/LPG/ Le Pen General - /ourgirl/ Edition

/lpg/ Le Pen General – LE PEN Edition
MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN

FUCK OFF SHAREBLUE, THIS IS OUR ELECTION

"You can pass on my respects to the grand mufti, but I will not cover myself up" – Marine Le Pen

thread theme songs (HIGH ENERGY)
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Since the French presidential election has the chance of becoming a kill shot and eternally BTFO globalists and destroying the EU, we need to step up the autism here folks. Even lefty news sites are saying she has a chance now. Dump all news, links, memes and OC here.

We have to save France

Au nom du people!

>INSPIRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=2vtsy2JD6g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eDBhdr9M55s
youtube.com/watch?v=XReu57DW6ts
youtube.com/watch?v=idRQsWTTVYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ieKYwTFUV5Q
youtu.be/2FUgV9fhT3c

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élections_départementales_françaises_de_2015
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élections_régionales_françaises_de_2015
youtube.com/watch?v=cjp-Gyo5tNM
akaneintokio.bandcamp.com/album/soleil-concord-airline-2
youtube.com/watch?v=VPFtwMcjzRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is voting going on right now? Any election site where we can watch the results?

Will you newfags leave when this whore loses or will you stick around and keep shitting up the board? I hope the former.

No, voting booths open in about 4 hours and a half

BTW I saw some stanks stop to kiss a Melanchon poster in the street while I was driving around 2 hours ago, absolutely disgusting.

It's 3:30 in the morning over there.

/o/ here. Stopped by to see if you guys think she could win?

Le pen va gagner.

The results of the First Round of the French Election will be as follows.

Le Pen: 25%
Fillon: 22.5%
Macron: 21.2%
Melenchon: 18.3%
Hamon: 6%

In the second round, Fillon will be elected President. You should screenshot this, but I know I will be right.

my theory is that center's ideology (ultra liberalism, eurofederalism, multikulti) has always been in both left and right wing, to influence every quinquenat.
from Bayrou to Macron
from Lagarde to Baylet
from Juppé to Valls
little by little they transform the two bi-partisan model into one domination structure (which LePen call UMPS) capable of doing what they want and manage to alternate between them to Elysee.
2/3 politics mens don't care about ideology or pragmatic consequences of their acts. They just want to stay in power, while the core masons manage the whole thing in silence.

>And besides the obvious memeness, I think a lot of the lefties MLP stole these last years weren't especially nationalistic, just wanted shit fixed and were sick of getting buttfucked by elites. JLM answers this feeling without the "facho" image of FN and I think he stole back some voters.
true story, in prosperity time, nobody gives a fuck about politics, nor the mens/womens representing it. MLP/JLM play on the reject of those.

>Terrorist attack don't automatically give +5% to lepen, those who vote lepen bc of terrorism didn't move to Méluch anyways.
That's not my opinion. Check those two elections
>fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élections_départementales_françaises_de_2015
>50% rate, Le Pen get 5millions
>fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Élections_régionales_françaises_de_2015
>50% rate, Le Pen gets 6millions
>secound round 60%, she get 6,8millions (same score as 2012 presidential race)
between those two 2015 elections : Bataclan and 2 others terrorists attacks threats. Same participation rate : +1 millions vote earned.

>Also MLP made a terrible campaign
based on the previous analysis, Le Pen team though she didn't need to a HUGE mediatic campaign, she just need to be straigh and calm (as her slogan : "france apaisée"). Btw, she pragmatically can't because she didn't had the necessary money to lead that campaign, because of the bank boycott

>I don't live in France but i'm sure

check those pronos

Can't wait for Nate Silver to get it wrong again

redpill me on Fillon pls

He's the Jeb Bush of the election

NO WE POL NOW

He does have a point about the difference between a 2-3% deficit versus a 20% one, right?

Going to bed
Wanna vote early tomorrow (aka before the probable attack on the voting place)

Any word on how the real French (i.e. non-Muslim) wil vote?

In Quebec, polls are usually broken down between francophone and non-francophone voters, because the non-francos all vote one way (for the Liberal party).

Already been in office for 5 years under sarkozy, really makes you think huh

france better not fuck this up i put $300 on Le Pen after I made a jackpot on the Hillary upset

She has been chosen by Kek.
Shadilay!

Any results from early voting?

So we'll know tomorrow evening Sup Forums time what the results are?

what do we do with our le pen memes if she loses?

He underestimates a native populations fear of islamization which has not been put through an election yet.

I'll give Nate this, he at least gave Trump some chance of winning, even if he didn't think it was the way to bet.

Not everyone did. Remember all the other guys who gave Trump one percent chance or less.

>Le Pen wins
>Le Pen and Trump's first meeting
>They kiss and hold hands

It won't happen have faith in kek

>Nate Copper

None that's publicly available.

Polls close in flyover France at 7pm local time (1pm North American EDT), 8pm in major cities (2pm EDT). Preliminary results should start coming in soon after that.

wasn't a full set of 2's there is still a shadow on the kek power

le pen wont win

but i dont see how melechon has any chance of winning... he wont even make the second round

>ignoring such a get
Burn, heretic.

