I mean, I guess that settles it

I mean, I guess that settles it.

How does she even remember to breathe, holy shit

I often question whether I am a Russian spy and don't know it. With this level of active measures, who knows? She's so woke.

How soon until they advocate concentration camps for Russians?

first post honest post

kek

I know this a faggy thing to say but she'd be among the first names I write in a Death Note

After reading Louise's twitter i'm pretty sure all the girls who rejected me in high school were Russian agents.

I feel like I'd like this bitch better if she had a youtube show with a trendy glitchy after effects logo. Stupid woman doesn't know how to effectively market herself at all

Guys I dropped my ice cream cone earlier

Fucking Russians paid Muslims to make me drop it

Oh, well, obviously, of course, I mean that goes without saying.

Omg this makes so much sense.
We have all heard about the skill of Russian hackers.
The Russians must have developed the ability to directly hack the brains of peaceful muslims (which of course are essential for the future of our people, diversity is our strength) and turn them into violent terrorists.
Those poor muslims, damn you russia!

We should meme into existence evidence that she is a Russian spy

Yeah, sources told me that anonymous sources told them that it was the case.

I just rewatched her bit on bill maher think she may be an actual retard desu

The scary part is not that this dumbfuck tweets it, it's that it has more than +2K "acknowledgements" in forms of retweets and likes (assuming none of them are trolling her).

Wait whats going on? Last I checked she was a member of the Conservative Party here and a former MP turned commentator.

What happened? She on the coke again? How did she end up becoming a meme on Sup Forums?

How do yanks know her?

Forgot to add that I'd still fuck the living daylight out of her

Look at her twitter, she accuses everyone who isn't a Hillary supporter of being a Russian agent.

Did a source of her's confirm this, is the real question.

Can THIS man be evil?!

Wake up people

Russia is not the enemy , shabbos goygoys