mostly only Republicans join the military and end up in fighting positions and Dems are using this as propaganda.

So you're saying Trump lied when he wanted to make the military larger?

That, or you're lying. Take your pick.

I got poolees lined out the door and DQ kids all the time

A huge percentage of the military are minorities tricked by high school recruiters.

60% of the military identify as liberal, stupid.

A real explanation that makes sense

Ideological horseshit

How am I lying? Go talk to a recruiter, military isn't desperate for bodies because people are always enlisting.

You sound mad when faced with reality.

Reminder that the majority of America did not vote for Trump.

A majority of America doesn't not approve of Trump.

A majority of America would not fight for Trump.

kek nice bait

who the fuck would want to have joined the military in the last 8 years under a muslim american hating shitstain?

you are going to see military participation go through the roof these next 4 years, everyone in the military has had a huge morale boost since trump took office

>Go talk to a recruiter
Hey sarge! Whatcha doing?

>u mad
>muh popular vote
>muh vocal minority
Shitty bait thread, move along folks.

Are you debating the number of minorities in the military? Just look at the picture already posted in the thread, most of them are hispanic and black.

Maybe that's because the goyim woke up and realized the jihadists they're going on middle east adventures to fight and kill are networks literally built and run by the cocksuckin' CIA. They recruit young, dumb arab men to join their durkadurka force the same way military recruiters recruit dumb, young american men to join the armed forces. Meanwhile, Hillary was running weapons to Al-Qaeda in Benghazi, McCain is drinking at the same table with the ISIS Caliph, and the arab's king was ploughing his sandy cock 9 inches up Obama's ass.

People don't want to fight in general you dumb faggot.

No no, his claim has basis in reality

Remember that the combat arms are only about 30% of the military, thats including infantry, mechanized, tanks, artillery etc

Most of the niggers, kikes, chicanos and mystery meat minorities go for comfy desk or support jobs like supply, ammo, administration etc

Obviously them being what they are, liberal views are going to permeate, even in branches that are stubbornly conservative like the USMC

How much you faggots pay and will I get a piece of land where I can grow salad after serving in the legion?

I hate Trump as much as the next guy who was tricked by the neocon, but Obama's kids also had a cushy life of pot and degenerate concerts. The Clintons' daughter was handed a life of political influence on a silver platter. The Bush kid grew up to be a second Bush president.

Trump's children don't need to be treated differently.

Fuck off. It's pronounced exactly like the herb and I don't care what the weeb faggot original pronunciation was.

Come back with that bullshit in June. You know when all the highschool seniors graduate and decide if they want to go into the military.

It'll just be even lower then. Trump won't even be able to create a miliary as large as he wants because the majority of the country hates him.

>provide no sauce
>be not at war-any new wars at least
>recruitment is low
shocking

>less welfare queens is a bad thing

who gives a fuck

Retiree here and the package is nice and more than the base pay tables indicate. Do twenty or more than unless you are silly you won't have to work again. BAH helped pay for two houses in my case. DoD life is very nice unless you choose badly and most do not. /k/ has best military threads in Sup Forums with all pro and con opinions represented. Not many retired SNCOs there but plenty of current and former junior enlisted and officer.

Very few non-vets know much about the military (even being a spouse or child of a vet is not the same thing) so I suggest ignoring them completely.

BTW anyone seriously interested can easily check how close each service is to meeting goals and most relevant to discussion, if Active, Guard or Reserve components are making their numbers.

federalnewsradio.com/dod-reporters-notebook-jared-serbu/2016/10/army-meets-recruiting-goals-first-time-years/

Anyone serving should WANT the numbers to be slightly low since that's more upward pressure on pay and benefits as well as a good time to enlist. If you join when the force is smaller you'll make rank quicker when it expands.

Take military threads to k because the typical Sup Forumstard is not a veteran and being a history buff cannot duplicate the experience.

Stop LARPing you stupid retard.

