Human gene manipulation together with androids will save the white race

Human gene manipulation together with androids will save the white race.

would love to see it

>save the white race

Pretty sure it will save ALL races.

>save humanity
>turning us into robots
This is dumb and youre dumb. Im sure theyll love a basement dwelling NEET as a genetic specimen. Fucking neck yourself loser. A sex robot would cuck you

fuck off scientology/transhumanists/anonymoose

Ghost In The Shell is NOT going to happen, fanboy....

And the fact that a fucking swede said this, disgusting, because you guys have the best ideas.
>import niggers
>"guys theyre raping us"
>import more niggers
>"why arent things getting better"

>le 56% face
At least we arent at 140% increase in rapes

>Human gene manipulation
disgusting. this is why Sup Forums needs to remain a Christian board

>muh transhumanism
>but only for white people

Shills would do a better job if they earned a living wage! They should go to their maasters and demand better pay. If they refuse, go on strike! Stronger together!

And GMO's worked out so well for us

anyone show me a non bot created impression statistic of those memeballs, Can't take that shit serious.-looks to much like a "make a meme as bad as possible to discredit it" attempt

tfw no gf

>"make a meme as bad as possible to discredit it"
pretty much.

Yep. 1% of our population are farmers, instead of 90%. Food is sweet, bountiful and cheap. Only shitskins in india bitch about GMOs and Monsanto.

They did so far.

Depends on your type of transhumanism.
>Biological
Well races will eventually homogenize into their respective regional majority groups because nobody's going to make their kids a minority out of spite. You wouldn't "Day of the Rope" anybody like Sup Forums seems to suggest, people would just genemod their children until their minority group disappeared.

>Mechanical/cybernetic
Race doesn't matter anyway since the endgame for this sort of transhumanism is shedding your body altogether.

scientology and transhumanism aren't at all related.

There's no reason it couldn't, though it is improbably. It's a technical plausibility to have something like that in the future, though I don't mean the immediate future.

And does it work? Haven't seen a lot of them in the wild

It will save everybody though and essentially make race irrelevant. The gene manipulation part that is, the androids are really inconsequential to saving or bettering humanity.

Sure goy keep on reading your T levels and improve beyond your human nature

When blacks will become white Sup Forums will finely accept that race is a social construct.

>gmos worked out good so far
This will be the first i have ever said this unironically, remember that
>American "education"

>When race becomes a social construct Sup Forums will finally realize race is a social construct
yeah..?

Artificial wombs will solve the woman problem. Women are born nation wreckers and are ultimately why the White Race is in decline.

The idea of human rights is a social contruct. It's funny how only certain contructs should matter though, huh?

>Jews use robots to finally wipe us out, it will be an "accident"

Humans have been selectively breeding/modifying plant life since we had agriculture, user.

Bananas, one of the most valuable crops in the world, were originally inedible until we selectively bred them for consumption.

You having hangups on the legality of modern GMOs and the companies that peddle them doesn't mean the products themselves haven't been useful for pharmaceutical treatments and easing the burden on farmers in developing nations.

kicking out the Kikes will save the white race

We dont need anything fancy, just sperm from a strong Blood type A-(Hitlerblood) or O- Male, and the eggs of a O- or A- healthy female. Once invitro has been completed the baby can mature in any womb including an RH+ asian or even black women. They will love their pure white Hitler babies!

Kicking out kikes and whites will save the Earth.

I dont care, you dont know human and corporate nature. They may start off good, producing healthy and viable food, but eventually they will put profit over human life, take shortcuts and ruin lives of millions. See Monsanto and delete this shit thread

I'm not the OP, your statement is speculating just as much as OP, and you could say any technology will get abused if that's the case. And you might be right, even, but that doesn't necessarily mean no technology should ever be worked on.

Sweden No!
More immigrants will save us
You racist ! I'm calling the police right now