Well Drumpfkins? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization...

Well Drumpfkins? Where are all the anti-Christian Republicans, alt-right protestors against Christianization, and Bible-burning marches??

Uh-oh! Don't tell me that Republicans are a bunch of inbred, immature, hypocritical poo-poo-heads and horrible human beings, led by a rotten Cheeto?

Tsuyu is really cute i hate when she is used in leftist memes

There is a difference between cutting people heads off and telling people their going to hell

>irl shitposting is as bad as beheading someone.
wtf

They're*, Drumpfkin. Looks like Alternative Grammar doesn't work here! Sad!

>Thinking Westboro Baptist are the same size as ISIS and behead people
Fucking bait. Stop with these stupid fucking threads.

Get back to me when westboro posts youtube videos of decapitating people with det. cord or crushing them with a steamroller you hopelessly irredeemable shell of a human being.

I hope this is a ruse, otherwise I'm genuinely concerned people this retarded walk among us .

Last I checked, WestBoro has a kill streak of zero.

They are is
whoa dude.

Bad b8 is bad. Don't give this asshole (you)s

this
and the fact somewhere between 50-60 agree with extremist measures even if they dont personally carry them out

I must have missed the part when the Westboro Baptist Church took over a large swath of the country and started practising genocide and slavery.

I thought they mostly just held up signs and chanted dumb shit.

>Protestants
>Christians

Trump supporter here. Westboro Baptist Church is evil. Their beliefs are backward and detrimental to society. There. I have criticized them. Now delete your post faggot.

Shill thread, the fucking image file name is proof enough SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

When was the last time those Westboro faggots slowly cut a childs head off with a dull knife?

> There is a difference between cutting people heads off and telling people they're* going to hell

What a surprise! The Republican is a retard! Sad!

What, no "sweetie"?

I mean, his Alternative Grammar (sponsored by King Cheeto himself!) was debunked. I guess Retardicans really do live up to their name! Sad!

yeah christians have never taken over large amounts of territory and practiced genocide on its inhabitants. christians would never do that type of shit.

Sharia law

>Critisizing a religion of over 1 billion over the actions of like 7 people whose actions are universally rejected

Wew lad reach any harder and you could jerk yourself off with a reach around

Yeah and Islam does that and they still do

> Trump supporter here

You could have just introduced yourself like "Racist shithead with a small penis here"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAGE
PS I'm underaged ban me and proof existing moderation ignores these threads

I've no sympathy for Westboro Baptist, but...

I'm not even a Christian, but you just can't compare the two. ISIS are a large terrorist organisation that is known for suicide bombings and decapitations. The Westboro Baptist Church is a group of about 30 inbred hicks and all they do is rant and protest shit. They've never actually killed anyone.

You do know that given the chance, they would kill gay people, right? That's their whole belief, but they know it is illegal!

God I hate when leftists do this. It has happened to me twice in the past two days.

do you have better bait?

Westboro know it is illegal and they respect that aspect of the law, but ISIS don't give a shit about laws. Massive difference.

When the christians commit 50% of all terror attacks and muslims committing the other 50% then I'll criticize them. Until then fuck islam and fuck muslims.

Also sage

Yeah, look at all the Christians out there committing genocide right now. Oh, wait. There aren't any... You're just stupid... That sucks...

>Filename
Nice bait. How many times as this thread been posted?

sage and ignore.

It's the same guy posting the same thread with the same image. check the archive. Retard needs to be banned.

What a profoundly dumb argument. If I didn't know this was a troll thread I'd tell you to drop me a line when all 12 WBC members start destroying World Heritage sites and... what else am I missing? Oh yeah! Raping, pillaging and murdering their way across the Levant and Western world.

BREAKING NEWS:

Christ-tards are hypocrites and morons.

Is he wearing a Coke shirt lol?

Do not use qt frog girl pls

Westboro is a bunch of lawyers looking to make money by stirring up shit. ISIS will cut op's head off.

We're on the side of the Jews.

Well, don't mexican cartels do that too?

If isis was 20 guys being assholes at funerals, no one would give a shit about them either.

Please don't use Tsuyu on your fag propaganda. I'm actually triggered.

yea but not for religious reasons

This
Leave anime alone and out of your bullshit

>a crazy fucking family who aren't even a christian denomination vs a religion that teaches to kill non-lbelievers

You are a pretty sad being.

you mean its a thing?

WBC aren't religious. They're lawsuit fisherman who earn a living baiting the families of dead gays, soldiers, and whatever minority into doing something stupid.

Westboro BAPTIST CHURCH is full of atheists then? Yeah, OK buddy boy! Alternative Facts FTW!