>t. Time traveler apparently
If the numbers were really dangerously low its hard to imagine they wouldn't reinstate the draft. If it gets to those levels though I imagine alot of those kids who didn't join because "Ayo fuck trump my nigga" will be getting a letter in the mail

The reason nobody signs up to serve their country is because there's no glory or respect for it anymore. Letting protesters spit on returning servicemembers from Vietnam was a huge mistake.

Want people to serve? Don't just throw money or lame ads at it. Make service respectable again.

>There are a total of 1.46 Million active personnel in the US military.
Not an argument. Not too far fetched for someone in the military to be posting on Sup Forums.

>our kids

Lol I would love to see someone with children in the military actually post that

The draft is never coming back. It'd be the quickest way to outright revolt unless foreigners were literally invading the homeland AND capturing massive amounts of territory very quickly.

Since that's not how wars are fought anymore, it won't come back.

No larper would have posted what I did because larpers never focus on career details.

>If the numbers were really dangerously low its hard to imagine they wouldn't reinstate the draft.

Read thy conscription history. Draft era was a disaster which required a large military jail and brig system to maintain discipline. Even in the Air Force, which never drafted, the flow of enlistees who didn't give a shit about anything but not becoming a bullet sponge degenerated the force.

If there weren't enough enlistees DoD would ask for a pay raise and it doesn't take much to boost recruiting and retention. If there were a crisis it would be WIDELY visible in professional journals/forums anyone here can read online.

Here's what the late draft era looked like. Note the author.

msuweb.montclair.edu/~furrg/Vietnam/heinl.html

Rumsfeld was SecDef twice and the first time he helped craft the Volunteer Force. Good work since you need about five to seven years to make a really good technician making retention key.

I would gladly die for Trump's America if they sent their top fast foods to Hueland.

Our fast food are shit

you mean they don't want to fight for America.

The economy is doing well for most people the military wants to recruit. The job market is competitive so a manning increase will be expensive but still minor in the grand scheme of things.

>you mean they don't want to fight for America.

Our wars aren't existential you mong, they are OPTIONAL, VERY VERY SMALL, and most peacetime taskings aren't particularly inspiring. An increase means spending a little more to attract new folks.

Triggering pic with Sikhbro in front, but don't forget they removed more Muslims than the US has ever done and did it all by hand:

newsmax.com/US/Army-spend-recruits/2017/02/12/id/773211/

Probably a lot of people who would normally be interested in being a soldier actually know how far the culture has been degraded during the Obama years that they don't want to be in. The military isn't safe from the SJW/PC/leftist culture either. It's become a safe space and the last bastion, combat arms, likely isn't safe now either since they are trying their hardest to get females in despite them not even meeting lowered standards. I've been out almost two years and can only imagine shit has gotten worse. There is nothing exciting about being a career soldier anymore, you have to be a real fuck up to not just take that GI bill and run with it after 4 years.

Oh yeah it's getting worse. In the last obama months there was a video we were all forced to watch about trannies and how to treat them, and the whole atmosphere of the video was YOU WILL NOT RESIST THIS.

You could tell which officers were onboard and who wasn't, but we all still had to watch the damn video. BTW as far as I know SECDEF Mattis hasn't undone that policy, either. Trannies in the military will continue to get their mutilations paid for with taxpayer dollars.

I like this pic. Trump's kids are married to Jews.

Your kids die for Jews.

He's not wrong. There are a shitload of spics/niggers that join the military just for muh gibs.

This. Americans aren't as dedicated to military as they used to be. They've elected three Vietnam era draft dodgers (Clinton, Bush, and Trump) and Obama the coward who did no military service either (better than McCain the traitor who should have been executed for treason). Trump is better than Hillary the chickenhawk because at least he campaigned on no more invasions and she would have sent troops to Syria, however it would be unrealistic to thing the average young American man wants to fight at all.

They could also destroy the economy to stimulate enlistment. I enlisted in the infantry in 2010 after 18 months of unemployment and I was not alone. During that period of time there were tons of people in their mid 20's doing 3 year active contracts because the economy was shit. When I was getting out every replacement was 17-19.

