So leddit co-founder is having a baby with Selena Williams, how does this make you feel Sup Forums ???

So leddit co-founder is having a baby with Selena Williams, how does this make you feel Sup Forums ???

that guy is insane

BLEACHED

>fucking a girl with more testosterone than you

Makes me happy thinking of all the niggers losing their shit because she has a white man's seed in her womb

Serena gorilliams is a man. Not kidding.

>how does this make you feel Sup Forums ???
I'm okay with gay marriage. If these two fags wanna get hitched they can go right ahead.

>T H I C C clit

imagine when she clenches

>imagine
Nah.

TFW no THICC black wife

it is pretty funny seeing black dudes that are even more insecure than the fattest tiny-dicked balding tapioca-faced faggot freak out.

What in the hoohaw? I love plebbit now

Commander Rockwell explain!

Any reaction videos out there, or is it just internet comments? I remember a bunch of blacks flipping their shit when Dirk Nowitzki married a girl whose mom is from Kenya.

Big black clit

He has the money to get pretty much anybody he wants, or just party it up and not get married but still get laid regularly, and he ends up in a committed relationship with a nigress who looks like a fucking man. Color me confused.

>her

>he doesn't want to get pinned to the bed by dark tennis player arms while your cock gets drenched

reddit is a notorius money sink. all of their money comes from her
I wonder what he contributes to the relationship?

BLEACHED

TFW have got THICC black wife

>how does this make you feel Sup Forums

insecure

I'm 29 and have never had a gf or even had sex

will the kikes from the_donald be invited to the wedding?

She's ugly.
I bet the guy could have found something better.

Also, creating a mulatto is a cruel thing. Every single of them is ugly as hell and will hate themselves forever

>A "white" dude is going to have a half-human with a gorilla

Don't care.

>leddit co-founder fucks and marries a dirty baboon
>moot as our caring and natural leader that he is decided to go for the patrician choice, cuckoldry

C R E A M E D

>"THEY TAKING OUR GODS MANE"
- Tyrone 2017

At this point you might as well pay for it.
It's not like banging whores is any more pathetic than being an insecure virgin at 29.

HONKEY TONKED

You guys are fucking mean, why would you say such mean things? They are happy and that's all that matters

>armenians are white

I don't care, it doesn't have anything to do with me.
Serena has far more money, celebrity, accomplishment and therefore more value than he does. He's moving up if anything by being with someone who has no logical reason to choose him.

why are nu pol cucks so against race mixing

>brazil
kek, ebin bantz son

>shitty website co-founder richer than world renown tennis star

How old is she?
she's one of the tennis player niggers right? wasn't she like 39 or 43 or something like that?

Kid will be fucked.

Say what you want, it's not going to change the fact that Serena Williams is a lot more accomplished than you.

Like capitalism was a mistake

How does he put up with the stink?

Alex is a proud German man from Hamburg.

the world values accomplishments so unevenly this is a pointless rejoinder

the people who actually matter rarely become famous, wealthy, or put in the history books

I am so tired of this shit

Great

not a baby an hybrid

its pronounced stank

go vote cunt

This guy will end like Shia

Dude just get a call girl. Honestly you need to get it over with.

By this time you've probably made it out to be some kind of huge deal.

Get it over with and move forward.

God he looks like a sperg. Why does he have to look so retarded.

you will lose your hard earned wizardry, don't listen to the cunts saying get a hooker, power is earned and not something you want to just throw away

>the baby will grow up with a father
Sup Forums should be happy about this

That's very deep dude, care to further explain this philosophy? I find it very interesting

Yeah, that's what I'm planning. I'll be 30 later this year, and I will do it before then.

Sorry, but being a wizard doesn't mean happiness

Based black man with thing on forehead. Did he ever have a career after sg1

God of War

you piece of shti filth, you think this is plebit? please gtfo right fucking now asap or kys yourself ffs

it was never about happiness

>you think this is plebit?
pretty much

that is a reddit thing to do

and he basically ended her career lol

kek

Irrelevant rich minority having nigger kids, good for Talmudic slaves to be racially inferior.

May God help their kids

>she's gonna pass on his cuck genes

Niggers are mad, black women want to fuck white guys more than usual now.

mulatto here.
can confirm.

i can't wait till she divorces him and strips him of that reddit kike fortune

What a beta

>Two years later, Ohanian raised $12,244 for the non-profit Black Girls Code on Tilt.com

What a fucking cuck, and she's older than him