Thoughts on US navy

Just graduated high school and thinking about joining the navy. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Everyday-Feeder-Programmable-Automatic-Dispenser/dp/B001F2117I/ref=zg_bs_2975462011_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PSXD63ZJPE1PE1K72PPM
youtube.com/watch?v=qq8A_8gUc3Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>>/meg/

...or you could just buy one of these:
amazon.com/Everyday-Feeder-Programmable-Automatic-Dispenser/dp/B001F2117I/ref=zg_bs_2975462011_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=PSXD63ZJPE1PE1K72PPM

Good on you. Just make sure that when you are assigned to a ship, get to know Engineering. Those guys will help you out getting gallons of prop wash when it comes time to sanitize the deck.

just skip the nonsense and hang yourself.
your dead either way.

Con: You spend much less time on the ships that you'd expect.

Pro: Women on Navy ships are easy lays.

Are you gay?

>Pro: Women on Navy ships are easy lays.

Thats a good way to get shit canned. The seamen suck better anyways.

been in for 5 years, ask away

This is a fucking lie. You're on a ship every fucking day depending on your job.

There is no wrong hole in the Navy

>money for college mostly debt free
>likely experience in a trade that can translate to easier civilian employment after

do it. the economy isn't going to get any better. it won't be fun but its better than going to college now, becoming a dude weed marxism zombie, going into huge debt, not having discipline or fitness, majoring in something that won't even give you a job

Air Force

Why the hell not. Do it if you want too. I most certainly regret not staying in the military for another year or two after my conscription. If you're still young, follow through on whatever you want.

Lots of fucking niggers in enclosed spaces. It gets smelly. Basically an extension of highschool, except you're stuck there 24/7 underway. The living spaces suck and you have to share it with aforementioned niggers.

Air Force

The benefits alone are worth it. The experience itself can be great too. Just don't stay in. The only people who stay in are trapped in loveless marriages with kids since the military pays for dependents or psychotic power hungry retards who can't survive in an environment where they aren't God to their underlings.

Don't buy a fucking Mustang.

Join the submarine force.

But not wrong...

Just kill yourself

Air Force is better for the best dorms and internet.

Air Force bois

I regret not joining the Navy. You will get top of the line career training that will allow you to get a high paying job. You will also get to travel the world.

What do you want to do?

My oldest son is getting ready to graduate from the Naval Academy. He got sub drafted. He'll have money thrown at him in 5 years.

OP, do you like faggotry? If the answer is YES then the Navy is for you!

In the navy, you can sail the seven seas.
In the navy, you can put your mind at ease.

There used to be a thing where for every two years you put in, the government would pay for a year of college. Not sure what the deal is now.

This. If you've really got what it takes to be at sea for a long time. I sailed the Bering down to colombia for many years and will never be as salty as the submariners I met and admire.

>sub drafted

smelly men, bunks pre-warmed by mates and showers encrusted with cum

benefits are solid and hopefully Trump will be increasing the size of the fleet so thats good

Former Navy here. Protips.

> pick something in a AEF field, or go nuke if you've got the math skills
> pick the college fund and not the sign on bonus
> do not station yourself in Norfolk
> Do Not Station Yourself In Norfolk
> DO NOT. FOR ANY FUCKING REASON. TAKE ORDERS TO NORFOLK
> First day on ship, learn 3 places. Uniform shop, closest NEX, and dry cleaners

Past that, show up 10 minutes early, have a good uniform on, and do your fucking job and shit's really not that bad.

If you can't go nuke or AEF, go IT.

If you go nuke, no subs, if you don't, do not set foot on a big deck ship. Cruisers and Destros for you my good man.

And if you go supply end yourself.

>Pro: Women on Navy ships are easy lays.

degenerate as fuck senpai. Good way to get to get sent to mast

Article 134, never fuck sea hags. As soon as they get caught doing some shit if anyone knows you've been skin to skin with them suddenly you're up there and get to meet everyone else she fucked.

Why? She squealed.

Why do you like carriers so much?
Can't you just skip out on the airplanes and go missile crazy?

Pick a M.O.S. that has a civilian counter part, ie; Aircraft Maintenance or Diesel Engine Mechanic.

I hear they make good targets for the israeli airforce

We're going to war with North Korea soon, so base your decision on that either way. Then again I'm an uneducated cuck on the internet who doesn't know what cuck means

go undesignated, you can pick your job in bootcamp.

