Can anyone ID this faggot?

I request some help from the weaponized autists in finding out who this disrespectful little shit antifag is.

Other urls found in this thread:

canoeisland.org/
liveleak.com/view?i=a9e_1492464908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have my bump, but as far as FBI work goes I'm pretty much useless.

He's a degenerate piece of shit, that's who he is. Screaming at an elderly man who fought hard to take down a literal fascist regime by calling him a fascist.

a faggot

No but seen him before

He's a student, that i can tell you.

I remember get a permanent ban on here a few months back for that pizza gate stuff over doxing.
When did it become okay?

YOU DUMB BASTARD

kid deserves an ass beating NOT a doxxing but he's a product of the environment. If you were indoctrinated since you could walk, probably also be like him.

It's moot

Canoe Island French Camp look out their facebook

I have no bad intent. These people are terrified of being found out and so that is one of the best ways to stop them.

I don't think that's the same person.

Sideburns are different and he seems a bit fatter faced.

Dude, he's wearing a mask. How would you know if the mask is covering the ckeeks?

I dunno but he looks 18 or less.

The hair and the eyebrows seem to be a match.

so it starts.

He didn't hurt anyone, not likely to launch weapons of mass autism on this one

I think that if these people realize that they can be ID'ed despite the fact that they're wearing masks it may cut down on the degenerate behavior.

Also I'm not antifa so fuck off before claiming it

Is fuckin muselk

Boi, if you find out who this little cunt is, the vets in social media are gonna have a field day ruining his life

This little fag almost fought some old Vietnam War Vet

Hes wearing a hoodie from here canoeisland.org/

This. Their biggest fear is being exposed to their friends and family about their political ideologies, and the only way to fight them is to reveal them.

Pyrocynical xD

Guys stop
He didn't do anything

I am a Vet so this is a little personal.

yeah he did

I agree I guess. Look at The Canoe Island French Camp

Nah, his ears are different

That's Washington. Might have been imported for the protest.

He showed up in a mask with a group of hipster commies who are too scared to admit their political group is basically an upcoming terrorist group, and would rather fight then get a job.

Antifa fags should stop hiding if they think their in the right.

If we can match up the mole right of his right eye, we could be certain. Do you know when and where the event where he's wearing blue is?

So go after him for what? Free speech?

camp is for kids 9-16... This is def a dumb stupid kid who doesn't know any better. Saw a lot of stupid teens at the protest being indoctrinated and egged on by their teachers. Yvette Felarca & bike lock cocksucker! Probably gave extra credit!

Looks like the 04/03 Berkeley trump rally

You see Yvette behind the unmasked version of him. Almost feel sorry for these kids.
Certainly being brainwashed

He does look young. Good point.

Why's that image pointing to the guy in blue, when the guy in black (the perp) is clearly in the left image with the black paisley bandana over his face

To show the underbelly of the Antifa. To show that their indoctrinating young adults from colleges and other liberal infested areas in joining a movement that goes against everything this country stands for.

I'll bet. It seems to be the professors doing this brainwashing.

I honestly feel bad for these kids. Going to college to further their education only to come out knowing less and with a heavy debt on their shoulders.

that is literally the same little fagget

So that kid screamed at somebody? Big deal, grow some balls OP.

Hot point aswell

He was talking shit to a disabled veteran, calling him "unpatriotic" etc.

a strange phenomenon. autists are better at recognizing people if they dont see their whole face

The one who pisses me off is the lady & the guy wearing the hockey mask who picks up the water & pours it over the old man.

That's not even worth a proper slap in the face, let alone a full blown doxing and life destorying operation by Sup Forums autists.

>Said the anonymous guy on the anonymous imageboard

C'mon man.

I have not seen that. Anyways, I just want to scare these punks. Obviously they're not as bad as Bike Lock Fag, but they might get they way if unchecked or emboldened.

liveleak.com/view?i=a9e_1492464908

That's more doxworthy.

kek

Find shitskinned camera faggot and you find EVERYONE

That color sweatshirt is from the Camp 2016 Season, that was the only year that they offered that light blue colored sweatshirt.

That really pissed me off as well

I'm not claiming to going out on the streets making a difference. All I'm saying is if the Antifa kids want to march and fight "fascism", they should take off their masks.

You reckon we can find him if we scan through Yvette Felarca's friends on facebook?

I wish one of these libcucks fucked with me, I would cave some heads in.

Did the camera fag do anything?

Listen. I don't want to ruin any lives, just scare some nerds. Unless they hit people with bike locks or glass bottles, ect.

I see that hoodie on the canoe island French camp Facebook page timeline photos back in January 2013

different bandanas
different hoodies
different hair color

Its him. His side burns grew out a little more, but the thickest part looks the same. Same shape on the face, ears, eyebrows and eyes.

>Can anyone ID this faggot?
looks like OP

sage

Kids not 18 or under. That lil' fuck is a brainwashed college student

Kek..

Because the police don't mind us going after antifa, the draw the line when we go after powerful people.

EVERYONE who shows up as part of Antifa wearing a mask deserves equal treatment as the worst of them. They are known by the company they keep. They cast their lot together and will receive justice in equal measure.

his hair flips the other way, not him

There's a red version and a blue version. Both seen in the Session 2, 2016 photo album. However blue is the dominant color so I'm guessing blue is for recent campers

Or red is for the staff while blue is for campers

Disregard this