I want out of this timeline.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaN9f2C9rf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Natural selection at work.

God I hate autistic people so much

>tfw no qt autistic daughter to spend all day playing video games with
Why? I think I deserve one.

Is this even real or it's just another condition (((they))) invented?

Literally kill yourself

Have we been using the word "autism" too lightly?

honestly the saddest part is that this bitch won't just cut up some potatoes into letter shapes to stop her daughter from """"starving""""

You'll probably end raping her.

Better stay alone

Why are you here then? The girl in the OP is severely autistic and probably nonverbal, but this entire website is loaded with high functioning autists and spergs. That's the lifeblood of the weaponized autism.

how could she survive on potatoes alone?

Fpbp

Is it even possible to not literally kill yourself?

these go on be the weird kids who wont eat anything at summer camp because the chicken has bones in it or the jam has seeds

Lol this desu

exactly.
she'll starve one way or another.
move along people, nothing to see here...

Are potatoes really different by brand?

Aren't they one of the healthiest foods too.

Single mothers are pathetic and I don't understand why society demands we respect them for their mistakes.

I won't and I won't. Applying for adoption as we speak.

Hungry people will eat anything.

The daughter is just a spoiled bitch who needs to be put in her place.

>jam has seeds
I was like that, but ended growing out of it with time

Seriously, there are probably cookie cutters of every letter.

yeah, you'd think so, but you actually don't. Youre a molester.

Fucking paddys

Even better.

Potatoes are the only food you really need.

it's not tesco that's starving the child, it's the childs mother that is starving her, and congrats to her for making this story public, it just shows that she fucked up her kid even more during raising her

Capitalism literally starving 5 year old autists to death that's badass

Check out a potato's nutritional value.

>its another Sup Forums assumes someone who wants a cute daughteru is a molester episode

Meaniefaces.

No

jej

She could buy potatoes and cut them into alphabets shapes. I guarantee she could find / make the cutouts to punch semi boiled potatoes shapes herself before roasting. But no. This is somehow some kind of ablest attack by capitalist overlords on this poor family.

>Alphabetti Sperg-etti over here is on her last legs. Since the world's supply of frozen potato junk food is fucking running low.

This fucking timeline is the worst man

>This is a life or death situation
She's not wrong

>spend 20s whoring and pursuing that quota career
>hit 31, biological clock ticking, get knocked up, get alimony
>pop out s potato, because of those spoiled eggs
>bark at Tesco because your potato only eats letter-shaped potatoes
>bark at the patriarchy, vote far-left
>bark

>will not eat

I fucking guarantee you the tantrums stop once they get actually starving. Parents who give in to all this horseshit are doing it to pacify the kid. The kid learns two things;
1) You can scream and throw fits until you get what you want.
2) Whatever totem they chose as their hill to die on - that one tshirt, the one sippy cup, the one food - is a source of comfort and stability, precisely because they know that's what their parent will retreat to every single day for years.

Want to shut your fit throwing kid up? Gotta give her the special blanket, or toy or make her "favourite" food. Nothing else works, insists the parent.

As if this shit is new.
As if the kid will lay down and die otherwise.

It'll be unpleasant for a while, because the kid has been taught that this item or food is the lynchpin of their world. You, the parent, taught them this by enabling the delusion. You created the problem, because you didn't want to have a fight with a toddler - because you didn't think you could win.

>"autism"
the spectrum is vast. Where do you fit on the Great Mandala?

Not really. They give you diabetes lol.

This is what happens when children are given the ability to choose before they are able to reason the choices. This parent should not foster the food autonomy of the child before they are able to reason the nutritional value of their food in relation to their overall diet. If she is indeed potato then this could be never.

To me it just sounds like a spoiled, picky kid. This attitude can be socialized out with proper parenting.

Can't she just... cut the potatoes on her own?

Yeah with normal kids, you're right.
A retarded kid might actually starve.

Why don't the mom just cut potatoes in alphabet shape and fry for her daughter?

That's not even that hard, and it would be more healthy if there's any way to make fried shit every day health to begin with...

Also just by looking at the kids face she looks like an inbreed brit.

One thing I learned as a genXer when my parents booted me out of the house was that if you give her a few days with nothin' she'll be eating shoe leather.

Also learned how to write real long sentences.

I guess Matt Damon has diabetes now.

She has food-related autism.

Yeah if you fry it in butter and coat it in cheese like landewhale

Potatoes are almost entirely starch.

in short, fucking nope.

She got pregnant with 26 years...

Fun fact you can actually wash the starch out of potatoes. It makes them crispier actually

i got this guys

[spoiler]mudshit[/spoiler]

By putting them in the fridge with a little bit of water right?

>A retarded kid might actually starve.

There is no retardation like this. They say this is autism. Autism doesn't reduce you to something lower than a single celled organism.

I fucking guarantee you that if you let this child starve and then offer her normal potatoes she will eat. Kids don't have enough willpower to stay angry for 4 hours, they sure as shit aren't going to willingly give up food until they die.

It's just the complete abandonment of reason by parents, giving in to children like children know jack shit about what they want or don't want.

How do you think this worked before our precious walled age of modern medicine? You think farmers got an autistic kid and just said "well that's it I guess we have to have pancakes forever since it's all she'll eat"?

We've only lived in a time where it was even possible to feign being this picky for a short time. Previously you ate what you were given or went hungry.

Think I might want an autistic gf.

Have you not heard of the autistic kid who was afraid of shitting so much so they died from... not shitting?

All in all it's probably a good thing that they do die but I have zero doubt in my mind its legitimate whatever it is that makes them retards.

you don't

this is op's future. she tries eating broccoli at 2min

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaN9f2C9rf0

little shits need good spanking then

>Have you not heard of the autistic kid who was afraid of shitting so much so they died from... not shitting?

