Why is this type of shit literally everywhere in games and movies nowadays?

Why is this type of shit literally everywhere in games and movies nowadays?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U130wnpi-C0&list=PLAYFVhxsaqDuOh4Ic5mRu5CiZVKCMVv66&index=5
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOPMBzk1c-c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlLQ3LmZWU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVCTGrOVXE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1gTas7OAA
youtube.com/watch?v=VL-s7olHT50
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can humanboi even compete?

There's so much faggy shit in that picture that I don't even know specifically what you're referring to.

Dude, you're here, surely you must know the reason. Who owns Hollywood? What kind of person has been slowly worming their way into the top creative positions of video games as of late just like they did in Hollywood? I mean, just start looking at the names of these people. Can't you hear the (((echos)))?

Then again, you're a Swede, and thus a faggot. Sweden Yes!

AYO HOL UP
*clicks gears*
HUMAN FEMALES CAN'T RESIST DAT BMC (BIG MECHANICAL COCK)

Fucking robosexuals, night of short circuits when?

CHROMED

>implying you wouldnt date a superior subservient robot woman with a dick massaging fleshlight pussy

Pretty sure they aren't hardened against EMPs, and like shitskins they tend to congregate in urban areas. It won't take a lot of effort or resources to fix the problem.

Hold out hope for the Day of the Pulse!!!

ah yes the ((female)) robots

How can bio fuck bois even compete?

Its the future, there are sentient robots. A girl is dating one. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, gents.

>the modern female character in gaming

CHROMED.

>clicks gears

Where can I find R34 of this

[CHROMED]

kek

CLANGED

Overwatch is such a fun addictive game though. Even as a red pilled I can't stop playing it. Sorry Sup Forums I have failed you

I know Overwatch promotes a lot of degeneracy but some of the characters are pretty based, Junkrat, Torb and that Russian dyke

>fun addictive game
no it isn't.

she's not a dyke she's a snu snu amazon

>fun addictive game
Gameplay is repetitive and the maps are uninspired chokepoint fests. I don't see the appeal behind it, maybe I've just grown out of video games.

>Omnic Rights!

2 vaginas yo

When did blizz become so cucked?

Notice what happened to your country when you gave hooknoses influence?
Yea. Everything they do these days is to decimate Whites like their evil handbook says so. They'll keep doing this any time they're given an inch of trust. It's so easy to see when you look hard enough.
Now tell everyone you know who's behind the death of your country.

Saved

what am i missing here? what is wrong with this picture?

LOLOL
>CHROMED.com
ke

It fucking falls apart under the smallest bit of scrutiny in the Overwatch universe.

>Omnics suddenly malfunction worldwide
>Millions die, Omnics are being churned out of factories by the hundreds of thousands daily, so individual victories by the humans are more or less useless
>End of the Omnic crisis is kind of foggy, but Omnics are still around
>Still malfunction or get hacked occasionally and have to be put down for the good of everyone else
>On top of that, since Omnics aren't """""discriminated""""" against, and have full reasoning capability and human like AI, there's nothing stopping a unit originally created for war to just start slaughtering people with his gun arm that no one thought to maybe take away from him
>Which explains the whole "Omnic extremist group" you can fight in the current PVE event

Honestly the whole thing reaks of (((their))) narrative that massive terrorist attacks are just part and parcel of living in a modern city, despite the fact that Omnics almost wiped humanity off the face of the fucking planet.

This fucking game is overrated as shit. How anyone can keep playing this (((blizzard))) trash is beyond me.

This. Omnic scum need to be removed.

Get with the clankers

Pay up the bankers

>tfw playing the robot and gay free alternative98

>How can meatbags even compete?
There's a reason why there are human hiring quotas; all of mankind are but mere niggers to the Omnics. White wimmin crave the Big Chrome Cock.

>make stronk female character with pink hair to pander to tumblr grills
>have her be racist against robots to pander to right-wing nerds
Is Blizzard playing 4D chess?

>see character
>o fuck it's a Tumblr SJW strong independant womyn
>play her
>she's the most fun useful character
>best tank
>hates omnics

wtf I love Overwatch now?

I need power user, help me out a little?

>mfw I have seen this picture a million times in Sup Forums but never anywhere else and I have no idea what it's from

Maybe it's not that important

youtube.com/watch?v=U130wnpi-C0&list=PLAYFVhxsaqDuOh4Ic5mRu5CiZVKCMVv66&index=5

This Zarya can pound my boipucci any day

What's wrong with her eye? Did she have a stroke?

Are bots like muslims in Europe in this game ?

No, one group is useful to society with a couple of nice individuals, and the other group are Mudslimes

Also Omnics don't rape white children in gangs as far as Im concerned

Play TF2 instead. Not exactly redpilled, but wholesome as it takes place just before the hippies fucked everything up.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oOPMBzk1c-c

And it's free.

She got it defending mother Russia from the robots

i need more of whatever that is

Because they want you to think AI will help you. That you'll have your own personal robot. Nope.

K then aren't those omnics used in a way to compare with actual situation of cultural divides between people in Europe ?

