I'm a Berkeley police officer. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/
youtube.com/watch?v=-QStujaQFT8
youtube.com/watch?v=xQl0RhEPBJw
youtube.com/watch?v=t4OlMRH6wQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

prove it

Prove it

You bastard. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas... I’ll bet you couldn’t pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won’t go away. I would rather kiss a dick than be seen with you.
You’re a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are an asshole, a cad, a weasel, a pissworm. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.
I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformation. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

WEW checked

Kek Demands Proofs.

Star with number covered or GTFO

nice pasta, got any sauce for it?

fuck off racist po po

us alt-righters on Sup Forums (not redditors, lmao...) don't respect the authorities!

Lies. There is no law and order in Berkeley.

LARPER UNTIL PROVEN BY PROVING PROOFS

proof or gtfo

do your fucking job.

>1 post by this ID

Unless you post proof you are going to have to stand down, something your department seems rather adept at.

Truth.

I don't want risk identification.

As for Berkeley last Saturday we were advised by the higher ups to stand down and only arrest aggressive Trump supporters. We had couple our guys pose as anarchists so we can arrest them so that way not to show that we have chosen a side.

We did. Our job was not to take sides or at least not show that we took a side.

thanks for making the right stop sucking cops dicks.

You are full of shit. Your ability to write coherent sentences is akin to that of a child.

Your job isn't to listen to your superiors you gigantic faggot

Do your actual job or take your sidearm and shoot yourself in the head

You are posting on an Indonesian calligraphy image board which means that you are probably a liar.
-OR-
You are a cop which means that you are definitely a liar.

>Please consume bleach.

>I don't want risk identification.
many ways you could prove you are Berkeley police without identifying yourself.

fake and gay

bergeley bolice :DDDDDDD

We do what our bosses tell us to do no question ask or we could risk losing our pension.

Tell me how I can prove my identity and I'll do it.

You're going to lose your pension anyway moron

Taken a look at muni bonds lately?

Unless you are 60, there is literally zero chance you will get a pension, especially in an insolvent municipality like Berkeley

You fucking coward, post a memo.

post your gun with a timestamp

Pic of your badge with a paper with Sup Forums police date on it.

Cover the badge number.

Post a pic of some of your gear.

If a department in another city offered you a job right this moment, would you take it?

>I was just following orders

How would you lose your pension? This make exactly zero sense. You are a liar now get the fuck off our image board.

>is cop and doesn't understand how evidence works.

GG

If if you know your orders were wrong? You might as well be a storm trooper

watch star wars rogue one because it's slightly better than TFA and that's where that quote came from

Where do you live? You certainly can't afford to live in Berkeley.

Post picture of your sleeve patch with hand written date/time stamp.

why do you wear the mask?

How does it feel to be humiliated by a podunk southern police force that was able to maintain order in a way that you guys were not?

include badge, blackout number if your badge has one, timestamp is required

I do remember someone posting that day saying that the deputized police were some of /ourguys/ but you will need to write time date on paper and take pic ( if you want to gain any respect here) of badge cover number and make sure nothing else recognizable is in backround -

*raises eyebrow*
*coughs*
*smirks*
*inhales*
*exhales*
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP

they were under stand down orders fag, many of them took great delight watching commie ass get rekt

We here in Berkeley respect free expression. Those racist southern police officers are abusing their power.

lame troll attempt
sage

Sure. will be back in 5 minutes with proof.

>Arrest the mayor

breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/

Ah cops and pensions. Sorta like cops and robbers, except the pension always seems to get away...

And with that post you showed your hand.

OP is a faggot, OP shows no proof that he is a cop, but OP has shown proof that he is a faggot.

Sage.

Not sure what you mean by /ourguys/. I'm not affiliated with racist white supremacists

Why do you think your overlords are siding with violent antifa??

But you did notice that very little property got damaged and almost no real violence took place. But I guess dass raciss.

youtube.com/watch?v=-QStujaQFT8

but at what cost? Liberty and justice for all isn't just a catchy slogan.

> cop in berkeley
> huge faggot

I'm shocked

Making Antifa take off their masks while protest was a state law that was passed to combat the KKK using hoods to obscure their identities and commit violent acts. Nothing the police did in Auburn "abused their power"; those cops literally just protected and served.

So, if you are a Berkeley cop, tell me where the majority of the highschool kids eat lunch.

Give proof that you are not a LARPer.

LET GO OF ME MOTHERFUCKER I WANNA LIVE BY MY RULES

youtube.com/watch?v=xQl0RhEPBJw

did you just appropriate my culture REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - and you gave yourself up there you-ing larper SAGE

Yeah, why don't you get on making that happen then

You guys are the modern Jim Crow

Literally refusing to enforce the law when it entails protecting people you disagree with

History will not look kindly on you, and neither will the near future

You guys are a bunch of fucking faggots. You know what I'm glad my department didn't intervene. I hope Ann coulter gets aids. Fuck you!!!!!!!!!

>but at what cost? Liberty and justice for all isn't just a catchy slogan.

The Supreme Court has ruled in several cases that you're not protected by the law if you put others in harm's way. If you really are a Berkeley cop, which I doubt you are until you can prove it, then I want you guys to know that you the laughing stock of my entire department. You do not know the law, you tuck your tails between your legs, and run from a bunch of beta males and lesbians wearing skimasks.

hahahaha outed and throws a fit LOL can't larp the larps faggot nice try though

Lol, not a cop

Auburn > Berkeley

i think i saw it on r/copypasta yesterday

Wow, you really suck at LARPing. I can tell from the way that you write that your IQ is under one hundred and your EQ is that of a 12 year old because of drug use. Consider suicide; your life is pointless and your future will be full of pain.

POST PROOF YOU LARPING FAGGOT

this is how Christopher Dorner's are created

Would you intervene if antifa was cucking your gf/wife? Or would you be glad you didn't intervene?

Next month a new crop of kids hits the internet and, much like this one, will also believe we were born fucking yesterday.

Berkeleyfag here

Post badge number so I can know who to trust if shit goes down.

He's talking about the dirty bitch that was shitting all over the place on camera.
>Implies human depravity...*cough* research.

>I don't want to risk identification.

So you'll do nothing? You claim checks out then.

Arrest Eric Clapton and Yvette felarca

Arrest Eric clanton

Are you a FREEMASON?

How many Berkeley cops are Freemasons?

Have you ever been forced to attend a CAIR seminar?

OP is a larping fagit

Hmm, the egregious or insulting use of the word "faggot" would normally mean this truly is a cop, but, a Berkely cop would be a faggot himself, so I'm on the fence.

OP proven fake, abandon thread you retards.

OP didn't even remotely deliver and anyone who thought he would deserves shame.
sage goes in all fields

>No proof?

youtube.com/watch?v=t4OlMRH6wQY

fuck your thumbnail you turd

How is being a Freemason relevant?

I am a Freemason and I'm a red blooded trump voting conservative just like every single other Freemason I know.

Even though we are forbidden from talking about religion or politics in the lodge