Proposal

You know guys, I've been on this board for a couple of months now and i see a clear weakness. Some of our ideas are horrible, they keep people away. We should drop all the racism and antisemetism. We would attract so much more people to our forum and to our ideas.

We do not need to hate all black people collectively, just the bad ones. And to be honest, there are many low-quality whites too. So lets not make it a race thing. Imagine all the support we would get from people, hell, we could even team up with good minorities to spread our thoughts. Civic nationalism is the way to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

es.forwallpaper.com/wallpaper/ancient-india-architecture-997962.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking based

Cuck

>couple of months

Fuck off were full

White men made the world we, and everyone else lives in today. If we go extinct so does progress. We wont go extinct...

Whites do not deserve to survive, they have failed on almost all fronts to fight back as a team against (((them)))

From Kangs to cucks.

thank u
Oh, the German is saying that civic nationalism is bad. Where could this lead...
Not true.

we do not need to hate white people either. just enforce our culture, race doesn't matter...

This is an obvious 9gag cuck trying to infiltrate our board

Stupid, niggers burned Africa, niggers burned America and niggers are burning Europe and jews are promoting this. Now fucking kill yourself or at least GTFO of Sup Forums
>leaf
I know that in your country is illegal to say anything against mudslims, niggers, jews or anything that's isn't white but is necessary all this shitposting? Is the mounted police tracking your comments or some shit like that?
USA is like the only successful country of the whole America and all that thanks to white men, you are 100% right in what you said

And finally remember to sage

Or just make an anonymous webapp of your own that promotes such things

I'm not from 9gag.
Not all black people are bad, a minority of them are. The majority is fine, we can have their support.

You think france will be at war tomorrow lads...

The white man created civilization and the world we li-

fuck off kike

Pre-colonial Africa was a bunch of mud huts and bonfi-

WE

Only whites can create civiliza-

I'll never understand the self destructive nature of other beans and minorities, don't they understand that if we get rid of you guys that the world as we know would collapse?

Why am I cursed with this awareness of things?

I'm not jewish. Cant you see my flag? Not many Jews around here.

White supremacists btfo

It's exactly this kind of collectivized, closed mindedness that is holding our species back.

FUCK OFF

I'll be happy to drop the racism and antisemitism once we exterminate all the nonwhites and Jews.

>fucking faggot
>Fucking leaf

All of this PR bullshit is why the left keeps on taking hegemony. Never surrender your principals, never let them dictate the conversation.

Tell me, why shouldn't zionist jews be driven out of our nations? Why shouldn't all jews, who have parasitized their way into our institutions and committed usury against our people, be forcibly ejected?

They're guilty as charged, and we're not about to ignore the truth in favor of some one else's political narrative. Fuck em, they're kikes.

Blacks, are a pox on humanity and always have been. The occasional based black man exists as only a small percentage of their population. Throw them the hell out of the nation, and permit those who display above-par intellectual capacity, and them alone.

How long before the west is completely destroyed because we want to be seen as politically correct? Enough is enough. There must still exist nations, in the future, that are majority european, and the kikes will ruin us if we ever compromise our principals, just as they have numerous political movements in the past.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

What part of that did you miss? Those who would kill, abuse, or parasitize us, must go.

Fuck off nigger jew, we're full

Race won't be a major political issue, when the jews no longer want, or in a position to, exterminate us.

Fuck off you niggerloving zionist

if they were quality people without anti-social mental illnesses they wouldn't have a problem with the bantz, would ignore threads they don't care about.

go back to shittit you piece of shit psycho, enjoy your ssris

>I've been on this board for a couple of months now
stooped reading
lurk moar newfag

Thats what im talking about, stop.
>Those who would kill, abuse, or parasitize us, must go.
What about the blacks that dont?
>nigger jew

I don't know, user. This guy has his finger on the pulse of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is already a board of peace though

>when the jews no longer want exterminate us.
these conspiracy theories is why people dont take us seriously

why am i zionist?

Fuck off, r/the_donald. We already discussed it multiple times why civic nationalism is shit. If you've been here for a couple of months, you should have already read that. If you haven't, then shut your whore mouth and LURK MORE.

>that name
It's beyond autism at this point

SAGE

Provisionally permitted to reapply for citizenship from Africa.

>Major globalist powers are mostly jewish
>Major globalist powers are causing mass immigration to western, and only western, nations.
>Major globalist powers are using propaganda and policy to reduce western birth rates.
>Either their doing it through incompetence, malice, or both, regardless, they must go.

He's right though. Finland is just low on the list of threats (for now). If there's anything that tells me a poster is legitimately retarded, it's when they say "the US is only a 60% white nation" and anything of that ilk.

We cant just send them back because of the wrong skin color
stop crying

fucking 2/10.
this thread is bait.
SAGE

sure, but not all jews are bad? Do you think all jews are a part of the globalist system - no

Please explain why racism and antisemetism is objectively bad.
I'll wait.

>you should renounce your ideology in favor of a more pc one to gather more followers
fuck off we're full

I'm with you on the blacks. They hate (((them))) as much as us and no one will call a nig a nazi.

But for real doe...
Gas the kikes.

judging people based on stuff they had no chance to choose rather than on their characther is bad

You're right, but Sup Forums will be Sup Forums, enjoy it for what it is. PJW is a fag btw.

we have that, its called r/the_donald subreddit, and you should go back there

China was a country colonized by whites and thanks that thy weren't black they actually used the technology and civilization Europeans left them, now let's take a look at Africa...
France is already dead, while I write Ahmed is fucking my ass and I'm sucking Mbutu's cock, its mandatory by law
that's karnak and it's in Egypt and no, you weren't kangz
that's a drawing or some 3D art shit
es.forwallpaper.com/wallpaper/ancient-india-architecture-997962.html

I disagree. You can learn a lot from a person by their skin color or religion. It's not wise to accept everyone based off fear of hurting feelings.

