South park

was this show redpilled? i mean the first six episode looks pretty redpilled compared to other liberal garbage shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=731
youtube.com/watch?v=fv2ZMN3T18E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reactionary faggots with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old, I mean the creators and writers

cant wait to open their loud mouth about shit and often mess up

There are like 250 episodes. They make fun of both sides equally. Matt and Trey are almost definitely liberals but the show remains mostly centrist satire

i believe they said they hate conservatives, but they really fucking hate liberals

might be wrong about that though

Making fun of kikes opened the eyes of literally millions of young people. Funny show.

They were consistently wrong about Trump. They made him a Canadian and killed him because they didn't think he'd make it past the primaries. And then after Trump won the election they had to re-write an episode in less than 24 hours because they were so sure that Hillary was going to win.

The latest season was bluepilled as fuck. The message was basically "Nothing from the past has any merit. People who are nostalgic for the way things were need to stop living in the past and embrace progress."

nah, it actually normalize the idea the Jews did nothing wrong and satires nazis, you are a moron if you think they are "redpill"

The jewish problem is a real and serious issue, they took the discussion off the table by making "jew hating" a joke

faggot

also, comedy central is about to have THREE different shows that are nothing but trump jokes

get some new material faggots

Matt and Trey are soft libertarians

They fucked up really hard with Trump. The entire Mr. Garrisson arc was unfunny, there was so much they could have gone off of and they decided to approach things from that type of angle.

i don't know, it's pretty funny though. that's what matters in comedy shows. at least compared to other shit on comedy central. BAZINGA

They have had moments of red pills, PC principal was the last good season

HURRRR RED PILLS

Not completely redpilled, but very much so if you pay attention to subliminals. Notice how the Jewish kids parents always create the worst problems. His mom brought on the apocalypse over censorship and his dads trolling caused some big problems last season...the real message is that Jews are the problem

the average south park viewer doesn't see that

the average south park viewer only watches south park for quick trash humor

they like to hear the words kike and fucker and they jump like monkeys when they're put into a song

I doubt it, (((Kyle))) is always a nice kid, they're not nazis

>tfw when kyles mom brought anti Canadian sentiment to south park and started the war between the US and Canda in the movie

I had to put my cursor over your flag to find out what it was, ergo you are a non-country. Spic.

People who watched the show generally thought Cartman was the best character. It's a small step from finding anti-kike jokes funny too finding out what the Jews did to the World.

And I never said they dropped any red-pills you jungle-nigger.

You don't have to be a nazi to understand the problems Jews have and continue to create. Kyle often justifies the bullshit or takes the longest to see it. Hes like the average young jew

I might have listen to you if you landed the 5's, but, Kek is telling me you are just a faggot

they are not doing it on purpose,

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=731

>I have no counter-argument because I'm just a worthless literal sub-human spic.

Now they are globalist shills lol

Actually this

wtf I love being world police now!

Its hard to tell. The season before last was redpilled as fuck, mocking SJWs and Leftists, but then the last season swung the complete opposite direction and they started mocking the Right.

I think they just like jumping on whats trendy.

The last season was pretty definitively trash. Before then it had ups and downs.

The SJW season was funny as hell. Love this scene: youtube.com/watch?v=fv2ZMN3T18E

The election arc was strange, I think when they started to get redpilled, they were threatened. There's a point in the season where one of them says "we received a bomb threat, this isn't a joke" and things kinds of get wacky and stupid after that. Maybe that line was a subliminal message, and once they were given the word, they had to change things up as to not anger any elites or Hillary shills

I remember reading somewhere in an interview that I can't find. It was either Trey or Matt that said "there's a little bit of cartman in us." This was back before cartman became a bitch that he is now.

The funny thing about people complaining about the jews here is that the show has gone to shit since Matt stopped writing and it's all Trey now

Show is shit, writers are shit, plot is garbage, the only reason this shit is still around is because it's topical and edgy.

dumb faggot they both started fucking niggers and that forced them to change their shit

The episode where the families goes to a museum for stereotypes, had me laughing and replaying for an hour when Cartman pointed at the jew.

>reactionary faggots with the emotional maturity of a 12 year old,

So exactly like Sup Forums?