Interracial Relationships Are Bad Somehow???

Hello I sometimes go on reddit and i've been reading lately about how some Trump supporters on Sup Forums and /pol think that having a relationship with colored people should be illegal. Is this true?

I took the time to read through some posts scrolling about here and all I see is racial slurs and some legitimately mental illness, is this serious? I've never experienced anything like this in my life, you realize that you would be locked up if you said some of these things in public right? The things you say about Black and Mexican people is really unsettling, I always thought this happened a few years ago but not anymore, and I've never experienced it, i'm only in my early 20s but I live in a small non diverse town.

Anyways, care to tell me why you think interracial couples are wrong? I have 2 mixed race daughters and they're perfectly smart and beautiful, their father has never done anything wrong to me or hit me with a closed fist. In fact I'm going to see him in a few months and we're going to be a family again he just got caught up with the wrong crowd.

Are you that stuck up on traditions that you're going to hold back progress? I don't understand how you think this is going to work. It's never going to happen. Nobody has ever said anything negative to me in my life and I have dated multiple people of a different race than me and I currently am. Do you just say inflammatory things to each other on the internet? Why? What's the point of all of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4?t=2m38s
youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI
youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
youtu.be/COaHFU96hds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only support interracial relationships if it's not a hoodrat nigger

Also

I would not recommend having mixed children. Marrying someone you love is fine but just adopt white children. Mixed children just have fucked genes.

>t. hapa

Here's a perfect explanation for you, kenzi323

youtu.be/Y-TdHAVGQH4?t=2m38s

The point isn't that your daughters aren't smart of beautiful but that in the process of mixing everybody you lose actual diversity.

White, Black, Asian, all are sacrificed to be the same "race".

I have the unpopular opinion of thinking, mind wise all races have potential and that it is culture that holds some back.
I.e. black gang culture in some places

Even so I still think race mixing is a bad idea.

Why should we sacrifice so many identities so we can all just get along?
I find it condescending that some think we need to all look the same to have a perfect prejudice free society, prejudice will never go away and it shouldn't it's a natural instinct for a reason.

So no it's not tradition in my case it's just logical thinking that we shouldn't lose the rarer traits in human kind.

After all we selectively breed white tigers to maintain their population even though they're the same species as ordinary tigers.

obv troll is obv.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8

Well nige.. I mean Mr. African gentlemen , it's all explained in this informative video.

youtu.be/kRJ7hYb8pGI

tl;dr
>get out :)

Come on, how bad could it be? Are you bold enough to post a timestamp?
In a perfect world we would all be separated, but we live in an imperfect world. Migrations and interbreding happen. Even us whites are a weird combination of Neanderthals and other homo.
Kek

True but can we can choose not to merge completely.

>i'm only in my early 20s
which means you're a cuck democrat

And look how that worked out for the neanderthals who didn't want to do it.
I'll give you a hint
They fucking died.
The ones who were smart knew the positives of interbreeding. Their kids could regulate body heat better and we're bigger than the other homos. Not as big as the neanderthals but enough that they could outmatched other homos not of their tribe.
Look, I know what you generally mean. I wouldn't touch a hoodrat nigger with a 50 mile pole. But I would put 10 kids into pic related

Not illegal, immediate execution for race mixers. The mixed children should be sent to colonize Africa.

Also you haven't even tried to follow the rules.
Saged

>>Sage...
Find no footing fertile here will you...

I'd rather have my daughters bleached by a white man that send them to Africa.

>Hello I sometimes go on reddit

Ahahahahahaha

You're already done kid. No one cares. Learn to start a thread dingus.

Are there actually any fundamental advantages to mixing races now though, what happens when we're all mixed and there's not anyone to mix with?

I agree that the woman in the pic is indeed attractive, even so I'd just honestly rather have children/grandchildren that would actually look like me to be honest.
Which would be difficult if I were to marry a black woman as I've got blonde hair.

Overall I'm not wholly against race mixing, I just think it should be limited to the extent where no races disappear.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

97% of interracial marriages with kids between nigger men and coalburners do not raise the child together in the same household throughout the entirety of the the kid's childhood. Whether you grow up in the same household as your biological mother and father is the greatest indicator of how you're life will turn out irrespective of everything else.