The reasons blacks in America are mostly low IQ and never progress is because of the Democratic party. The blacks in America who escaped the welfare plantation, end up being successful and their kids also end up being successful as long as they don't allow themselves to be pulled into the "Its the white mans fault!" culture that is very prominent in the ghetto.

Kamak is in Africa

(((black culture))) killed White and European culture, nowadays it's only their shit on the radio, on the TV and everywhere. Where's the baroque, renaissance, classic and 50s music? Dead thanks to them. I do recommend anybody to read Theodore Adorno he was super based in culture and how the kikes use it.

Where were you when we discussed how civic nationalism was the way to go and that all that racial bs was an obsession of small cocked retards? Fuck off shill.

Whites create civilizations and never destroy them, only nonwhi-

egyptians were not black

but i saw a based black guy in a trump hat with an 86 iq shout slogans on youtube. 86 is like tupac-tier fucking nigger president

Lurkmoar, new.
Or go.

You're french... nothing to add.

Niggers kill culture and never contribute to white cult-

lovely how you post an image of the flag of the Dominion of India, because that flag was used by the BRITISH government in India, now what’s left of all the things the british left them? Nothing they still poo in the loo

Fuck the Jews

He literally got the black beat off out him

8/8

Just to be clear, you are saying (((they))) created (((black culture))) to destroy the black family, as well as destabilize American culture, right?

If so, I totally agree with you. Lots of blacks would agree with you too. Which is why I think they would be a vital weapon in our war against (((them))).

MJ knew what was up
>kick me, kike me
>sue me, Jew me

>implying the british left them with anything other than exploiting the shit out of the region

your a leaf nothing to add, we are both equally fucked up
you are trolling me now? he fucking bleached himself and also (((nigger culture))) is not white culture is kike culture

OP somehow survived pic related.

Even in regular systems, academia, large companies, etc.

>Jews display uncharacteristic preferential treatment for other jews and seek to simultaneously make laws against europeans doing it.

>Jews will parasitize non-jews every chance they get, and europeans are forbidden from exercising the same tribalistic behavior..

Jews need to be carefully watched, if we were to make judaism illegal, and separate jews so that they had to make nice with europeans, rather than only other jews, they could stay.

Fact of the matter is, even as individuals, they make life far harder for our own people.

Autism is their national trait.

This leaf has his tonsils wrapped around the glans of Sup Forums.

En effet

No. We cannot soften to people who dont understand that for example "niggers" are the scum of the black people. By removing the word nigger damages the black collective more by not having a definitive word for a black dude that fucks up other peoples day. The real problem is that we cannot call a nigger out for being a nigger.

I genuinely hope you kys

Why do you keep saying we and us? You aren't welcome here. Nobody gives a shit what you think. Go prep some nigger to fuck your feminine dicked "girlfriend", faggot.

blacks indeed never had a true culture, jumping in the fire and bongos are not culture, what we nowadays we call culture would have been called degeneracy in the 19th or 20th century, this is kike culture nothing more than that, black are nothing but mere tools in something they can’t comprehend
My opinion on blacks? That they need white people more than anything in the world, without them they would still be living in a mud hut ruled by a local black kangz who sees them as property and little more than that

You should Finnish posting on these boards.

>couple of months
>"our ideas"

Get the fuck out.

google any major city in India and tell me what do you see

If that were true pajit then why are the least colonised places in Africa the poorest, there would be no "India" without the British.

I guarantee that boom would be even greater under British rule the only reason why it wasn't happening in the first place is because Britain was in two wars plus from 1950 to 1960 it went down.

How about you go back to re_dit instead. Talk to your c_ckfriends there

Totally agree, and the last thing (((they))) want is us fighting side by side against (((them))).

you are a fucking idiot for not accepting her back

she is over the phase and she wants to go back who she truly wanted to be with and truly liked who she could trust and love

she oboviously changed now and will be a loyal and loving wife for you and your wife's beautiful son

Fuck off cuck

GTKRWN

>We should drop key ideas of our movement to appease faggot normies
>Civic nationalism is the way to go

Ironically neck yourself, kike.

Can't even shitpost in the right thread. Fucking leaf.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEEIT

This picture proves Sup Forums is retarded

you have Trudeau, we have Melenchon, Hamon, Macron... Sure the lord wanted to have some fun when he filled the world with so many autists
don't get so easily trigged, India has nothing more than indian shit huts and british buildings, google any city in India and the majority of building like the council hall and etc. were built by the british (and very well built)

>us

Kys

Link race with culture and talk about Adorno... have you read the guy?

>We should drop all the racism and antisemetism.

>>>/reddit/

We don't WANT to attract more people. We are racist and we are antisemitic. Go back to fucking leddit, you fucking normie. REEEEEEEE!

the problem here is that black people don't get it, without white people they would have no black month of history, all these negroes they are so proud were taught by WHITHES and in essence they LIVED like if they were WHITES, they dressed, speaked, and were culturally WHITES, white people gave them all they have but they are nowadays taught otherwise thanks to the kikes who control the government

Whoa someone with some sense of decency. How strange. You do know where you are right? This isn't some place to form collective ideas. This is a hug-box for who need to vent all their failures and short-coming on people who are aren't indigenous.