/jdg/ Jewish Defense General

JEWS OF POL ONLY --- NO GOYIM ALLOWED

JEWISH SELF-DEFENSE
Thread for the discussion of the practical and physical means and methods to safeguard Jewish lives, property, dignity, and freedom from the mindless goy horde that constitutes 99.8% of the world population
> RESISTANCE
> DEFIANCE
> SELF-DEFENSE

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=WcQZpsCgEZ0

THREAD OBJECTIVES
Organize for self-defense of our lives, property, dignity, and freedom in the difficult times to come.

Discuss methods of self-defense:

A Jew must be superior to 500 goys in the battlefield. He must be much smarter, better equipped, and stronger then the goy.

SELF-CONDITIONING
-------------------------------
Physical and mental strength and resilience
Martial arts, weapons, modern infantry tactics, irregular warfare, improvised defense
Bush-craft, survivalism, wilderness survival, navigation, outdoorsmanship

COORDINATED ACTION
----------------------------------
INTELLIGENCE AND INFOOPS
Infiltration, subversion, psychological manipulation, misdirection, radicalization

ASYMMETRIC POWER
technological superiority, new physics/superweapons, artificial intelligence as a force multiplier, physical psychological manipulation (mind control), genetic warfare (enabling the delivery rapid of genes beneficial to Jews and harmful to goys)

ABSOLUTELY UNKOSHER
Despair and surrender
Self-hate
DEATH TO KAPPOS AND COLLABORATORS

DONT FORGET JEWS MAKE UP .01% OF THE POPULATION BUT HAVE WON 22% OF ALL NOBEL PRIZES, WE ARE THE MASTER PEOPLE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vel'_d'Hiv_Roundup
yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-texas-sharpshooter
ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
youtube.com/watch?v=WcQZpsCgEZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=72QC8EGnxTw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
m.jpost.com/#/app/article/488677
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shalom ha'yehudim
>eats a can of beans
*BRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTTT*

I teach my jewish gf how to choke me out with her legs while im eating her out but she loves me so she never does it too hard. Thats all i can really think of in terms of jewish self defense.

Shes hot as fuck by the way, so keep that in mind as ur spankin it to the image of my gf ;)

So my dad wants me to study abroad in Israel and I kind of want to but I'm hesitant.
I was just there with my father last week on vacation and was there a few months earlier on birthright and although it's a beautiful country, I have a problem with the general eastern influence.
Like things like personal space and social cues are very different which is to be expect, but I don't know if it's different enough for me to have a hard time adapting, or if it's really not hard and I'd be missing out on a good opportunity.

Any israelis or people who have made aliyah have insight as to how they adapted?

I thought Jews didn't eat pork.

It's a trap, this thread is an oven

>JEWS OF POL ONLY --- NO GOYIM ALLOWED
What about righteous Gentiles?

Hello Jewish gringos I was told that there was qt bonitas and free shit here by my amigo Igor, I'll stick around

>Implying anyone gentiles in france were ever righteous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vel'_d'Hiv_Roundup

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/the-texas-sharpshooter

I love these threads
PS: FUCK THE GOY MENACE

>ocweekly.com/news/are-mexicans-white-6426421
This is an interesting article that I find inspiring and compelling.
>"We called ourselves Spanish, we considered ourselves white." I'm Mexican, and I consider myself "white" because I'm not black or red or Asian. I understand what I'm made of. People from Spain are Caucasian. But in the U.S., educators don't teach you anything about Spain.

Prove to me that white isn't subjective and ever-changing. Us Mexicans (northern Mexicans at least) were always considered white up until the latter half of the 20th century. Do you know who took control during that time? Yep, the eternal (((nuisance))). Pic related is clear proof of how there are white Europeans who immigrated to Latin America in the 19th and 20th century whose offspring remains here to this day.

The "white Argentinian" is a meme that you Sup Forumsacks perpetuate to this day but I'll tell you that it is quite accurate. According to
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argentines#Overview
The Argentine is proven to be 86% white and THOUSANDS of European immigrants came there throughout the latter part of the 19th century and the early 19th century. This should tell you that there is a presence of white hispanics and that you should not limit that presence if it risks a less white America.

Another thing about pic related is that they are one of the most pure groups of white Mexicans that fight for white freedom against the OPPRESSIVE, JEW, ZIONIST MENACE

how much % jew do i need to be to post here?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I assume you are going to Tel-Aviv.

I don't think you will have a hard time adapting. People here are just more direct in general, and less reserved. Small-talk is more common, and people are not afraid of giving advice or discussing "private" topics like politics.

All in all, I think it is much more pleasurable, unless you have huge social anxiety or are really annoyed by people getting in your personal space.

>THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=WcQZpsCgEZ0
Chinks singing in Hebrew sounds so weird

>I assume you are going to Tel-Aviv.
No way, I hate Tel Aviv, I'm from NYC so If I wanted a city filled with atheist Jews I'd stay here.
Any reason why I'd go to Israel to study is to be near historical sites. Most likely Jerusalem.
>or are really annoyed by people getting in your personal space.
Yea that's mostly me, like NYC is crowded but going to the shuk in jerusalem is so stressful, people just walk right into you.

And I forgot to mention the hasidim. Holy fuck are they worse than I thought. The won't even make eye contact with you.

>my foreskin when

We stand with Israel

FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

youtube.com/watch?v=72QC8EGnxTw

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

>One Jew is.. 1:50
>Two Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:2500
>Three Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:125,000
>Four Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:6,250,000
>Five Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:312,500,000
>Six Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:15,625,000,000
>Seven Jews in a row without nepotism is.. 1:781,250,000,000

Did Israel produce another singer as good as Ofra Haza?

Pakibro has won our hearts and minds.

Showers.

I know they're not kosher but they prevent the typhus

god you're a fucking retarded faggot. dumb white knight cuckold. it's always been known jews and women are best friends

JEW
JEWELER
what do women love? they love jewelry, shoes, and clothes that the merchant produces for them

jews and women are the same thing you bluepilled faggot kike lover

>Most likely Jerusalem.

In that case you might have a harder time adapting, but nothing too harsh.

Personal space dynamics are just different, there is no way around. Embrace the shove.

Why don't we leave them be and focus on ourselves and practical methods of manipulating further evolution?

Jews are a famously accomplished group. They make up 0.2 percent of the world population, but 54 percent of the world chess champions, 27 percent of the Nobel physics laureates and 31 percent of the medicine laureates.

Jews make up 2 percent of the U.S. population, but 21 percent of the Ivy League student bodies, 26 percent of the Kennedy Center honorees, 37 percent of the Academy Award-winning directors, 38 percent of those on a recent Business Week list of leading philanthropists, 51 percent of the Pulitzer Prize winners for nonfiction.

The huge premium Jews have placed on literacy and education for more than 2,000 years. Jews graduate from college at more than twice the national average. They attend the best schools, get better grades and go on to pursue productive careers.

Most Jews believe in progress. They are not passive, nor resigned. They think they have a duty to help improve things. They believe in free will and intend to exercise their minds and body to advance the ball in the directions they feel important.

Jews have long maintained very strong family values. They divorce less. They are mostly members of two-parent families. The mother is loving, strong, demanding, and supportive. The father is equally engaged. Most religious holiday events, even for secular Jews, are major family events, as is Shabbat (Friday night dinner).

Loyalty to family and kin is highly valued.
Jewish lifestyle is generally healthy in terms of diet, and the approach to drugs and alcohol is moderate. Kosher conformance has served many purposes, but historically, one of them has been to mandate healthy eating habits.

Jews typically demonstrate high levels of self-discipline (deferred gratification). We see it in their diet, their commitment to formal education, their careers, and their drive to achieve.
They encourage and develop their verbal skills and the inclination to speak up, make an argument, debate, and disagree if they feel strongly. Generally, reticence has not been esteemed. The Talmud is a religious tract, but it is also essentially an ongoing academic debate over the evolution of Jewish Law in light of changing circumstances.

Jews stand up for what they believe in. They have “grit.” They champion causes important to them. Wallflowers they are not!

Can you guys stop obsessing about the holocaust?
I am sure if i go to any Jewish or israeli news site there's gonna be an article there related to the holocaust

Jewish accomplish in technology is far beyond any other ethnic group. Jewish names include: Intel (Grove and Vadasz), Google (Brin and Page), Oracle (Ellison), Microsoft (Balmer), Dell (Dell), Qualcom (Jacobs), Facebook (Zuckerberg and Sandberg).

this
If goyim did half these things they would be unstoppable

read the bible

"And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples, as dew from the Lord, as showers upon the grass..." MICAH 5:6

The Jews started it all - and by "it" I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world with different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings. And not only would our sensorium, the screen through which we receive the world, be different: we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives.

By "we" I mean the usual "we" of late-twentieth-century writing: the people of the Western world, whose peculiar but vital mentality has come to infect every culture on earth, so that, in a startlingly precise sense, all humanity is now willy-nilly caught up in this "we." For better or worse, the role of the West in humanity's history is singular. Because of this, the role of the Jews, the inventors of Western culture, is also singular: there is simply no one else remotely like them; theirs is a unique vocation. Indeed, as we shall see, the very idea of vocation, of a personal destiny, is a Jewish idea.