Motherfucking Keith David.

>Just graduated high school and thinking about joining the navy. Thoughts?

Why don't you just blow him?

Such a fucking cuck. Go read Smeddly Buttler, Harry Patch or Louis Barthas. Enough said.

Also (you're always dying for someone elses empire):

youtube.com/watch?v=qq8A_8gUc3Y

>Do not station yourself in Norfolk
nigga, unless he uses GUARD there's no chance in hell he gone have a choice where he gets sent unless he does phenomal in A school. otherwise, solid advice. Also, once you get to the ship, take a day to get lost-quickest way to learn your way around.

>Just graduated high school and thinking about joining the navy. Thoughts?

1. The military is a legal never-never land. You sign up, you have zero recourse.

2. Navy? You a fag? Because you'll be sucking many, many dicks. You have a cute face? You'll be popular. Learn to enjoy sucking dick now.

3. 18 hour days. On a shitty metal barge which has a life expectancy of about 15 minutes in the event of a real shooting war. It's a target and there's no where to hide.

4. So there you are, trapped below decks as the ship slowly sinks thousands of feet down to the bottom. HAVING A GOOD TIME, ARE WE? GLAD WE JOINED THE NAVY, NOW, ARE WE?

Oh fuck! What was that sound?! That was the sound of a bulkhead collapsing! This doesn't look good for op!!!

>travel the world
that yugely depends on the command. unless your captain is a baller or the commodore actual port visits will be few and far between, are cool when they happen. the "travel the world" bit is largely a meme, it's the main selling point big Navy tries to shill. I regret not going full easy street and joining the AF.

Life on submarines isn't as bad for officers.

AHAHAHHAHAHA
JUST ROLL MY SHIT OFF
RIGHT OF THE DECK FAMPAI
JUST
ROLL
MY
SHIT
F.A.M
A
M

HOLY FUCKING KEK LMAO

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
KATAMARI DAMACY

WHO NEEDSA FUCKING RAMP NOW YOU DIAPER WEARING MART SHARTING FAGGOTS

AHHAHAHAHHAHA

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

4/20
ROLL
MY
SHIP
DUDE
F O U R
O
U
R
T W E N T Y
W
E
N
T
Y

YOU CANT WRITE THIS SHIT NIGGA

ROLL MY SHIP UP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Join the seals, that would be a fucking sick job.
I'm trying to join the Australian equivalent (Clearance divers) but they aren't taking anyone for like 3 years so probs just gonna join the reserves and wait until i can apply.

>in NUPOC
>OCS next month

Full of niggers and flips unless you are in a special unit like SEAL SWICC or EOD/Diver. There are still some chill jobs in regular fleet, but if you are enlisting, your first year will be harsh

Current sailor here. Given recent events and military wide climate do not stick your dick in a sea hag. Despite the party line that men=women, the male almost always gets fucked if the female decides to be a cunt. Also don't marry the first thing you stick your dick in after boot camp for the love of god.

>Australian equivalent
Not even in your dreams.

Also, the Navy is incredibly pozzed by political correctness, and you have to attend diversity and awareness training, which is a huge waste of time. It's basically an extension of high school which became a welfare program. Most sailors don't there jobs 100% seriously and are just in it for the benefits, especially the shitskins

It's gay as fuck but in the nice way if you like being gay

>clearance divers
>equivalent of SEALs

YVAN EHT NIOJ

Sorry, you're right.
Our Clearance divers are better because they don't get killed in combat.

Choose your rate, choose your fate.

yeah have fun busting illegal abbo petrol sniffing rings

Great time to join:
WE'RE GETTING A NIGGER NAVY!

KEK!

it ain't gay if it's underway

Great way to meet men

I heard that all the women in the navy are whores who get pregnant before deployement. Make sure to get a whore pregnant, so if you die, your million year genetic legacy will live on.

The toilets on ships are always broken and you have to basically squat over a pile of shit and add to it.

Your first tour be prepare to scoop shit into buckets and throw it overboard every fucking day.

pls be real

about to wrap up my tour and all i have to say is this
pick a rate that translates well into the civilian world it'll be a huge stepping stone (usually a topside rate)
other than that it's a cake job
>show up where you need to be on time
>have a clean uniform
>get your fuckin quals
try and get orders to a small boy too
and whenever Chief says anything about getting off early he's lying
easiest job i've ever had