Montrealers line up to cast votes in French presidential election

>One voter, Florian Castarede, said it was "unthinkable" to have Le Pen ... as French president.
>"It's simple, if Marine Le Pen is elected, I'm asking for my (Canadian) permanent residency," he said.

STOP. INFERFERING.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
discord.gg/GkJpRc9
youtu.be/n2cduMMDpr4
youtu.be/aHfQwjIZYgA
youtu.be/NRL826C5Blo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also, do you think expats should have the right to vote in the country they left?

>Many in the lineup in Montreal said their main motivation in voting was to block candidates they see as "extreme," such as far-right leader Marine Le Pen.
>Several said they were voting for centrist candidate Emmanuel Macron, saying he was the best candidate to bring France together.

double nationality is stupid

if you're canadian you're canadian, no voting in french election otherwise go live in France.

>Canadians voting in a French election.
What is wrong with you maple niggers?

>I'm asking for my (Canadian) permanent residency," he said.

I don't think it should be aloud either. It's maddening to me that Canadian law allows people to hold 2 or more citizenships at once.

A

JUST LEAF MY ELECTION UP

I didn't even know this was possible. Guess that explains a lot about why France appears so cucked.

Jesus fucking Christ. If she loses by 1.5% or some shit I will personally piss on every doorknob in Montreal.

So are thoose Quebecois who vote?

>In Montreal, French citizens lined up for hours outside a private school in Outremont. Of the 85,000 eligible French voters in Canada, the vast majority of them were registered to vote here.

wtf is this legal? fuck that shit canada you fucking assholes are going to cuck a country an ocean away

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT

>asking for permanent residency
Nothing "ex" about those pats.

If you don't live in the country you shouldn't be voting

>whites line up around the block to ensure the continued destruction of France

amazing

Canada is going to L E A F all countries with the help of Mr. George Soros

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

you spell "allows" properly but spell 'allowed' as "aloud"........very interesting.

EIGHT. BLOCKS. LONG.
>>>

IS Canada the place where cucks run, when something doesn't go there way. If Le pen lost, i guarantee those who said they'd move to Canada will remain in France; just like the USA Celebrities

>people in canada are voting in the french election

how the fuck is this allowed?

Frogs, for the love of all that is holy cuck the fucking Leafs and vote LePen. I'm begging you.

>Canadians have a say in the election

France is fucked

yfw even normie leafs are shitposters

I never understood why you can vote for a country that you don't reside in.

>Montrealers voting

its over lads.

Quebec is french clay.

Why is this world so shit? You can easily take a cursory glance at things and realize that shit is fucked up.

I'm sorry our inbred, retarded and terminally liberal Quebec population might hurt your election France. If I could vote for Le Pen I would but I'm just a regular Anglo westerner.

It's not like there's a wall between the French and American sides, they all suck down the same propaganda and cocks. Leafs, the lot of them.

>It's a "If Trump wins, I'm moving to canada" episode again.

Dual Citizenships Allowed:

Australia, Barbados, Belgium, Bangladesh, Canada, Cyprus, United States, United Kingdom, Switzerland, South Korea, South Africa (requires permission) , Egypt(requires prior permission), Greece, France, Finland, Germany (requires prior permission), Iraq, Italy, Israel, Ireland, Hungary, Iceland, Sweden, Slovenia, Syria, Serbia, Armenia, Lebanon, Malta, Spain ( allows only with certain Latin American countries), Tonga, Philippines, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka (by retention), Pakistan (accepts only with 16 countries), Portugal, Turkey (requires permission)

Is it tight race? Otherwise expat votes don't matter much.

If she's asking for permanent residency then she doesn't have dual citizenship. These people are likely just working in Canada.

Seuls les rednecks ruraux et les retards de banlieue ont voté pour Le Pen

Toutes les personnes de la ville ont voté pour Macron

wow wtf imagine if we let places like Hawaii vote in our elections

is that sarcasm or you being serious?

If
>fucking leafs
Are the ones to give the eu a lifeline
Then ye Yanks better fucking Invade I swear.

That was low energy. You need to eat more burgers.

Expats.
Canada does not require frogs to give up their French citizenship. So the keep it. They eat up the liberal propaganda Canadians are fed
>Refugees are the future
>If you don't love refugees... Racism.
>Terror attacks happening in France don't represent all Muslims
Then they have the audacity to say "how dare the French living in France even think of electing someone who doesn't follow our way of thought"

More photos of the people who lined up in Montreal

Join us on discord.gg/GkJpRc9 to discuss the French election with like minded people.

you let american samoa, guam, northern mariana island, puerto rico and us virgin islands vote in your elections so there's no need to joke

SOOOOOON

THREAD FOR THOSE DEDICATED TO HELPING LE PEN

>this picture
>Montreal
Yep, checks out.
I hope they vote Fillon, at least desu.

