She will get 50% of the vote tomorrow. Watch

She will get 50% of the vote tomorrow. Watch.

Only rural and suburban retards vote for Le Pen. City people vote for Macron.

I wish.

French cities are full of migrants.

Only if I get repeating gets

kek agrees, also frexit before 2019

Only Le Pen city people rural and vote for suburban Macron.

She's winning it.
All.

By 2020 only germany and turkey will be members of the EU

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that after the last terrorist attack that she gets 55-60%. But we'll see.

the french people have become immunised to terror-induced anger

Non.

No,
Duel will be Melenchon / Le Pen

They're going to be the next dual democracy, Germany-Turkey,

>a fucking macaron

Yes she will.

Day to day perhaps, but the slow boil is realizing that if something doesn't change drastically, that things will only continue to get worse and worse. It's why Trump got elected primarily by Rust Belt people who saw no recovery for 8 years.

I hope so.

Macron won't make it to the second round, screencap this and print it

Kek wills it

This would actually be epic.

50.01%

Just enough for butthurt.

I hate muslims.

I think another problem is many underestimate just how far along things are.
We want to believe that the fixes are easy... can be accomplished over time like the damages but thats naive as is most likely believing things like Trump are going to significant alter the ships course... though I can't say I would be overly unhappy if I ended up wrong about that.

I hope she loses. She is far too reasonable. We need more poison in Europe to bring about the golden dawn, people like her and trump only delay it.

Hoping she'll win for sure. Just also hoping the Nationalist French will give Brussels the Marie Antoinette treatment if they reject their demands on victory.

Actually, I just want to get the Marie Antoinette treatment, period.

If she looses, next election FN will send Marion Marechal.

Strange times when the people begin globally electing nationalist leaders, since in the past that was considered facist.

But now it's considered damn near essential to save entire countries from the most disgusting thing in modern times..... Islam

VOTE LE PEN!

Imagine how we'll be considered strange for not thinking nationalism is a virtue by our future generations.

like with communism, this ultra left liberalism/globalism sounds good on paper but will ultimately end in a hugely failed experiment

Good riddance to it at this point. We really don't need samoas in our grocery store delis if the trade off is terrorism.

Wtf? Crowley thelemea magick here begone kike!

Marine Le Pen Will Win anyway

Marine Le Pen Will Win