This is possible for an entirely different reason. It also happens to opioid users. Your shit will harden until you actually cannot shit it out. Believe me, you'll want to. It needs to be surgically removed.

Or you die.

But that isn't a relevant example to this, other than again shining a spotlight on whatever parents let it go so far their own kid died.

>I have zero doubt in my mind its legitimate whatever it is that makes them retards.

I don't understand what the fuck you think you're saying. Autism is just another fad diagnosis. It's exploded so much they had to revise what it means because too many people were getting diagnosed with it, it was turning into just a normal outcome.

People have irrational ideas and fears all the time. Kids especially.

Previously: No, there is no boogeyman in the closet. Let's go look, see there's nothing there.
Now: SHE'S JUST SO AFRAID OF THE BOOGEYMAN, WE NEED THESE LOCKS ON ALL CLOSETS, IT'S JUST SOMETHING SHE BELIEVES, SHE HAS AUTISM OK, DON'T MENTION CLOSETS AROUND HER.

>he browses pol

potatoes on their own actually have most of the bare minimum nutrients to survive. Sweet potatoes are even better in such a survival scenario. If you were on a desert island and could grow some kind of potato you would last a long time with only a few extra things in your diet. Obviously factory shat-out deep fried frozen potato gruel is not the same thing though

Steamed broccoli is shit, I fucking eat them raw. No taste that way either

>someone married that

My brother is autistic, as in properly diagnosed and fairly obvious (self sufficient in his own way but not a savant or drooling moron)
Obviously he was fussy enough about food (we all were) but mum would never have let this bs pass- simply because it's bad parenting, those shapes have no nutritional value at all
I get it's tough making an autistic child do something they don't wanna but this mother is a fucking idiot and shouldn't be allowed to parent

This is what feeding tubes are for, she will find those so uncomfortable she will gladly eat like a human afterwards

I wanted to say the mother could just cut potato herself into alphabet shapes but then I realized its bongistan and they dont have the assault weapons for it.

itll eat something else if its fucking starving

or not. win/win desu

This is why welfare is a joke, society shouldn't be paying to support these morons

Your mother sounds like a wonderful parent.

Getting pushed around by a child (autistic or not) is just pathetic. Autistic children still get diabetes and cholesterol, and they still need to eat healthy.

Based tesco starving an autist

I freak the fuck out when mommy doesn't buy the right tendies

REEEEEEEEEE

>potatoes on their own actually have most of the bare minimum nutrients to survive.

You will die of scurvy at the least. Millennials are so ignorant and spoiled.

>tfw mom buys the wrong brand of taters

the sad reality is she will now get millions of dollars in gift donations then sue tescos and claim the NHS should pay for her food.

and she will likely get away with it

And none of you did research to realize the mother was going to be some fat piece of shit slob who is probably too lazy too cook or make anything else for the autist. Look at the fat piece of lazy shit.

explain the irish potato famine then

My brother is severely autistic, he has had several of his favorite foods no longer available to him throughout his life. This parent obviously doesn't know how to raise her child in a way that encourages her to overcome extreme symptoms.

lol, the biological urge to eat would probably overwhelm her in not much more than 24-36 hours. You could fry up a dead bears asshole and this spoiled cunt would eat it.

>explain the irish potato famine then

That's called not having potatoes, mr potato.

Yea, but couldn't they just go fishing off the shore or on a boat? I mean Ireland is an island, right?

SWALLOW A SHOTGUN OP

Yes because fishing on the Atlantic is so easy when you're a fucking farmer from cork

It's the Irish, the potato famine was a major problem because they couldn't ferment anything for booze. Never been sober that long before

>Yea, but couldn't they just go fishing off the shore or on a boat? I mean Ireland is an island, right?

Go grab your floaties and your nerf rod and try it, boy.

>Refuses to carve potatoes herself
What a loving mother

kek

Isn't Cork right by the ocean? Lazy bogtrotters can't even walk 5 minutes to the beach.

So what you're all trying to say is they couldn't grab a net by the shore on foot and catch fish or cast a pole from shore and go fishing?

>dem digits

it has been willed

Picky eaters are subhuman.

Whenever an irishman wants to call you a retard he will insinuate that you're from Cork.

I don't think you understand how hard it is to do small scale fishing in the Atlantic- maybe if every local farmer had a deep sea trawler, sure
Also fishing in rivers wouldn't work if the land was owned by an English landlord (which it probably was)

what is this?

Nutrition Facts
Potato
Amount Per 1 Potato medium (2-1/4" to 3-1/4" dia) (213 g)
Calories 163
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g 0%
Saturated fat 0.1 g 0%
Polyunsaturated fat 0.1 g
Monounsaturated fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg 0%
Sodium 13 mg 0%
Potassium 897 mg 25%
Total Carbohydrate 37 g 12%
Dietary fiber 4.7 g 18%
Sugar 1.7 g
Protein 4.3 g 8%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 70%
Calcium 2% Iron 9%
Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 30%
Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 12%

>inb4 i was just pretending to be fucking retarded

>So what you're all trying to say is they couldn't grab a net by the shore on foot and catch fish or cast a pole from shore and go fishing?

What i'm telling you is that you are a fucken retard and would starve your ass off trying to catch a cold.

>cork
>bogtrotters
You're thinking of Cavan maybe, or fermanagh
Cork ain't exactly boggy

good, I hope her retarded spawn starves to death and she kills herself because of grief.

Look at that little shit head

>Scurvy
>Because potatoes are just a starch ecks dee
>Tfw blows you the fuck out with a fucking smug anime face

next you're going to tell me they sold all their boats to avoid starvation.