Bonne Chance France

Vive Le Pen

Vive La France

Marine Le Pen Will Win The French Elections

You must be a wishful thinking interloper, away with you leftist scum, your helicopter ride is here!

We need txt your vote for Macron

French bros help with translation

We need to flood twitter with these so they don't really vote

The forces of moloch have weakened kek

Moloch is a bitch, Kek ALWAYS prevails!

Le Pen will fucking win.

Around me, she has votes.
We are middle class / rich faggots living on the french riviera.
Alpes-Maritimes, some of us work at Monaco etc.

We are surronded by sand niggers. Nice attack hurt us. A couple saw the truck in front of them the last 14th july.

Wish us luck Sup Forums

Good luck French bro, I have faith that your country will deliver.
Shadilay!

Netherlands already fucked up though. We're dealing with Europeans who have been so brainwashed by liberal propaganda they'll knowingly vote for a cuck like Macron would will destroy France.

Praise our Lord
Shadilay my ethnic shitposters

He's France's Reagan.
Extreme right wing economics relative to the rest of French politicians.
He's also slightly more Pro-Russian than others.

>Évitez les lignes.
>Votez chez vous!
>Envoyez "Macron" à XXXXX
>Et nous ferons l'histoire ensemble
>Le 23 avril.

France, if you don't make Le Pen win, we won't save you again.

I wish you all the best French bro. Make sure you intimidate the fuck out of the sandniggers. Make them afraid to go vote.

Wasn't worth betting on netherlands. They have a rise in fear but France is practically 3rd world tier in areas. You go to Paris back in early 2000s and now its a giant shithole.

Holy fuck, I wonder if that worked on anyone

I don't have faith in this one going our way, I felt reasonably confident in both Trump and Brexit but the French system is designed to keep outsiders like Le Pen from winning.

"Ne perdez pas de temps
Restez chez vous en votant." (to keep the rhyme)

"Votez depuis chez vous,"
"Envoyez MACRON au XXXXXXXXX"
"Nous changerons l'avenir ensemble
Ce 23 avril 2017"

top kek might work on the mulsim inbreds

There needs to be a time where French men will go into those ghettos and beat the shit out of some mudslimes. Let them know they're not welcomed in France anymore.

Make the sand niggers vote le pen

Look who crawled out of the woodwork to issue yet another bad prediction.

Nate is a perfect example of somebody who uses perfectly valid statistics to obfuscate any sort of definitive conclusions about trends, simply to ensure that whatever he says is taken as gospel.

Look at all those little parties in 99% white Eastern and Central European nations he listed. Look at the UK, with it's first-past-the-post bullshit. If you only look at nations that are less than 90% white and exclude the UK, suddenly nationalist parties DO significantly underperform their polls. Look at Denmark, with their 4%. All Nate has proved is that if you include tons of nations that don't have anxiety about immigration, nationalists don't significantly overperform their polling. He hasn't proved anything about how national identity and its decline factors into things.

Nate at least tries to be unbiased, he even did a whole thing about how the Russians hacking the election was bullshit

I'm sure the liberals didn't like that.

LePen 25th President of France! Praise Kek and Shadilay!

You guys have to vote for Le pen, just think of everything that your veterans fought for in ww2....oh wait.

The liberals are now trying so hard to push Carter Page. If anything Page probably had no clue he was talking to Russian spies.

>americans trying to meddle in our politics
just fuck off
I wish your fucking country gets nuked you obese pieces of shit

JEFF
PLS
GO

#RadioLondres
LePen 25% in French Guyana!

youtube.com/watch?v=cjp-Gyo5tNM

Go LePen!

Get rid of all the homophobic Muslims, make Paree gay again!

I want to be drafted and go to war i don't care if I die

Im sorry we bombed your country ahmed, we just want to fix it up so you can go back, can we be friends?

I want to bet on Le Pen her odds are 4.33:1 but I temporarily blocked myself from the betting website for a couple of weeks because I was gambling too much

>tfw

Bonjour... Bonjour!

For once, the French are not baguette faggots.

About 14 hours from now I'd say

Nate Silver's credibility is about to get forever blown the fuck out.

Kek wills it.

Good luck dude, hope you get your country back

Sending the french good vibes.

Do not fail us.

>marinewave
is that it?
akaneintokio.bandcamp.com/album/soleil-concord-airline-2

If numbers than Le Pen Wins

Praise Kek.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

Kek will provide the frogs their Le Pen

Fresh memeuette for you, hon hon hon!
[spoiler]I spent too much time on this.[/spoiler]

JLM wins St Pierre Miquelon

Fuck. forgot pic

Le Pen wins. BTFO Islam. BTFO normies. BTFO shareblue. BTFO commies

French Canadian here just to say fuck this elections.

Fuck you too, undercover leaf.
Day of the rake soon.

Rude

How we doing lads?

Melenchon leading in Guadeloupe and Martinique. Not too surprising.

youtube.com/watch?v=VPFtwMcjzRs

Where are you getting this?

when is the election

>shitskin enabling civic nationalism

Le Pen versus Melenchon would be the god-tier combination.

Either we get Le Pen -- or France gets Melenchon, an unfunny meme communist who will leave the EU and join Venezuela in a Bolivarian alliance. Melenchon is probably even a Russian plant.

kek wills Melenchon 2nd place