Why is the right against evidence-based government policy science like ending queer-, trans-, islamo-...

Why is the right against evidence-based government policy science like ending queer-, trans-, islamo-, and intersexphobia? Don't you understand that science is neutral and objectively states that we must have economic justice like reparations and brown power liberation?

>no evidence posted

Science is neutral and objective. However:
To claim that colonization is wrong is not science, its morals and feelings.
To claim that there are no differences between races is absolutely untrue, at least, based on what i have found online. If someone went on to debunk every study and the method the studies used id gladly accept that fact.
"Justice" is not science, its morals and feelings.

Science based government policy would just end up being just ending queers, trans, and Islam.

Take a sociology course.

Or racebiolgy where only those deemed worthy can exist. The thing with science is that you can very often find completly diffrent results with only a diffrence in how you engage a question or how you reaserch. Science founded goverment policies are stupid for this reason and should only act as guidelines and if possibole with very diffrent attack points so the poltician outside can demand what seemes to be best of sevral very diffrent results.

Everyone is against evidence-based policy

Now go choke on a shotgun

>sociology
>science
pick one

Kind of hard to have "evidence based" policy making when you can't get a grant through on anything that hypothesizes something like climate change being false or there being differences among races.

All I wanted to do was learn science and maybe get married. Why do they have e to ruin everything Sup Forums?

What the fuck is ableism

You cannot ha e science based government policy because science cannot inform what sort of ends society should hold. It can only help to get to those ends in some cases.

A white straight cis male not checking his able privilege.

Fighting against it is science (a form of quantum mechanics)

>hurr durr, mah ancestors were slave to the 1%
>hurr durr, i suffer now because my great granddaddy was a slave, not because i am at fault for my own shortcomings
>hurr durr, all white people should pay reparations to me for what other black people did to each other (i.e. selling blacks into slavery) because im a self entitled biggot who also believes that people should have rewards based on whether they have a pulse, and not based on what they are driven to achieve...

>so much cancer
>no citations for "evidence-based government policy science"
>"government policy science"
>implying government policies are a branch of science
>implying that its right to force the 90% to accept the 10%'s unreasonable demands for inclusiveness and putting hurt feelings above peoples basic human rights
>trying to use the government to force people to accept this bullshit

if you want economic justice maybe black people should go to jail to pay for selling their fellow man into slavery

maybe jews should go to jail for being the predominant slave owners in america and also the predominant boat owners which imported slaves from foreign shores.

maybe we should start enabling people with mental health issues like schizophrenia, bipolar, depression, psychosis, and gender dissociation

or maybe we can pretend we are rational and sane people and do none of that

>evidence based government policy science
>believes all races are equal
>believes there's more than two genders

get the fuck out of here shareblue. You're a worthless, hypnotized, brainless faggot

Why don't I want the government to end me... hmmm...

Analyzing shit is also a scientific issue. Just putting it out there.

(((Sociology)))
> useless degree
> becoming a bluepill emissary
> wasting 3 years
> not taking social work or psychology and getting a real job

I want to abuse those feet

You don't know what constitutes a science.

These people aren't real scientists.

I'm doing a PhD in Electrical Engineering, with a heavy lean towards Physics in my research.

I just wanted to say:
Fuck these pseudo-intellectual wastes of space. Science ceases to be science when it is done with political goals.

I wanted to say that there are scientists out there who are aware that March for Science is a Soros shill event.

>muh soros
Once again, you're all anti-science and anti-intellectual.

There is no discussion until you join science in ending ableism, transmysogynism, queer- and islamophobia by any means necessary.

Who was Lysenko, and what was the harm of the Soviet Union embracing his "Science"?

>engineering baby thinks he's a real scientist
nice try kid

> Oy vey, I'm a scientist too, goyim

I did not claim to be a scientist. My research is investigating novel device physics. I mostly compete with Applied Physics and Physics students elsewhere; but I never deny that I'm an engineer in the end.

In any case, I had hoped that Sup Forums would be happy to hear not everybody in STEM are bluepilled idiots