What happens to South Korean refugees incase of WW3 Sup Forums?

What happens to South Korean refugees incase of WW3 Sup Forums?

there wont be any. nk will be turned to glass in the first hour

they'll steal our women

I invite them to seek refuge in my bed.

kpop was a mistake, even japanese girls are listening to that shit and dreaming about sucking kimchi's dick.

japanese truly got cucked this time.

We murder them

That's your answer to everything, huemonkey

What do you think will happen?

pretty sure they would try to an hero, fight before being capturef alive. NK people are like a cult folloing its leader. The ones that would submit to the capitalist system and move to the west, would probably become terrorist.

>USA top movies & tv
>Japan top animation & comics
>Korea top pop music
everything's daijobu. culture war is fine.

I've actually been thinking about that for quite a awhile. I assume that the added stress on s. Koreas infrastructure as it struggles to update and repair the norks will end up causing a huge resentment among South Koreans as a whole. I expect your average North Korean is going to be seen as a second class citizen for years to come, and the fact that their inadequate nutrition and probable inbreeding as made them smaller and weaker than their southern counterparts will only add to this assumption.

The wars gonna be cut and dry, the aftermath is where history will truly be written.

Just realized you were asking about South Korea, nvm forget what I said.

Well, I reckon the closest analogous situation we could compare it to would be what happened after the Berlin wall fell. What was that integration period like?

>Japan top comics
I refuse to believe that anyone has taste this bad. Unless you only read comics to fap, in which case you're probably right.

They would move to a country they love so much. Pic related.

>ww3 over north korea
it's more likely that ww3 will start over bolivia than dprk

Kim Jong win .

>it's more likely that ww3 will start over bolivia than dprk

Sup Forums will house them

Send them to Australia

>Unless you only read comics to fap
ya got me
US still produces anything?

Silly user, Australia only takes criminals, not refugees.

Thats some third world tier feet

Oh boy, time to get korean pussy.

they too can die in nuclear hellfire

There won't be any because the US isn't going to go to 'war' against a CIA fake state that we established, fund and sustain.

Though if the intelligence community's Disneyland of gooks does get out of hand they will rape, pillage and murder every single South Korean.

The top Japanese comics sell millions of copies. Mediocre Japanese comics sell hundreds of thousands of copies.