Do women really need child support?

Do women really need child support?

>do they need it
yes
>do they deserve it
no

No, but (((lawyers))) wouldn't be needed then.

Also, women are stupid lazy whores by design...so jew lawyer and leeching cumbucket, the true partnership in marriage.

Yes. My moms had 6 kids plus me and we barley got by cause none of the dad's would pay. Thank God we live in the NYC

On paper, child support makes sense. The guardian that takes the child into their custody has to raise the child and is burdened with the financial expenses of doing so, so the other parent should chip in a bit, since the child is innocent and had nothing to do with their separation and shouldn't suffer because of said separation. It's too bad it's been totally overblown and corrupted and completely fucked.

>do women need money to raise the child they're left with when daddy deadbeat blows town

no idea OP

implying

Your mom is a retarded whore.

S

Say that to my face you fuck. Atleast I didn't get my ass kicked by a fucking emu

He's just stating a fact.

No, but children do.

Yes, because women are children

So am i emu fucker

where else would they get booze, drugs, vacation and black cock money

What a brilliant, well thought out response. I'm sure you're very successful in life.

I'd hate my mother if I was you.

It depends on the situation if they deserve it

It's her fault that my dad and my half brothers and sisters dads walked out?

No. kids do though. It should be ensured that the money is actually going towards the kids

Parents should support their fucking kids at the very least monetarily. Same thing in reverse if they're living with the dad

This is bait, but if it smells like shit everywhere you go, your shoe probably has shit on it.

yeah. basically you should pay support payments to make sure your kid is taken care of. that's what being a parent is about. But it shouldn't be completely breaking you financially to do it and should be set to reasonable amounts. Also you should have input on what it is spent on and get receipts. The whole thing should be made to be accountable on both sides. It seems so very out of control in the US. e.g. Brendan Fraser.

>emu fucker
>NZ
You can't even do insults right m8. Off yourself with the rest of your dumpster siblings.

Your implying the mother didn't willfully kick the father out of said child's life. There is zero enforcement of visitation rights mandated by a court.

>Doesn't know about the emu war

Leave newfag

>overblown corrupted and completely fucked
This. I'm one of the older people who's mother actually had a legitimate fucking reason for leaving my dad (basically we found out he was secretly a fag and found CP hidden too (this was just before the Internet) my mom didn't want us to be fucking raped.

You're a special breed of retard, aren't ya.

>Had to Google the emu war because he doesn't know what it is

Please leave

They stopped needing it after second-wave feminism. It's just another outdated practice that's been corrupted by the kikes.
>you earn $400 a week and can barely make ends meet as it is? too bad! you are to pay $200 a week in child support!
>you've recently caught a break by securing a job that pays $600 a week? congratulations, gentile! you can certainly afford to pay an extra $100 a week in child support now!
>what's that? your ex has been unemployed, not looking for work and spending her child support money on booze and cigarettes? that's none of your business, goy! now, back to work!
>you've been laid off and have no way of paying for child support for the foreseeable future? tough luck, goy! you had better find a way to pay $300 a week to the missus, or we'll imprison you!

1 post by this ID