To my mind, when I played Overwatch I clearly noticed this leftie ideal of tolerance for minorities

All Overwatch did for me was realize how fantastic TF2 was

Fuck even their animated shorts are inferior to TF2. And they don't even use in game assets.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GLlLQ3LmZWU

I hear they even vibrate.

>ahh just finished a double
>get home
>shower
>can't wait to play some competitive
>on a team with 5 premades
>on defense
>pick junkrat
>gamer girl tries to roast me
>"so I take it you can't aim"
>roastie picks Mercy (healing class)
>So I respond (hows it feel getting carried by your beta orbiter cucks?"
>silence
>beta speaks up
>ohhh look we gotta trump supporter on our team
>I throw the game
>lean back on my chair and listens to their reeeeeeeing until the very end :)

Because if a man fucks a robot he's a virgin neckbeard loser that can't find a real girl, but if a woman fucks a male-bot she's a strong independent woman that proves love has no boundaries.

Throwing games for annoying people is so relaxing

True.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVCTGrOVXE

How can human women even compete. I do notice any male human/female robot always ends up with him being murdered unlike human female/robot male. Fucking jews

There's a scene in the book where Jaina cries on her father's grave after theramoore got blown up and said he was right about everything.

I saw what you did there, mr fatemberg

youtube.com/watch?v=Vg1gTas7OAA
The only based, redpilled robot.

What did you just say insect?

Commentary: The artificial god-wannabe is just asking for its termination. Should I blast it now, master?

Cuz we are cucked and fucked.

Look at you poster, A pathetic creature of rust and bolts, rusting and system error.exe as you try replying to my post, how can you challenge a perfect immortal shitposter?

They're at a rally where a pro-Coexistence speaker is at so it makes sense that the fucking EXISTENCE TRAITORS would show up in public.

Statement: The true worth of this construct has been clearly shown, when it was outwitted by a soft meatbag. Not to mention, that one of the experiments resulted in creating an ultimate meatbag hive-mind. Atrocious.

Except that the most recent event is literally about killing DID-NOT-DO-A-THING-WRONGs who are extremists.

Null-sector I think they're called

Ana seems like she can be pretty based.

If you aren't lazy you can already build your own personal robot for only 1-3 thousand dollars (depending on currency)

granted, but doesn't it have some shady-looking drm/anti-cheat software that fucks with your PC?

Ana/Pharah/Widow/Torb are all based. The rest can get fucked

12 months ago

fuck off retard

w h o f u c k i n g c a r e s

Have you forgotten already?

xayahs pretty cute

also read the TF2 comics, they are comfy as fuckk

WTF I love globalism now.

Ty-R0n3

about the time Chris Metzen had a daughter

he started changing shit in WoW, like making sylvanas less sexualised because his 4y/o daughter playing a 12+ game might become an undead cumslut of the forsaken

Then they set him lose on Overwatch

But now he's gone and WoW is getting back to normal shit

Humans leader is basically Donald Trump on steroids (GILNEAS SHALL BUILD A WALL) while they made sylvanas a necromancing LITERAL Hitler/Stalin hybrid

Chris Metzen tried to ruin blizzard because he had a daughter.
Then suddenly "took retirement to raise his children"
Mike Morhaime figured out the problem and dealt with it directly
Blizzard is coming back

For god sake, OW has a Nazi Robot, a german character literally named after a Nazi and all of the bad guys are minorities

Mike Morhaime will make blizzard great again

>he cant afford a £40 game

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
FUCKING PERU
LOS CEVICHE ES MUJ BUENO AJJAJAJAJ PUDGE BUENO AJAJJAJA MUH BIEN AJAJAJJAJ
:v
AJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJA
PUTA MADRE PENDEJO AJJAJAJAJJA

>>So I respond (hows it feel getting carried by your beta orbiter cucks?"
>>silence
>>beta speaks up
>>ohhh look we gotta trump supporter on our team

how do they make this connection?
why not say you were a BernieBro and Hillary did nothing wrong

>clicks gears
top kek

That's like 4 month wages for them. Lol. Half a days work for britbongs and 1 hours work for americans.

>people spend time drawing this shit
>there's literally millions of pictures like it

>Playing Jewrez's Overshit clone
I played in the alpha and beta and when they stuck with the Overshit copy is when I dropped it. It use to be really fucking fun in the alpha before they just copied overshit.

I always feeling uneasy reading/thinking about this. It has some really dark implications, even if it might not be completely true.

Some of the patreon drawfags are making 3k USD A MONTH just for posting this shit

And thats WITHOUT factoring in their commission work prices, edits, colours, etc.

And quite a lot of them arent even American

i've been playing video games for 20 years, and its none of those things.

youtube.com/watch?v=VL-s7olHT50

Torbjorn is /ourguy/

side effect of the free market i guess

>i just looked up top patreon earners
>Jessica Nigri is the top earner
>over $15,000 a month was her max goal tier
>hides the actual amount she's making a month
>some sites are predicting she's making $50,000 a month

>I was born with a penis