You do not need guns to protect yourse-

>you do not need guns to protect yourse-

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Mace-Brand-Bear-Pepper-Spray/dp/B0002YSWIQ
youtu.be/KrQBvUCENes
youtube.com/watch?v=rVPiic-ELoM
youtube.com/watch?v=d8o4HnBjOhc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

find a point where he had a chance to pull a gun without getting himself killed with it, and his bitch raped just for the trouble of it

When he saw a nigger. Expect trouble. Rack the weapon and take the safety off. Seriously.

He stood his ground well

>carrying a handgun with a safety
>carrying a handgun without a round chambered

Congratulations, you're just another statistic. Also a corpse.

how the fuck did the cops get there so quickly?

Still not an excuse to not carry.

nignog h8 thread?

did these primitive monkeys in expensive dish rag clothes get caught? i never found a source. hard to imagine one didnt get grabbed when the cops were 30 feet away.

This

Do you really roll with one in the chamber and no safety?

I'm too paranoid to do both. It's either one in the chamber safety on, or safety off no round chambered.

A knife would probably be better in this case

tfw u drive the same type model car as the dude

damn he took that pretty well

>Antifa slut who went to antagonize people gets punched
>online shitstorm
>niggers beat up a man and woman who are just minding their own business
>............

If you are good with one. 5 dudes will kill you with it if you're a stupid cheesedick with a knife

Any point after the first hit. They didn't even manage to knock him out, he stood back up several times.

Contrary to what Mass Effect: Andromeda tells you, it's not that easy to get a gun out of someone's hands without getting ventilated.

>Not being able to take the safety off as you draw
What do they teach you people in the army?

Stab and push closest guy to get distance and don't slash like a retard
You'll be fine. Man instinctively knows the basic knife actions, we've had 1000s of years to evolve with it.

Simply shooting one bullet would have scared those animals away.

Glocks don't have a safety and they WILL NOT go off unless the trigger is pulled so why not carry chambered in a secure holster?

>Bong trying to educate Americans on practical handgun application

The white guy is a rap DJ

we wuz pins n sheit

Its fucking easy
Though I suppose you would want a safe action gun if you're carrying it inside your waistband

that headslam made me hard.

>easy
More like unnecessary. That's why every major handgun manufacturer

Is switching to that design. Fuck I'm acoustic

>made me hard
ooo baby

legit gorilla moves

anyone got webms where they get vengeance on nogs?

He held on okay considering it was like 8v1. I don't even think they stole anything, why would they do this, how little empathy can someone have? Was there any arrests?

>all fucking niggers must hang

>I've never seriously thought about killing a man, the post

better with sound

haha. youre right.
im just going to imagine him shouting and hooting like a gorilla in a way to mock the nigger
makes it all the more funny

was this a recent incident?

>condition 1

Cocked, locked and ready to rock!

Army trained folk do as you suggest: keep the safety on and release the safety as you bring the weapon to bear. It costs no time and if you train, really train not go to the range and plink or spray like some Sup Forumsirgin playing vidya, then it becomes second nature.

A modern firearm with no externall manual safety (glock etc) will not fire unless the trigger is pulled straight back. Hard holster that covers the trigger guard, Rule 1, and practice.

I know, I was taught how to do it, it takes like half a week to make it instinctive

if he was listening to pol and didnt relax he wouldve been able to take the gun out and shoot those animals

Isn't that condition 2 (safety is on)

I don't mind the blacks. They kind of contribute to a "life on the frontier" vibe I like. But I see these white people walking around downtown at night without a gun and in shoes that aren't suited for running and I just think "what the fuck is the matter with you? Just a nice casual stroll in bandit country?". I used to tell people like that to move to Europe, but I'm not sure how good a piece of advice that is anymore.

^^ condtion zero, never mind, brain fart

You should consider carrying knives. They are easier to pull and use and can be easily used in melee scenarios. You don't have to aim and it is very hard to stab yourself even if you are getting severely beaten. Always have a knife with you, if you're not great with guns leave them in your cars and home they are best for defending property. There is a weapon for every scenario.

Nope. Condition 2 is round chambered hammer down (safety off mechanically on 1911s and similar, possibly on for HKs).

He fought like a champion unlike those coward faggot niggers.

Condition 0 is safety off, round in the chamber ready to fuck butts
Condition 1 is cocked and locked

Subhumans need to die. It's as simple as that.