Mudslimes culturally enrich more people with their Trucks of Peace monthly than those heretical fuckers have members.

>westboro baptist church
Probably under 2 dozen members of not less
>Mainstream Islamists
Millions

See the difference?

Yeah, but God really does hate fags, you know.

Westboro Baptist goes to funerals and tells random people "God killed your dead faggot son because he's a faggot, and now he's burning in hell, lol.". They do this because they GET PAID to do it: every once in a while someone reacts to 'lol ur son is a dead faggot' with a fist to the face. Once they do that, WBC sues for damages. The suits are profitable.

They do this because BEFORE they went to picket funerals for a living, Phelps just sat around at home abusing his wife and kids, and the kids supported the family by shoplifting (with Reverend Fred Phelps' full knowledge, direction, conspiracy, and connivance.)

Daesh has murdered and enslaved thousands of people. Daesh is worse than WBC.

A more useful comparison would be Joseph Kony, head of the Lord's Resistance Army. Where Daesh claims the pigfucker sheik running the show is the Final Caliph and so all real Muslims must join Daesh, the LRA claims that Joseph Kony is the Second Coming Of Jesus Christ. When assholes are posting pictures of African atrocities in the hopes of triggering people, quite often what you've got is a picture of the LRA at work.

Hitler is also an acceptable comparison to Daesh, as he maintained a veneer of Christianity to excuse his atrocities.

P.S. nice false flag, but you do realize that anyone who ACTUALLY wanted to convince Sup Forums to stop hating Muslims (or to start hating Christians equally) would have gone for the Hitler/Daesh or LRA/Daesh parallels instead?

Westboro Baptist make no attempt to kill anyone who leaves the church, bible at most literal interpretation bans violence and hurting people.

Because Christians built this country.
End of story.

you hit the nail on the head.

Do you criticize the entire classroom for that one retarded kid in the back corner? Same logic.

It's the Mormon Mafia again. Spreading lies about Trump like Joseph Smith lied about everything.

>Islam is bad because of ISIS
No you stupid kaffir, go read the Qu'ran.
Islam is shit because it's Islam.

>Islam is shit because it's Islam
WEW rekd em' lad.

You must be trolling, I refuse to believe someone as deluded as you breaths the same oxygen as me.

Only people on the right HAVE criticized and condemned the Westboro Baptist Church.

Your meme is invalid
You must only watch the mainstream news, so you are uninformed

>saying mean things and hurting feelings is the exact same as inhumanely murdering people via beheading, setting them on fire, skinning them alive, etc in the name of their brutal sand religion and their literally a Mossad agent Caliph

Also I fixed your image. She's cute, what manga is that a screencap from?

Then you know right there they aren't serious about having a discussion. They're just looking for easy hit-and-run attacks.

Ignore what they say and plow through mercilessly mocking and insulting as you go.

this is weak as hell, comparing a small group of autists to fucking ISIS? You don't even have the beginnings of an argument.

WBC is just a family of lawyers who bait people into getting sued for profit and tv fame.
They've never murdered anybody and they have alot fewer members than ISIS does.
If anything the WBC has probably done some good for christianity by providing themselves as a prominent example of how not to do it.

Alt right weeabo...
Pathetic.

No one likes Westboro and they aren't murdering people.

>Sup Forums takes the bait

If The WBC wanted libfags to be in love with them, all they would have to do is kill 3,000 people in their workplace with a couple of planes

Westboro Baptist Church is considerably smaller than ISIS and doesn't commit violent hate crimes

Anime bringing USA and Mexico together during Trump

An offensive non-violent group of 15, give or take, out of the largest religion in the world is not comparable to the millions and millions of radicals in the second largest religion in the world. You sir are a faggot and saged

>file name
Every time with you fucking retards holy shit. 68 replies and counting.

>frog pussy

>epic stale OP pasta.
Just leave....

Nordic Resistance Movement posted pictures gloating about it when they killed that Finnish kid for disagreeing with 'em. And the last time we let the alt-right have their own country they did this. They seemed to prefer hanging, shooting, beating, and gassing to beheading though.

WBC doesn't bomb schools and behead people.

Calling people fags /= mass murder

She doesn't deserve this ;_;

it's not over ISIS, it is over history

That's a whole lot of proof you got there kid

>republicans think islam is bad coz of isis

Errrr, PEOPLE think Islam is bad because it is, why you feel the need to make up a completely retarded point of view and claim it's other peoples view?

A lil too much sandy dick for you this week user, sit back and wait for the pedos to rape another child or murder more families, maybe then you'll stop waving your "everyone is worse than muslims!" flag

>lizard_girl

That's the most triggering thing about your post.