Our history is replete with examples of those who have refused to see what the Jews are really about, who - through intellectual blindness, racial chauvinism, xenophobia, or just plain evil - have been unable to give this oddball tribe, this raggle-taggle band, this race of wanderers who are the progenitors of the Western world, their due. Indeed, at the end of this bloodiest of centuries, we can all too easily look back on scenes of unthinkable horror perpetrated by those who would do anything rather than give the Jews their due.

jews/asians are the best proof that niggers/brown people are subhuman.

another thing is jewish women are always protective of their own race. meanwhile white whore are glad to team up with anybody possible to ruin white men and destroy the white race and western civilization. jewish women aren't even allowed to have children with goy and they're glad.

"For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession, out of all the peoples who are on the face of the earth." Deuteronomy 7:6

"You shall be my treasured possession among all peoples, for all the earth is mine; and you shall be to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.” Exodus 19:5-6

"I will make you as a light for the nations, that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth." Isaiah 49:6

I genuinely believe OP is either a Jew or an antifa faggot from reddit.

The amount of idiots referring to this place as "pol" or "/pol" skyrocketed since the USA elections... few of them know it's Sup Forums. And whenever you see it wrongly written, it's kikery to the maximum... fuck of, sage and report.

reported for antisemitism

Jesus fuck I'm right
>m.jpost.com/#/app/article/488677

holocaust remembrance day

If I convert to Judaism, that means I become invincible from criticism, right? Obviously the only reason someone wouldn't 100% agree with everything I say is because they are anti-semitic, right?

>If I convert to Judaism, that means I become invincible from criticism, right?
That's correct. Rather, the goy will criticize but it won't do any good.

Jews -> Oven

/thread

fake origin of the word

>be jew, hand another jew a prize
"We are superior to Goyim! *hack* *cough* oi vei that gefilte fish is hitting me hard, RRRUUUUTTHHH!!! I need a LAXATIVE!!!"

OY

VEY

Bait is bait OP

posting in shitpost general

End of WW1.
Balfour treaty.
Hitler did nothing wrong.
It was the joos who were responsible for those wars so the likes could steal their so called land back and reboot Is real.

This

Fuck your old testament and your insane creator god.

Hey jews can you help me get a qt jewish gf

Old? There is only the Testament (Torah) and a disgusting blasphemy of no relevance written by cursed people worshipping a false messiah.

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish. Anyone who thinks there is, is a retard.

GAS ALL KIKES

THE NAZIS ALREADY WON

The kikes got booted from like 200 countries before they finally swindled Britain into giving them Israel.

Fact is, kikes will likely be even more extreme and arrogant and kvetching this time because they have Israel.

Therefore it seems inevitable that the kike will be destroyed on a massive scale.

Euros and many Americans are already anti-Israel. This includes the former president Obama.

Once these anti-semitic and anti-Israel forces unite, jews are OVER.

Fact is, they can't really save themselves. The only thing they know to do is accelerate their own destruction by jewing, which is what theyve already done dozens of times.

Buh bye kikes.

Sup Forums is a Christian board and all kikes need to repent and accept Christ as their Lord and Savior or into the oven you go.

how will we tell the goyiem that the holehox is made up?

what an amazing coincidence the Germans wouldn't allow the US to investigate their death camps?

How are these jews even connected? Ones a supreme court justice, another is a CNN anchor and another is a comedian turned US senator. What exactly is your argument?

you mean soviets?

forgot pic. and also (((soviets)))

Swedish posting shitty antisemitic memes = guaranteed mudslime shitskin

No i just know what the jews have done to my people. I asked my grandmother what her mother thouget about jews. And guess what they hated them evry swede hated jews when the truth was out in the air but when our heads has been filled with jewish propaganda alot have changed that belif jews are still very disliked in sweden.

I always wondered, how does the shitskin mind work? Like are you just a ball of emotion in a vaguely humanoid form that doesn't really have abstract thoughts? Can you ever understand what I am saying at any level? Clearly there is something really major missing genetically from your basic cognition, your basic ability to even think, that whites and Jews have.

Jews are shitskins they are semetic just as their arab counter part.

Your mannerisms, poor language articulation and spelling reek of shitskin immigrant. You are not an ethnic Swede. Any human can see the difference. You can't fake something you are fundamentally inadequate at.

Speak swedish then the languish of the whites. I speak your languish not my native one. If you aren't a shitskin you should be abale to speak swedish perfectly. It's the same retarded point you stupid kike.

>the goyim know
remember shoah?

so rejuvenating. would recommend 11/10

>swedish then the languish of the whites
Nice Somalian-level command of language Moussaka Al-Jabbar.

good luck, chosen ones

>chosen by a fake demiurge faggot god

oy vey!

Kek

She's a vapid cunt, but I do wish this were real...

>kike humour

I don't see how importing these shitskins to Europe helps Jews so if Jews are really behind it, they are literally idiots and need to stop.