Where are all the happening? A week ago the world was about to explode in 40 different ways. Now it's quiet. Too quiet

Where are all the happening? A week ago the world was about to explode in 40 different ways. Now it's quiet. Too quiet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBnh-OdvjG8
youtube.com/watch?v=HYkhZkU5OI8
youtube.com/watch?v=aTokWmM2KpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the omega /happening/ is Wednesday

Happening canceled, bros

lf digitz, then.......

>calm before the storm

Our timeline has merged with the one where Trump is a globalist SOB again.

North Korea will successfully seize control of China in the next 72 hours

Fug. What's happening Wednesday?

can somebody give me a quick rundown or a basic gestalt?

I'm getting withdrawals. I know I have an addiction but fuck you I don't want to quit. SOMEONE MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN NOW I NEED A HIT!

fug that's the twelfth time this month

Nah, Trump just got beaten into submission by the people who actually call the shots.

>nuke (((drills)))
>an eerie radio single saying "trump April 26"
>date of a NK nuke test

Big happening tomorrow (election + chimpout in the street)

>tfw Trump can't even deliver on WW3
Many such cases, bla bla, bigly, bla, CHYNA, biggest ever seen, bla, jobs, CHYNA

we need a fellow Sup Forumsack to take one for the team and go moonman and rack up a new high score stat. this guy needs his fix

Wednesday, April 25 2017.
-US strike force armada reaches Korean peninsula.
-North Korea is supposedly testing a missile

Is Trump controlled by Merkel now (and Merkel by Obama/the Democrats, as before)?

No, actually they're all controlled by a family named Schlüter.

youtube.com/watch?v=eBnh-OdvjG8
youtube.com/watch?v=HYkhZkU5OI8

postponed until a later date!

Trips of truth. Does the Schlüter clan bow to the Bogdanovs?

No, they're ALL controlled by the Schlüter Dynasty.

I don't know what's going on guys but I'm getting concerned.

There is a huge mass of Kek activity on Turkey right now, almost all of the global Kek energy readings are coming from that area.

What the fuck does this mean?

uh oh

First rule about a happening, it's never happening.

because it all fucking calmed down you mongrels
everyone is too afraid of war nowadays something extraordinary would have to happen to actually cause a war. back then the countries weren't so liberal and weren't connected with each other, there were no media and propaganda was an easy tool to make. that's why we fight only with fucking desert monkeys because they're still in medieval. in proper 3rd world countries wars are won and lost on the stock markets, because war is no longer profitable.

I see youtube.com/watch?v=aTokWmM2KpM

Now you get it.

Too bad German humor is retarded, they could have done so much with this.

An user posted a similar thread saying he worked at a newsdesk or something and browses Sup Forums for stories. He said that Sup Forums had a 20% dropoff of users in the last week or so. I do not believe that this was a drop-off of shills. Anybody follow up on this or did it lead anywhere?

>A week ago the world was about to explode in 40 different ways.

No, what you read was clickbait to make ad revenue. Dumbshit KYS simp.

keep an eye on chechnya

Inb4 don't nuke our neighbors plox, thats Czech Republic (Czechnyslovakia). No Muslim.

The world is gonna change overnight isnt it. Better eat all my steaks before the 26th. sigh

Calm before the shitstorm. Wednesday is the big day with the nuke/EMP drills and the possible solar flare event. Although the drills ramp up starting Monday and last all week so who knows. Savor tomorrow just in SHTF next week.

Since before the election there were hardly any happenings.

Of course Sup Forums is full of fucktards who only care about attacks in the West, while the Middle East has daily attacks.

Don't worry Germany, we won't

i dont understand german but thats funny shit first one

umm sauce?

>mfw Kek will start WW3 on Thursday, at 1:47 AM

>filename
>Tumblr

FUCK OFF FAGGOT