It's literally never a stable relationship. Even you sit here and justify away having a broken family and how it's going to be better. Without knowing you, I got bad news, it's highly likely it won't. The biggest reason niggers are so screwed up is none of them know their dads.

That's an incredibly damning statistic and should certainly not be encouraged and hailed as "progress"

>1 post
Fuck off

Listen to the leaf, he knows how to post.
If you want to have kids who look like you then get a quad or an octa like I did. My 3 daughters look like my sisters did just with black or brown hair and green eyes instead of blue. We have a son on the way so I'll update this list when he's born.
Obviously. The coalburners who fall for the typical nigger trap deserve everything they get.

>hello

just fuck off with this bait. just go away.

Here I guess.

What even is this? Are you having a seizure posting this?

My camera's fucking shit.

It's really too boring to paste all the scientific researches that prove that rasemixing its a bad thing (for 9000-th time) so just kill yourself, pls.

You don't say.

Evidence says you are correct in assuming mixed race children have shit genetics.

>think that having a relationship with colored people
Gave yourself away.

I can provide anecdotal evidence if Sup Forums wants it.

>racemixing back with niggers is good, otherwise you'll die.

Go fuck yourself, habbo.

go for it

>I'm going to see him in a few months and we're going to be a family again

BAHAHAHAHAHA! and you have to even ask. You are a fool and will die a fools death.

tldr;gr8 b8 m8

Alright this is pretty much going to be a greentext of how racemixing can ruin perfectly good genes. I am going to go down the two lines of my family, how great they were, and describe the literal autist they spawned.

When a white person has children with someone of another race, the children look like that race. They're identified as a member of that other race, and usually identify themselves as such. They don't have a connection to their European heritage. Not to mention the damage multiculturalism has on a society. Preserving European people and culture is a must, and homogeneity is the only sane option.

Cool, make the thread interesting

Almost every white guy on Sup Forums has an non-white gf.
We're going to bleach everything.

there is nothing wrong with interracial relationships

>1 post by this ID

Niggers need to be in lockdown. Else everything will collapse, so let me aks you, you want aryan genes with monkey genes? Hell nah dawg

Not what I said at all Slavbro. All I meant was sometimes interbreeding gives better traits. Sometimes phenotypical, sometimes physical. My daughters look exactly like my sister do but with black hair and green eyes, but the same skin pigmentation and all. My daughters are all 1/16. 2 of them have brown steaks and the other has full brown hair. They look pretty good and I'm hoping that they get with white guys and live fruitful lives, giving their husbands plenty of kids.

The only acceptable race mix is white/asian

Ugm, yea. Because Sup Forums is beta af. And nigger women are all about that cash. And they figured out, white boy = cash.
And they dislike black dudes.

>Be my paternal grandfather
>Be Aryan German.
>Move to the West just before the Great Depression hit.
>Somehow survive.
>Enlist to fight Germany.
>Return home and start a hardware store.
>The income is minimal, basically living off of a prayer.
>Fend off armed looters with a baseball bat.
>Marry the (German)love of your life and have a single son.

They just want the BWC

Not true. I'm 1 of 2 out of 6 brothers who are on here who racemixed. Anecdotal but whatever.
Go on...

Are you sure she isn't one with the dick?

medical issues.
it tends to be worst with half blacks because they are the most genetically distant from all other races.

>people are answering to the OP seriously
Are you all retarded? Serious question

>I sometimes go on reddit
I stopped there

>Be Maternal Grandfather
>Live in Dutch Occupied Indonesia
>Witness Japanese Invasion of Indonesia.
>Spend most of your teen years hiding in the swamps with only a blanket to protect you from mosquitoes and the Japanese.
>Be a firm follower of faith and religion to help you hold out.
>Start to learn native martial arts to help fight off Brits from reestablishing rule and win.
>Start a family with to help make a living farming, have 7 kids and support them all.
>Die peacefully in wife's embrace.

I don't know much about my maternal grandfather. Everything I know is secondhand from my mother. Asking around where he lived he was apparently well-versed in martial arts and had a government job he wouldn't talk about.

