Don't care if this is fake. The left lies, make propaganda, and conservatives sit back and take it because "principles...

Don't care if this is fake. The left lies, make propaganda, and conservatives sit back and take it because "principles." They don't want to fight the left using their tactics (even though I doubt they'd sit back and refuse to use a gun against an attacker). The more Antifa becomes associated with mainstream Democrats, the worse Democrats will look.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vW8kJZ3wHqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it fake or nah bruh?

Look what else I found.

>letting yourself be jewed into violence

why don't you wait until a real life person says something instead of a faggot chatbot

Go back to T_D autist

You know it's fake because she used the word "patriot". Leftists never call themselves patriots.

obviously fake

Doesn't matter. Only no killing yet because it hasn't been killing time. Hold steady stay ready to hang them sky high

>Croak: #KilledByNazis

Feminism Is Cancer

If someone is attacking you, are you gonna cuck out and take it?

Lol, they still haven't figure out why they lost.

Day of the rake is coming leaf

God I fucking hate this cunt more then Hillary. Mostly because I'm from MA, and every liberal fuck out here loves this bitch like she's jesus.

They even let the out of town college kids claim their dorm as a legal residency, just so they are allowed to vote in MA. Its horse shit.

She's my senator too.

She'll probably run for president.

I hope she's elected.

These fuckers will destroy themselves
youtube.com/watch?v=vW8kJZ3wHqU

Fuck off you premature ejaculating wop.

Kek. Boston Antifa reporting in.

They had a bout of patriotist, with Captain America and political violence as an American tradition. Seems to be over now that they realized they don't have what it that to make it happen, and their posture would backfire on them.

She won't. Tulsi Gabbard could win though.

>bruh
Nigger detected

>you can't promote your political views with violence! What would the government think?!

This is what right wing americucks actually believe. That's why you'll all be destroyed by antifa.