It seems that most of the shills that infiltrated Sup Forums are women. Much of their trolling just seems feminine

It seems that most of the shills that infiltrated Sup Forums are women. Much of their trolling just seems feminine.

Hairy underarm bitches GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I agree. This pro-Trump shilling has to end.

Which woman do you mean? This one?

Nah, it's just liberals, they're very effeminate.

Shes a good example. Antifa girls smell

>infiltrated
There's no infiltration they have no subtlety.
There's some Australian (probably American or from a call center in New Delhi) with a proxy spamming all caps threads with insane all caps posts.

It's not like we joke around incessantly on our own but the troll threads these folks are spamming are just plain hokey and lame.
No effort.

>hurr dead kike
>muh neoliberals
>communism did nothing wrong

As always though I feel sorry for anyone who comes here working for a legitimate shill company. Not only do they get converted to our resident beliefs and have their personal lives ruined but combined with the trolls and their lack of down-to-earth "opinions" that their company's clients hold and want to advertise here that they have to advertise creates even more of us thus making that investment to the shill company by the client a useless waste of money.

It's really fucking funny.

But seriously, anyone else deeply bothered that at any given time you may be discoursing with a woman? It's sick to think about. I don't talk to them in real life, and I certainly don't want to talk to them here.

not like we don't joke****

I dont mind talking to women, just not degenerate commies.

Anyhow I'll keep your thread bumped, might as well in case there's 1 or 2 newfag lurkers out there who don't know 'what the heck' a shill is or something.

No matter what happens at least hillary did not get elected.

Post the Original. She's /ourgirl/.

Checked

Smells like 100 years of female neglect.

thats just how male leftists are

Just be thankful they're not shilling some Viacom heeb because his ratings were worse than the nightly Syfy movie.

bump
Here's a good oldie

Bump

It's funny because it always ends the same way.
>Come to Sup Forums to destroy board
>Shilling 4 lulz
>"Stupid facists and Nazis
>"Oh, that's a good point'
>Weeks later
>Hitler was right...

Happened during the presidential election cycle too. Can anyone tell me about blueshare? What are they about?

Shareblue? That's David Brock's advertisement firm that gets hired to spam political shit on social media from time to time.
People think they were hired to shill here too for the election. I believe it, I remember the whole JIDF debacle from years ago.

Ohhh, alright. Thanks.