Why does Sup Forums hate niggers?

>Go to caribbeam restaurant
>authentic as fuck; Obama speech plastered on the wall, everything in the place looks liem it was bought at Ikea
>Chef comes out to personally thank me forncoming to his place
>Shakes my hand
>Goes back and gets my Pepper Pot
>It's fucking amazing

What's the problem?

You dont get that kind of hospitality at almost amy place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI
pridenews.ca/2016/03/29/african-canadians-are-canadas-fastest-growing-prison-population-says-prison-watchdog/
youtube.com/watch?v=6aM2adeNVg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Caribbean women are god-tier

all black people =/= niggers
all gays =/= faggots
all jewish people =/= kikes
its the cultures that suck

Doesn't sound like a nigger. That business owner sounds like a black man.

Nigmaica is one of the most dangerous countries in the western hemisphere.

I wasnt aware Sup Forums made the distinction

What you described is a successful black man. Not a dindu.

you can see the little red dots they get and her arm hair all in one picture taken with a toaster

We dont all niggers are subhuman shit that need to be eradicated.

Law abiding and hard working blacks with black families that speak actual English are fine. The problem is, that's a very small percentage of their population.

from the neck down until about age 25, yes they can compete

I don't even hate niggers. I just don't want to be forced to live around them.

Fuck off with this pro black shit, if u love em so much go to Africa or Jamaica. We want to keep the west western.

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI

what does you enjoying a restaurant have to do with 60,000 years of aborted african civilization?

False my black brother Jamaicans are the Aryans of the black race.

This. Regardless of the percentage, that has nothing to do of wanting a nation of our own ethnic kin. Wanting Ethiopia to stay Ethiopian isn't racist, why the fuck is it if Ireland wants to stay Irish? Same for all white nations.

We can be friends and travel / trade with other races, doesn't mean we have to live with them.

Kill yourself Caribbean nigger.

>hay guy I encountered a black person one time in my life and he didn't murder me so fuck laws and borders and shit.

typical leaf post

Just nu/pol

Blackd will always chimp out given the opportunity.

It's not about being a nigger. Blacks can be just fine when they act like anyone normal, and being human (yes Sup Forums, they are human) they are capable of doing that.

>Blacks can be just fine
No no no no they are fucking niggers and have to be destroyed END OF STORY!

You should come here some time.

Canada is surprisingly free of chimpouts. It's almost like it' s a problem with Burgerland, not blacks in general.

You live in an island paradise, you should know that not all of us blacks are niggers by now.

yeah it must be burger land. Ignore the fact that every single black nation is a complet shit hole and that canada has a 2.5% black population.

I literally dont care if you are a good black person, your entire race needs to become extinct.

Because for every 1 of those, there's 2 that are meh and 7 that should be necked off the nearest telephone pole and in a generalized sense that 1 doesn't override the rightful disdain for the group as a whole because of the other 7.

pridenews.ca/2016/03/29/african-canadians-are-canadas-fastest-growing-prison-population-says-prison-watchdog/

Go visit a heavily black area in an American city and you'll understand. There's a reason the most diverse parts of the country are the most racist.

ding ding ding, WINRAR

Yoruba are Aryans of the black race.

i went to an african restaurant in denver once. they kept making a big deal about how hot what i ordered was going to be asking me multiple times if i could handle it. i guess niggers really believe their own retarded memes.

anyways the food was WAY over priced and it wasnt that good but it was alright. not even very hot like they said.

i felt super out of place there everyone was giving me the look because of my maga hat, but the owner was pretty nice. long story short im not going back.

Those who make sweeping prejudicial assumptions are not who we are.
There is a vast difference between black men and niggers, you can immediately tell the difference, a black man is a fellow citizen, a hard worker and family oriented. A nigger sees those traits as UncleTom and thus avoids any and all responsibility toward those traits, further advancing the nigger stereotype.

fuck niggers...

Because of shit like this

youtube.com/watch?v=6aM2adeNVg0

By 2050 blacks will be the #1 race in the world population wise, why are you against this?

It's the Anglo admixture

You mean the slaves of spics and arabs.

Because they are incredibly dumb on average?

The average full blown blackie's intelligence in Congoland isn't high enough to conceptualize the idea of farming. Not can't do it but be taught, I mean do not have the mental faculties to comprehend it. It's like magic to them.

That's why.

Caribbean people, such as Jamaicans, Bahamians and even some Haitians and Cubans fucking hate American Blacks. I have a Jamaican co worker who says she hates African Americans because when she moved to Philly from Jamaica they would jump the shit out of her and all the other Jamaican kids.

She owns a couple businesses in Jamaica, lives in a nice neighborhood and owns her car. She used to OWN a house that she ended up selling for peanuts because her African American neighbors were thooking up a hose from her property to theirs because they weren't paying their water bill.

My ex was a dark Cuban. Her grandmother wrote her sister off her will because she got pregnant by a fucking light skinned African American even though they are dark as shit.

All the black guys from Africa that I've met here are all fucking doctors and professionals. I would imagine it's because we're only getting the good ones here.
Still
Tl;dr: black people not from America hate African Americans.

Niggers =/= black people

Niggers are ghetto thugs that happen to be black.

>See we based white bois
No fuck off and die jungle savage.

I was extremely racist until I heard that sweet roots reggae music. Truly soulful people.

>victim was an autist
Nothing of value was lost.

Shut your ass hoe up pussy ass nigga