What happens after death? Afterlife or bogus?

What happens after death? Afterlife or bogus?

Or is it all bogus*

Same thing that happens before birth.

Sweet fuck all.

same thing that happens now

What happens when turn off you're computer and destroy it? Nothing it turns off same thing happens to you Our memory's and consciousness may be stored somewhere but it won't be active

We're in a simulation, so it's up to the creators. If you were useful you probably get reincarnated, if you're dead weight then your existence ends.

You reincarnate in your children

Nobody knows, the fact you are talking meat sack made up of a soup of minerals and bacteria should be comforting enough, you go back to being a rock / dirt, which is where we all came from.

All matter is energy moving at different speeds and in different states, so logic would dictate that you just become something else.

what about our memes

Destroyed by normies

It's all part of simulation It can be destroyed just like deleting a file on you're computer

Even you dont believe this nor do you live your life like that

probably respawn or something

Sike, logic tells you that there is something more after life. Your love of being held unresponsible for your acts on life tell you that theres nothing after life

You rest in peace.

Sweet oblivion.

The true journey begins...

What if you don't go to either of those places and your soul just wanders around the universe?

Memes are eternal, like scars on the tissue of humanity.

this makes so much sense

wtf

how did I not realize this

also, you can rearrange dante's inferno to match this

Protip, the "gods" of europe are exactly the same as the "gods" of the jews. A description of the "lord of hosts" is given by the hindus and it says he's a blonde guy with a blonge beard. Basically a nordic being.

All I can tell you is to stay away from (((their))) white light.
Deny it. (((They))) will try to deceive you into entering the light but in doing so your soul will return to the prison planet.
Deny their light and you will seek your own.
Once you've found your light your spiritual form will be able to move anywhere it pleases within the universe.
Pro-tip - Head to the Court of the Orion Republic.

Head away from the jewish trap into a court system, which is also jewish.

No, the Court of The Orion Republic is where our true creators dwell.
Enki is their son, he is our greatest "God" manipulating us and imprisoning us within this planet both physically and spiritually.
Earth is an experiment that was ceased, along with the rest of our solar system by Enki after he went mad and was deemed no longer suitable for ascension to leadership in the Orion Republic.

No clear evidence what it would be, but unlike most supernatural things, a second life has some basis.
Why would birth only happen once? We have clear evidence it can happen, and absolutely no reason to think it only happens once.
Although there are good reasons to think that if it does happen again, you're going to forget everything.

Yeah well if he's one of (((them))), then I don't want to meet his shit head relatives. The sumerians said life was already going on here before they arrived so I doubt going there is a good idea. I'll stay till their influence here is completely eradicated and let the Earth make me into something innocent again.

Enki was corrupted.
The Orions are good entities.

21g of data are moved to a temporary dimension before being placed within a newborn human.

Then they'll know what I'm getting at and leave me the fuck alone. I've had some type of interaction with these beings already and I hated it. I want nothing to do with angels, aliens or other (((civilizations))). Back to being an animal for me.

why do you think Sup Forums has the answer?

You sheep generally tend to get reincarnated into a new life of suffering and slavery. As the cycle goes i guess.

nothing. you will forget all of this. the only thing that matters in life is your own contentment.

I trust in God.

I see it this way: if there is an afterlife or rather, a consciousness after death, then thats great. I can experience more and understand more to what life has to offer. If there isn't anything afterwards, then I won't even be able to think about that fact alone because Im dead. Either way it works out well for me.

We're all part of one consciousness. The most we can do so that our memories and experiences never truly die is have kids. Our DNA contains our ancestors memories, this is why we have instincts.

in other words, it pointless to think about it too much because there is absolutely no way to know during the life that I currently live.

But since the world population is actually increasing, do you believe souls duplicate? Else a large portion of the earth is soulless

you are so dumb. Thoughts and memories do not pass on, desirable traits do. Instincts are based on desirable traits.

New souls are probably created as some mystics I've met believe some souls are older than others

and by traits I mean genetic mutations that just so happen to give an advantage to surviving.

Most things otherworldly that present themselves here are of Enki and his cohorts.
They are diseased and corrupted and in turn create interactions as uncomfortable as those you've experienced.
Enki is bi-polar or multi-personality. He is the one true god that we see as the creator even though he is a Usurper that conquered the test grounds.
He has the ability to be profoundly Just and Loving but due to his corruption he mostly manifests in ways that are detrimental to mankind.
He is both God and Lucifer.
Other species that exist among the stars are growing concerned. They see mankind as a violent threat due to our having been manipulated by Enki.
They don't want us among them and have demanded the Orion Republic purge this planet but they are waiting to see what happens.

I instinctively know to avoid faggots like you because my ancestors already learned it. My theory stands.

but you responded to my post, obviously you did not avoid me.

back into the world soul to be spat out into another time and place

>be born
>morally deceived and taught you'll die someday
>get in a hurry and slave away in order to life a good life
>die
>be reborn
>be taught you'll die someday
>be in a hurry and work hard in order to life a good life
>die
>repeat