Why do niggers always start circle jerking when this happens?

Why do niggers always start circle jerking when this happens?
>mfw when white people do this it's news, when niggers do it it's a normal day

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrillNastyJay/status/855812286853898240
youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI
archive.is/QCqbm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

make a twitter and do the same for other races.. quit bitching and do something, loser.

Because it makes them think we're down at their level.

twitter.com/TrillNastyJay/status/855812286853898240

Here's the tweet. Have fun.

wtf at this story? this is fucking slavic tier. someone give me a link

They're retarded, they should take a look at some crime statistics. Even if they did they would still spout the same garbage.

I'm not a nigger. I'm civilized, have morals and have high impulse control.
I am familiar with the fact they like to delude themselves

Theyre racist pieces of shit and hate white people

What can we do? Any funny stories about niggers doing fucked up stuff?
>slavic tier
Slavs are more civilized than your 3rd world country lol.

>when a nigger does something Sup Forums goes crazy with "not this shit again"
>get mad when black people do it for white people.

The hypocrisy is why I hate this board, not the racism.

>A Weekend At Granny's

>implying niggers have enough mental clarity to look at and understand statistics
It's just not cogent to them. You'd have to infantilize it, and nobody has time for that

russian. hammer.

I tweeted that she should appreciate the white man for giving her a phone, the internet, and a platform to speak.

It u-ued to not be this bad.

>The hypocrisy is why I hate this board, not the racism.
It isn't hypocrisy. We just like it because it appeals to our narrative and niggers will never stop doing that.
When whites do stuff like this it's very rare, and 99% of the time they have a mental disorder

When has Sup Forums treated it as anything more than it is: a regular occurrence that doesn't surprise anyone?

>Get banned from twitter
Wow that helped

>Sup Forums is one person

We never treated nigger crime acts like that because that's what this board is for. Others will ignore it.

Read the OP fucktards, he talks about circle jerking.
Theres a thread everyday circle jerking about niggers, but niggers can't circle jerk about white people.

Yeah because there aren't threads every day about nigger crime circle jerking it. Its one person doing it everyday and making 200+ posts? Fuck off.

Black people meet dot com

American Dad already did this

>Why do niggers always start circle jerking when this happens?

Because the norm is endless stories about their own people committing crimes, rapes, murders, horrific shit at the highest rates of any other ethnicity. Its their way of saying "see, its not just us", which is true to a point.

I was thinking about starting a YouTube channel where I go through black hashtags and roast the people in them

This is one I saved a few weeks ago from a hashtag called #BlackOutDay

This is what this board is for desu.
it's different from twitter you cretin.
Twitter is a normie site, full of degens who are sponges of opinions. White normies on twitter soak it in. They start hating their race because of niggers shitposting that crap.

Black people are hipocrits. They ignore their deeds. You must be as retarded as you are black

Oh, there's worse my friend

Oh buddy I know it. Looking through that hashtag is just what inspired me.

>the broken mirror
>the psychopathic nigger in the background
Wut

I never said black people weren't hypocrites? where did I even imply that? Are you so dense and retarded that you assume random bullshit? Way to call someone else retarded and be retarded yourself.

Sup Forums is normie shit now thanks to gamergate and the elections. Still a hypocrite for ignoring your circle jerking and complaining about black circle jerking.
Obviously a retard since you use desu shitposting.

Post more niggers doing fucked up shit, so other anons can save and using it against circle jerking

The thing with the news is that they need to sell stories so they go for things with an interesting angle. If they reported on all the violence that happened then the NYT would be like stormfront.

>lets circle jerk because i hate niggers circle jerking
>only i can circle jerk.

>Sup Forums is normie shit now thanks to gamergate and the elections
Normies getting redpilled and blackpilled left and right. Becoming one of us
>Still a hypocrite for ignoring your circle jerking and complaining about black circle jerking.
I explained why it's different, are you the retard here? I'd say so.
Twitter = famous social media platform
and if you were to tweet about how you hate black people and shit, you'd get suspended.
But racism against white on the site is ok
It's the extension of white guilt, their circle jerking afflicts us. But circle jerking on Sup Forums doesn't affect anyone. This is an obscure internet corner

Imitating their white brethren, nothing new

This circle jerking is justified.
You're a retard.
End of story, stop sympathizing with them.
Oh, well statistically there's a big chance you're a nigger, so I'd ask you to leave the thread

>agree normies are getting redpilled here
>go on to say this board doesn't affect anyone and its obscure

Thanks for confirming you're retarded.

