TACTICAL INFORMATION

Can we get some tactical talk going here?

Tactical formations, tactical defense, tactical politics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactical_formation

WE NEED TO BE STEPS AHEAD OF THE ANTIFA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_tactics
youtube.com/watch?v=08kSncpUnUo
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Double bump.

Yeah, I think it's really important for some organisation to happen.

I might be watching from over the ocean, but our countries are political cousins.

We have the same faggot left-wingers as you guys do.

A proper confidence in our group needs the strength of a solid backbone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_tactics

Really good publicly available source.

line and wedge. Line for holding, wedge for forcing through. When assaulted the proper response is to counterassault, not to run, esp because there might be another group waiting on your expected escape route. Aim to flank, or pincer, an opposing group if you are face to face. Set an overwatch and have them watch what the cops are doing, esp if you're in places like Berkeley. Those need video.

Is organisation of units something that can be done in an hour?

Can colour coded-arm bands help this?

Only in the simplest of greek phalanx sort of ways. Link shields and push is pretty easy.

Armbands would not help. Nothing is universally recognised. Take stock of whats already present and work from there

When/if panic starts that needs to be stopped immediately though, because the whole side will collapse readily. Thats where being prepped to command helps enormously.

youtube.com/watch?v=08kSncpUnUo

One tactic I noticed that antifags use is when a single person moves too far ahead and close, they grab him and pull him into their ranks where four or five beat on him. Others will try to block any rescue from reaching. That what happened to the guy that was smacked a few times by skateboard fag.

So, don't get baited into moving towards them. Don't move too far in front of your mates and don't get left alone. Stick with your buddies.

This.

Laughing in their anti-faces makes them angry.

Let them approach you.

antifa attempts debate to distract while another sneak attacks. no 'batin

Skull-stomping sacred cows by John Mosby
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/

>If you think that some twenty-something kid, who just saw his buddy take a bean bag round from a PD riot gun, in the dick, and then ignored his friend’s screams, to continue advancing, is not dedicated, and a True Believer, you’re fucking stupid.

>They are organized, they are violent. The cops aren’t shooting back because when some Tumblr shit biscuit doxxes them, their kids will be targets. Molon Labia and snowflake bluster isn’t cutting it anymore.

> I can train a fucking monkey to run an AR or an AK in three days. Give me ten days, and I can bring a complete novice to a near-expert level of proficiency with the gun. That’s fucking easy. The hard part? Convincing somebody to actually use it. Convincing someone that they actually need to overcome the culturally conditioned aversion to interpersonal violence that Americans have been spoonfed for the last sixty years, is far more challenging than teaching someone the mechanics of gunfighting.

Thanks

Their Achilles' heel is that they take themselves so seriously.

That's fine.

Like I said, it's a publicly available source that is less suspect than something that may attract the wrong authorities towards you.

Yep.

I mean, they have their gay black 'uniforms' and cross-state chants.

user just google US Army FM 7-8...thats the infantry bible.

Kek ----------

Good night sweet thread of delusion

what leftists do: Recruiters are squad leaders, people that show up are given sheets with Dos and Don'ts and phone numbers to call if they get jailed or whatever. Here's a sign, here's what we'd like you to do, here's a sheet. And copies are distributed through the crowd if anybody was missed.

They coordinate at the higher levels. there do exist manuals they follow for demos and rioting, based around the existing grievance groups. Four people yelling follow me can and does result in bodies following, so gaps can be filled, flanks coverfed. The dumbasses that followed - who cares? they needed the bodies and they have that sheet, right?

So: develop your manuals, train your core, develop your leaflets of simple Dos and Donts. Let these change as your experience develops.

this is true.
history of the 70s is proof. SDA required martial arts and firearms training, for example. This reduced their numbers to a dedicated hard core of radicals which then allied with the weathermen BLA BPP etc