Confusion. Is your mat. Grandfather a native Indonesian?

Interracial relationships destroy the identity of the progeny. There is a comfort in knowing I can trace my family back over x generations, and that they are of the same small geographic area of a European nation. When I was ready to get married, I married a girl that was born 20 miles from where my great great grandparents were born. Identity is the single most formative influence in one's life.

Yes, she was. Lived to her bloody 90's.

Some people tend to relate the root of their problems to a group of individuals. However, for that to really work, they must first picture the other group as if they weren't humans, otherwise they would have something in common.
It doesn't seem to me that racism and xenophobia are a matter to keep traditions straight but a way for those people to unleash their hate.
As an effect, they will refuse to breed with the hated group over the justification that "it would make their blood impure".

This

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4

The only correct answer.

I'm a Hebrew Israelite that posts here

Only two third of niggers want to bleach their genepool with the cum gene

youtu.be/COaHFU96hds

don't you guys realize that in a thousand years there will be only mixed races. All the talk about purity is irrelevant.

So your mat. Grandfather is a tranny?

Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half-blood or less.

Not if we gas them...

The responsibility of pushing the red button will fall to the last white man.

Sorry, read that as maternal grandmother. No he was not.

>mudbloods exist who can perform at an equal level in that universe
Wew, close call. You you are a 50/50 or what?
You want to gas pic related? Are you actually gay?

>sometimes interbreeding gives better traits
you do know there is more than enough genetic diversity in white people? your argument=BTFO

your pic related would be even prettier without that baboon hair

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Cat picture, reddit, mental Illness, hit with a closed fist, inter-racial degeneracy, Trump supporters, early 20's, s.o. gangbanger...

Hits all the points. Disappointed in you pol, too obvious

Alright, now I'm going to move on to my Parents, And I'll keep it in one post.

>Be Father
>Live in poor household.
>Have to learn with no help from parents as they were too busy trying to survive to get so much as a high school education.
>Work hard to obtain scholarships and odd jobs to go to college and survive in the meantime.
>Start to love vehicles, start working on cars and bikes straight after school.
>Start racing, souping up vehicles to outrun opponents and the cops.
>Still have some of the bikes in working order today.
>Go to college and develop love of computers.
>Work with computers where you have to type out line by line.
>Graduate with a STEM degree
>Decide that the scientist life isn't for you and want to see the world.
>Join the Army Engineers and get to travel to Germany.
>Get to fool around with explosives and repair vehicles.
>Stare down the Russians during the Cold War.
>Return Home and decide you want to marry.
>Marry an Asian girl(My mother).
>Fucking awesome, cooks awesome food and is amazing housewife.
>Get tech job at the oldest banking corporation in the U.S
>Spend free time helping my mother's friend's high school and college kids with all their S.T.E.M classes and homework.

>Be Mother
>Be one of the youngest of seven kids
>Have to fend for yourself, as your parents are too busy to help you out.
>Balance work in school and fields.
>Become entrepreneur, sell stuff in market to travel.
>Attend culinary school, succeed with previous experience at home and hard work.
>Use money from selling things to travel the world.
>Meet up with American guy.
>Marry and have three kids.

My parents were pretty much the best parents I could ask for. Unfortunately, the genes two of the three of us inherited weren't so good.

I know we have a shit ton of diversity in whites. Hell, the difference between a Sven and a Carlotta or a Brandon and an Ivan is fucking huge. I'm just saying what harm could a small number of people injecting a few 'exotic' genes (that sounds retarded but I can't think of a better word) do? I'm hoping that my daughters attract the kind of guys like me so that their kids turn out great.
I'm a fan of curly hair on a girl but I would agree.
Heartwarming story desu. What exactly is wrong with 2/3?

Fucking fell for the meme kek

Long story short 2/3 of us are Sup Forums's idea of the typical WMAF couple : we're ugly and only have the can't competently socialize for jack, spaghetti flying out our pockets autism. All of the good genes got allocated to one kid.

I meant to say couple's children.

Damn that fucking sucks dude. How bad is it? Like, I used to be a 5 max until I got /fit/ and then got boosted to a physical 8 according to my wife.