At least whites don't broadcast the murder of random elderly people for the world to see.

White people nonsense doesn't hold a candle to nigger nonsense.

*afflict
and yes, it doesn't. How does redpilling and blackpilling afflict normies? They VOLUNTARILY came here, retard.
It's their choice

by definition one circle jerk is more valid than the other
convince me Sup Forums is a less valid circlejerk

>quit bitching and do something, loser.

Good point. Thanks for inspiring me! Time for action!

t. A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>call you out for being a hypocrite
>lol you're a nigger sympathizer and a nigger statistically!

The word you changed doesn't change anything. And you're still retarded.
Normies come here, which means it has enough reach to not be obscure like it was in 2003-2008.

Them being affected or not doesn't matter. You can't say the board redpills normies then say normies don't come here because the boards too obscure. Idiot.

> makes fun of niggers
> uses stereotypes
> is triggered when stereotypes of whites are used

>man bites dog

Hypocrites never admit they are hypocrites. They just make excuses.

>The word you changed doesn't change anything. And you're still retarded.
It does, though. Google the meaning of both. Afflict has a different meaning, kek you don't even know your own language-
>You can't say the board redpills normies then say normies don't come here because the boards too obscure.
It redpills the normies that do come here, not fucking everybody comes on here, but everyone does go on twitter.
The board is obscure. Not everybody will click on a Nigger hate thread.
You seem asspained desu. Keep sympathizing with niggers, it won't get you anywhere though, you just delude yourself into thinking they're good.

Hippo criters

>Yes filthy goyim, don't be tribalist, don't defend your kin
>Only the individual matters, you're a citizen of the world
>We are all equal, embrace diversity

>stereotypes
how's it a stereotype if intrinsically, they're all the same? they all commit crime? Family-type blacks are extremely rare mate.
Lol you're very asspained.
Twitter = famous social media platform
all the white normies go on there and see the racism against whites and they soak it in. It afflicts us.
Sup Forums = obscure internet corner, not as popular. Normies rarely come here because they are quite literally intimidated by it. The circle jerking that goes on in here doesn't affect them. Besides we only post statistics in nigger hate threads, we don't have to cherry pick black doing some insane shit, because they do it all the time.

Kek. I had to infantilize for the "hurr durr Hypocrites" americuck multiple times now, I'm almost certain he's a low iq nigger.
youtube.com/watch?v=-LtaAyhWBJI

Mirror BLACKED

>afflict
>(of a problem or illness) cause pain or suffering to; affect or trouble.
>affect or trouble
>still affects something
Stick to your own language serb.

>everybody goes on twitter.
You like making it obvious you're dumb, don't you?

>calling someone a hypocrite makes me a globalist
Mental gymnastics are strong in this frenchie

If you really think Sup Forums is still an obscure internet place after the 2016 elections I can't help you.

It's a different meaning though.
>You like making it obvious you're dumb, don't you?
Wut? Nigger literally all normies have twitter.
>If you really think Sup Forums is still an obscure internet place after the 2016 elections I can't help you
Not many people from that still stick around retard.

Did I take the bait?
Of course I did
nobody in their right mind would come on here and not hate niggers

that fucking nose

archive.is/QCqbm
>Later, they invited friends around and smoked cannabis, the local news channel reports.
I knew it, do we need anymore proof that cannabis is literally the devil's herb? I bet these kids would have gone to college if they had never picked up that first joint but now they're going to prison.

You know who that looks like
>pic

no you're still a retarded hypocrite, especially since you think i don't hate niggers by calling you a retarded hypocrite.
Such a self entitled faggot.

because whites doing something like this is an outlier, for blacks its common

I'll admit the white gene pool needs some chlorine, but for right now numbers matter.

>Thirteen year old Jamal Shaqueesha Da-Williams has murdered his entire family over a bucket of fried chicken

Days without nigger nonsense: 0

Gimme a quick rundown

Well look everyone at this poster, trying to shed some logic to the topic, and worse justifying "to a point", certain behaviors of some Niggers.

Now, I want (((you))) to get out of this board, and never, never return