Shitlibs:
>old people should be disenfranchised because they won't live to see the consequences of their vote
Also shitlibs:
>I have to exercise my right to prevent this ebil Nazi from ruining the country that I chose to leave

Why don't anyone realize that Canada has one of the strictest immigration and asylum policies? They're basically only letting people in that have the money and education to take care of themselves. If any country in the EU (or even the US) did this type of aggressive vetting, there would be an outrage.

But because the canadian president is a model, it's OK. Or something like that.

Weriiiddd. I was watching the news and they found an Australian women over there that basically said the same thing. That she will back to Australia if me pen wins.

Yes. It is becoming more and more of a tight race, it would seem.

Its worse than I thought...

Thousands lining up to vote for French elections in Vancouver too.

Wtf man

I voted in the U.S. Election for Trump. Feels good being dual. I'm moving south especially if weed man is reelected.

Dumb leaves

canadian
president

i wont even greentext it

There a couple of niggers in the mix

Canada is the most powerful nation in the world, it's thanks to Canadians living in the USA that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote and it will be thanks to Canadians that Emmanuel (((Macron))) will become president of France. We are the most powerful race in the world.

French Canadian here. Honestly.... fuck the mainland French. We will create a civilisation of our own

Yes, i completely see how I mixed up president with prime minister completely dissected my point. baka

>ill greentext it

If it's becoming a tight race, then having lived in quebec, I can tell you that Le Pen is Le Fucked. A far right candidate will only attract up to the centrist right; however, she's fighting all the libs when they are split up. From what I hear about back home, Macron will be elected because most moderates back home are Macron over Le Pen; however, they still don't enjoy Macron. Luckily the states don't have the same voting as FR; otherwise, HRC would be supreme overlord.

basically, all the french cucks goes to Canada.
GOOD DECISION FLORIAN, NEVER GO BACK.

I really don't understand why people who aren't in the military and haven't lived in their home country for a year+ are allowed to vote.

Idiots. If Franceis so great without her. Go back

so how long will it take for Russian hackers to get Trump elected in France too?

>So are thoose Quebecois who vote?

Nah Marek, French living in MTL...

I don't understand..... Why can't they just mail their ballots? Seems like a waste of embassy resources.....

But the majority of the people voting are white.

Quebecers are the worst. I hope they finally get their wish to separate from Canada

If thecare so much about France why don't they ACTUALLY FUCKING LIVE THERE

>all the french cucks goes to Canada.
Not welcome. Quebec must become free

>I'm sorry our inbred, retarded and terminally liberal Quebec population might hurt your election France. If I could vote for Le Pen I would but I'm just a regular Anglo westerner.

Bah, go suck you Chink master, James...the West is gonna be a Chinese province in 20 years...

jesus canada looks like a third world commie hell hole

>quebec
>based

Queerbec is even more fucked than Ontario. Both deserve a nuke.

>French Canadian here

Qu'est ce que tu fais au Japon, Kevin?

The chinks won't take over, White and Jew ruled mongrels might

No. Expats in America overwhelmingly voted for Clinton. Getting rid of them ensures cocksucking "world citizens" can't fuck things up for us anymore.

>quebecucks ruining other people's elections now

>Montreal
>Quebec
well there's your problem

My cousin is dual UK/US. He voted to Brexit and voted for Trump. He's doing god's work honestly.

Tu veux dire les pauvres gens qui n'en peuvent plus des bougnoules et des nègres

Ontario is 70% white, Quebec is 90% white.

should we let cajuns vote in the french election too?

Citizens not currently living in said country should have no right to cast a vote unless military

>mexican politicians literally work to get the illegal and anchor baby votes

Soon they will all go back

>Queerbec is even more fucked than Ontario.

Lel nah...nobody is more fucked than southern Ontario, James Smith...

youtu.be/n2cduMMDpr4

Ughhhh. FUCK. Why does God hate gentiles so much

Yea ok champ, tell me more about MY country.

Snow's melting, that's why.

>Canada in charge of not ruining everything for everyone everywhere.
Rake leafs.

Fix your shit syrup nigger.

He's right though, you Ontarian faggot.

>Ontario is 70% white, Quebec is 90% white.

This...

youtu.be/aHfQwjIZYgA

I have no doubt that le Pen will carry. And with the German and Swedish elections coming up, we may see the collapse of the European Union.

If you let in 400,000 immigrants a year your policies are not strict at all.

>White people are superio-
>the whiter the province in canada the more gibs me dats they get

Thankfully all the shitskins and nogs are in Toronto and Ottawa

The awoo~vement has already failed here. Unless Leitch wins conservative party leadership its done before it starts.

>Fix your shit syrup nigger.

Lel, let me guess, you're from Alberta, white nigger?

youtu.be/NRL826C5Blo

Demographic information published by the Canadian government is publicly available numbnuts.