Now we just have to put it in the oven

Now we just have to put it in the oven

A nazi pizza if I ever saw one

I seriously hope you don't do this.

Is that popcorn?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>pre cooked shells
Absolutely disgusting

B-but user, y-you're supposed to put jews in the oven.

>popcorn
>olives
Why the fuck would you do this OP

This is fucking disgusting, and you should feel ashamed of yourself. What the fuck is wrong with you, you little faggot. Who the fuck puts popcorn on their pizza? And before you cook it?

Way to ruin a decent pizza, dick.

>olives on pizza

Hungry jews in Auschwitz could have eaten that pizza

real fucking funny you lame faggot

>lid from a jar that has pizza sauce on it
Jesus christ you cant cook for shit can you

>popcorn on your pizza
This is why we get made fun of

Sup Forums

The popcorn is supposed to represent Jews going into the Oven

>Not realizing the popcorn will char black
>White to Black

Pork is haram.

What kind of sick fuck are you? Only the most twisted of motherfuckers would put popcorn on a pizza.

What was the typo?

That thing looks disgusting. Is it an earth day prank? /bpol/?

looks nazti

My White American Grandfather was held in a P.O.W. camp in Germany by the evil Nazis. As much as I hate the fake Jews known as Jewish people the Nazis were an evil menace to society who hated anyone who wasn't a German.

That pizza looks awful mate...
and made with bad quality ingredients. Pop Corn?
Wtf?

That's why they didn't bother my ancestors. Sorry you aren't an aryan, user.

>Lol guys I'm not JIDF but the nazis were terrible. Muh 6 mil.

he was originally posting it to /po/ and then realized Sup Forums should be a better fit?

Make sure you preheat the oven to 420 and to turn the gas on if you're using an old oven.

MMMmmmm delicious!

Who let that nigger wear Hugo Boss?

Wow that pizza is so redpilled xD

i-is it in yet, senpai?

My Grandfather was also a Blonde(of English-American Ancestry) and moved his family to Northern Idaho which was near the headquarters of the Aryan nation, you people are the lowest of the White race which is why nobody likes you besides edgy young people. In my opinion anyone who likes nazi or jewish people should be shout dead, both these two groups need to be destroyed.

Where's the pineapple?

Olives on Pizza are patrician taste. Pinapple and FUCKING POPCORN is what's pleb tier here.

Please ignore the typos. Just know that American Nazis hate their our race because the Nazis hated Americans whether they were White or Black.

mmmmm, can't wait

Jokes on you, I had a German grandfather who fought for the Germans and an American (Dutch ancestry) one who fought in the Pacific. We covered all our bases. Also, my German grandfather's headstone has a picture of Jesus doing a Nazi salute, he died in combat.

why popcorn, would it be smarter to put in the kernels first?

I wouldn't put that in the oven, OP. The popcorn may very well catch fire.

Kernels don't pop under normal heat, they need to be in the microwave.

It didn't, actually.

The pizza was kinda shitty, but its still pizza, so as I burger I'm pretty much genetically predisposed to enjoy it

Thanks for all the replies, I never expected this thread to blow up like this

she's whiter than you

Then how do you explain Jiffy Pop?

You aren't going to need a pizza cutter with all this edge you got

At least I have English ancestry and my people have been here even before the United States was even a country. The Dutch and German languages have been expunged in the United States, and your people only succeed if they conform to the ways of the Anglo-American whihc is why you're probably so angry, because your ancestors a bunch of silver medalist.

Do you have a picture of the final product?

You are retarded

You should Google "New Amsterdam." Our family farm was where LaGuardia Airport is today. The English stole it from us in the early 1700s.

>Kernels don't pop under normal heat, they need to be in the microwave.

Proves my point. Your ancestors where a bunch of losers. You should just go back to Europe, I hear faggots are more than welcome over there.

>45 replies is "blowing up"

Guess you must be visiting from /his/

*were

>Really makes you think
So my family was here before yours, but you think I should fuck off because you bombed us and outbred us.
>This reminds me of some other ethnic group

I think that's reddispeak for getting a bunch of updoots.

>my family was here before yours

Then why aren't I speaking dutch or german? You type fighting words but you won't back them up, you're just another keyboard warrior.

Is that a fucking potato in the middle?

That's not what my mom told me.

>Literally from Harlem

Kek

We were Anglicized 300 years ago, and I'm okay with that. My ancestors probably weren't, but I am. What's your family history user? The South was Anglophone, the Northeast was originally Swedish and Dutch. It's fun to know about our nation's history so you can point out cuckery to liberals.

>popcorn

You can say the Dutch and German are kinda like niggers. They were forced to speak another man's language and adopt his culture. The only thing they have going for them is their European Ancestry and not being Black.

Stuyvesant isn't just a shitty neighborhood in NY.

Ironically was made by the mexican reincarnation of Ana Frank

Who the fuck puts popcorn on pizza?

It's nice to be a WASP, and we are both WASPs. Why not unite against the immigration act of 1965, that was forced on us by some ellis island irish catholic and call it good? Fighting amongst each other is fucking pointless.

>Northeast was originally Swedish and Dutch

Which is why it's called New England today.

americans need to kill themselves ASAP tbqh!

>when hasta

I agree. Irish people and Catholics are the worst. I'm all on board to fight against this scum, Mexicans as well.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I fucking hate mexican neets.

>Jews
>White

You're embarrassing us

Is that fucking popcorn? See a psychiatrist immediately you are a danger to yourself and others. Unbelievable.

Deus Vult brother, let's unite against the shitskins, regardless of which part of Europe we are originally from.

Here's another one for you nigger.

Fucken edgy bruh

screen capped

>Popcorn on pizza

This shit is dumber than pineapple and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I've made a better pizza, OP. It's incredibly tasty. Ingredients:
1. Ash
2. Zyklon B
3. Tears

now post it on reddit for ebin upboats and then all the redditors come and give us free (You)'s xDD

Do you live in HB by any chance?

christ, that cock

Haven't laughed this hard at a Sup Forums post in months

pepperoni black olives and mushrooms is the most based pizza ever
occasionally bacon is needed

this is my first post on Sup Forums so i might fuck up but meh...

anyway made this a few weeks ago, and felt like sharing.

Why'd you pick this shitty thread for your first post?

>popcorn on pizza

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I've literally never had a pepperoni pizza before. The closest I came was the few times there was nothing but pepperoni left and I picked them off, but I could still taste the flavor.

>> (if this thing works)

because why the fuck not? saw swastika on pizza, so felt this was relevant (plus being the first thing iv cooked from scratch im kinda happy about it)

>Now we just have to put it in the oven
Good job with that timestamp retard

Well, you fucked up. Welcome to Sup Forums.

This is my first reply and I'm using to tell you
You fucked up bro

Who are you replying to?

i feel its safe to assume it was me. seeing screen caps of Sup Forums before people seem just kinda gang up on others after the first negative reply. though hell this is my first time so i cant be too sure

>put it in the oven
Those that use the oven saying believe that 6 million Jews were killed.

This thread is pretty dead. No one is going to gang up on you. Where did you come from? T_D? Just curious, I'm not going to attack you.

i'm actually enjoying this thread. you sweet retarded man.