The crew we replaced enlisted in 06-07 and got outrageous signing bonuses. Talking 20-40k range for Infantry. They were salty as fuck from being stop-lossed and having no reenlistment bonuses not even choice of duty station.

as long as theirs ghettos and trailer parks in America, there will NEVER be a lack of young adults trying to get into the military

Bump

trump's tribe

Jesus Christ, thanks for confirming how easily your people are bought and sold, nigger.

The Army always sucked. Sadly, it's because they can't afford to have higher enlistment standards sufficient to weed out the trash so everyone must put up with a system designed for the lowest common denominator.

Coast Guard > Air Force > Marines > Navy > Army has been the general rule since WWII. Even during the rot of Nam the gyrenes kept their shit together.

Those stop-losses are coming back. I can already feel it. Ive only got a year and a half left and Im already feeling it in the air that they're going hold on to me. Manning is so shit right now

Who else would fill S1, supply, and cooks

Army is daycare for substandard adults, especially the jobs filled by minorities

Wall Street never cared about recruiting, just getting a house in the Hamptons by kiting mortgage-backed securities.

No worries until you see a large bubble. Then invest/divest/plan accordingly.

There are now fewer farmers in the US than at any time since it was settle by the white man.

Efficiency OP. Efficiency.

I doubt it. Was very unpopular and done in support of the Iraq surge. Deployment schedules are not nearly as insane as they were. Knew one guy with 70 months deployed. Shit like that is going to be a thing of the past now that there's more PTSD awareness.

> mfw I ship out to basic training on Tuesday

I think you are confused about who "they" are.

MOS? Have fun, basic is tedious as fuck

My country is filled with uneducated niggers that riot over small shit, oversensitive women that cry about oppression without understanding what it really means, and special snowflake transexuals that want to crucify anybody that even slightly disagrees with them. Why the fuck would I ever want to risk my life for a shithole like that?

Rate actually, I joined the navy. Gas Turbine Systems Technician

Just stop. Recruiting has never been important enough to destroy the fucking job market. Don't confuse benefiting from the Recession with being the reason for it which is exhaustively documented by a wide variety of sources.

The Jew doesn't care about goy military manning, the Jew cares about FMS to Israel and mutually useful weapon systems. Example is IAF helping develop BVR doctrine against Soviet aircraft in the years before Desert Storm (which of course helped the Jews).

Doesn't matter give it another 30 years and developed countries won't even be using people as soldiers just using AI robotics or remote controlled

Would be interesting if everyone had to serve in the military like in Israel with few exceptions. I'll bet that the millennials with young children would care more about politics, knowing that Johnny and Betty could be on the front lines someday.

>60% of the military identify as liberal, stupid.
You're adorable. The liberal members of the military are barely left. The right of the US military is slightly to the right of Attila.

maybe the airforce is having problems finding people with high enough test scores but from what i hear army marines and navy have all slowed down on recruiting to downsize the military.

While it may benefit individuals, maybe even society writ large were it implemented properly. I know that I wouldn't want to fight along side some whiny ass conscript. Stoplost dudes bitched, but they knew the job and did it.

Also, I dislike the idea of conscription in general. A nation that cannot make the case for its own self-preservation is not a nation that needs to continue.

Now I know you're bullshitting.

2008 in the recruiter's office, they were practically ready to give me a blowjob to join the Marine Corps

Truly the problem of the biggest warmongering nation. The military is the least of your problems (as for any empire in history).

Sure thing bud.

Is this RSS GB?

Combat veteran fag here.
You don't know shit.
What happened? Did you try and serve but the background check showed you gobble Arab cocks and are tarded with psych issues and you were rejected?

youtu.be/uGiVWRqJ1QU

I was in the air force and we didn't have very many niggers, so take that cock out of your aids ridden social justice warrior ass and then maybe you'll wake up. Did you ever serve your country, or is your cum dripping ass just making shit up. Jesus, you're fucking stupid.

Bakersfield

Obvious shitposting