Niggers gonna nig

When I carry my double action pistols, I always carry hammer down and round chambered. Just as safe as a double action revolver. When I carry striker fired, round chambered. When I carry a 1911, locked and cocked. Carried my SAR K2 .45 today. One of the benefits of being tall and lean (can easily conceal a big ass handgun)

I carry with the saftey on and one in the chamber, but I'm also new to carrying so I'm playing it safe on my end till I get more practice in.

looks like they are in a subway or public transport system, there are probably cameras or the cops were already following the nigs for hopping over the ticket turnstiles

anyway, in like 99% of cases the police wont be there to save you from getting killed

Always carry a double action hammer down safety off. Single action safety on. No point for a safety on a long double action pull. Good on you for carrying

I'd just speed the fuck up... then reverse... then speed up... then reverse... then speed up... you get the picture. :)

amazon.com/Mace-Brand-Bear-Pepper-Spray/dp/B0002YSWIQ

depends on the type of gun. some guns you dont need a safety because their trigger pull weight is so high its safe as it is. like a revolver. if your trigger pull is less than 5 pounds a safety would be a good idea i think, since even getting it slightly caught in some clothing could trip the trigger

but again, depends on the type of gun, and carry method, and bottom line, your comfort level, and reason/place you are carrying. there are way too many factors to make a 1 size fits all answer

Respect to that woman, she jumped in to try and defend her boyfriend, that was very brave of her.

What they needed is a lynch mob, and plenty of rope.

This.

He was ready to ice some niggers.

i carry pepperspray in the car for this exact scenario

What the fuck can we legally do in the UK? Or do I just have to risk a murder/manslaughter charge?

Why do niggers always attack in packs?

Should I ever have to draw, I feel bad for the SOB that has to get hit with a 230gr HP

You're pretty stupid if you think a gun would've protected himself from that

>waltzing down an alley like nothing is wrong with a group of 5-6 niggers behind you

Moron.
Implying this guy would ever buy a gun. Dude is a bluepilled faggot. Whenever a pack of nigs starts walking behind you you ought to be on high alert asap. This guy was probably congratulating himself on how not racist he is right up until the first punch. That blond qt deserves a real man.

thanks bud. personally i carry a glock with one in the chamber, in a kydex clip holster but i can see why other people would not feel comfortable with that. i like the single clip kydex holster i use because it makes removing the whole unit a piece of cake, so my gun never has to leave the holster when moving the gun between places like car, backpack, etc, and the trigger is never exposed for an accident to happen.

What did that nog do to get a white boy that angry?

isnt pepperspray legal for you? i carried it all around my trip to london

Hollow points, my man! They'll look like fucking Swiss cheese. :'D

>implying whites fight like that

Those are spics dummy.

Move to US. We have our problems, but are more free than any other country

looks like HST, nice choice

Congratulations, you got yourself caught

I bet it probably isn't... the UK sucks for self-defence. I don't really care, if someone breaks into my hous, I AM going to kill that stupid fucker.

Once I get my engineering degree I'm going to.

A decent 1911 isn't hard to conceal, even for us manlets.

youtu.be/KrQBvUCENes

Manslaughter charge?

They're niggers. You'd be hailed as a hero.

I carry occasionally a VP9 and P320. Best CCW system as long as you train with it. I have 10 handguns and switch often lol.

A video about why you should always carry with a round in the chamber:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVPiic-ELoM

Including video examples of people who did and didn't.

Also another video about never drawing on a drawn gun,
youtube.com/watch?v=d8o4HnBjOhc

On Sup Forums maybe.

they arent, i have done it. they are pretty heavy though, which can give you problems with sagging if you dont have a good enough holster and belt

>misfires don't happen
>triggers never snag on things
>the CEO of Glock cares about my safety despite helping EU politicians restrict private gun ownership
"Hurr durrr muh glockenspiel is better than any stupid fuddd gun!!"

>Letting a group of feral niggers get this close
Not even once!

Amerifats, what's the best caliber for CCW?

Gaurenteed a ducked up perp

>5 dudes will kill you with it
really? so which of the 5 dudes wants to get shanked 1st you think?

kek were they robbed by a tranny or something?

lol wtf did i just watch. was that a nigga woman? what a shitty fucking robber, and even shittier victims. holy shit everybody looks retarded in that video

Also, you're lessening risk to passers by, so you're a good person, user.

He got redpilled right in the head! The question is, did it stick or did he do some mental gymnastics afterwards?

thats what im wondering, it looks like a shaniqwa but also kind of like a steve urkel with paper rolls under his shirt

Just a nigress.