Can someone give me a TL;DR on why May trigger the election?

Can someone give me a TL;DR on why May trigger the election?

Is a power grab?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global/2017/mar/15/second-tory-reveals-police-investigated-him-over-spending-allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

triggered*

Also, is she a globalist puppet like everyone says? she has been pushing for Brexit right? Confused.

Because she knows she will win. Fixed parliament act means she would only be in till 2020 but when she wins in July she'll be in till 2022.

She is a globalist cunt who feels uncomfortable being subject to the whims of right wing Eurosceptic MPs from within her party. Because the majority is so slim, those MPs hold a lot of influence on her cabinet.

The election was called so she could take advantage of Labour's disarray and flood parliament with all the centrist Tories that didn't win in 2015 but have a greater chance now. The fact even Scottish Conservatives now have a real chance of snatching a few constituencies is further proof of how the party is moving to the left.

Also she plans on raising taxes.

>t. assblasted labour supporter

Because the opposition are absolutely pathetic, so she stands to win a landslide victory completely crushing Labour and SNP.

Also because her party has been under investigation for massively overspending in constituencies in 2015 where UKIP were a tight second (57 constituencies in particular). So calling a snap election will get her out of trouble for the most part.

30 Tory MPs got done in for overspending on their campaigns, this is a distraction.

>tory
>right wing

Okay muhammed, that's enough internet for today

lol tory shills are starting to sound like all the /ptg/ faggots in denial. I'm keen on seeing what excuse you will come up with when we're slapped with more red tape, diversity quotas and higher taxes under a "conservative" government.

Let's take a look at some of Theresa May's u-turns:

>forcing companies to appoint workers to their board of directors
>forcing employers to publish their "wage gap" so they could be "named and shamed"
>higher tax for the self-employed

Does that look like a right wing government to you, cuck?
Also let's not forget as home secretary she did such wonderful things like abolishing stop and search because too many niggers had their feelings hurt and making the police record "islamophobic" incidents.

Why would you care about anything of that as long as she stops the flood of mudslimes?

you think Theresa May and Margaret Thatcher name is just a coincidence goy? Like obama like osama

Did you even read my post you fucking retard?

No matter who you vote for they'll keep the borders open so you might as well vote labour and get more neetbux and holidays

>as long as she stops the flood of mudslimes?
What makes you think she will stop the flood of mudslimes?

Isn't she for Brexit?

>Can someone give me a TL;DR on why May triggered the election?

Well, if the election is scheduled for May, then the change of the month triggered it. Same if it's in June or July. Make sense, chap?

How is UKIP and the BNP going to do in this election?

What does Brexit have to do with stopping mudslimes? The tories let in something like 200 thousand non-EU shitskins every single year they have been in power.

Bong politicans are physically incapable of doing good for their country and following through with it(which is why Nige is becoming a US citizen)
She had to fuck up the momentum some how

i wouldnt say the party is moving to the """left""" in scotland, a lot of pro unionists in scotland feel like they now have one party they can vote for to show support for the UK

>Maycunt
>Anything like dear 'ol Maggie
Hang yourself

> David Gilmour

>What does Brexit have to do with stopping mudslimes?
Everything.

brexit will still have free movement of people tories said so. the only reason to vote tory is if youre a rich southern wanker

labour will give you more real money to spend on shit. lower taxes on the rich doesnt do fuck all for the common man

There's also this, OP, which I'm amazed people aren't making a bigger deal of.

The Crown Prosecution Service is currently looking into the 2015 Tory election campaign. The party allegedly spent over legal limits in key marginal seats. The fallout could trigger a slew of by-elections just as Brexit negotiations are coming to an end.

It's a big deal, but nobody's really talking about it.

meant to link to article. I hate the Guardian but it's the first result on Google.

theguardian.com/global/2017/mar/15/second-tory-reveals-police-investigated-him-over-spending-allegations

Shes their damage control.

a vote for any other middling piece of shit never get a seat 3rd party is a vote to keep the tories in and to kkeep cutting everything and privatizing everything while taxes go up and wages go down.

theyre are gonna raise taxes, fuck your pention, go ahead with grammar schools soft brexit and kill the NHS why te fuck would you vote for ANYONE other than labour? are you trying to fucking kill the country?

>i wont general election till 2020
>brexit signed
>GENERAL ELECTION

what a complete and utter fucking scumbag bitch tory cunt she is

I love mummy. Mummy should come on Sup Forums and talk to us.

looks like steven kings IT

but enough about ur mum

she was a remainer until remain lost

UKIP is dead, and the BNP has been for much longer.

Almost every politician was.
The intelligent ones flipped as they understand that politicians are elected officials to enact the people's will.

youll see that without the trump effect of nigel in ukip it will go back to obscurity with the rest of the no seater parties
snp is the biggest threat to labour because they are a bunch of nationist racist retards doing brexit 2.0 and it wont damage them politically untill people realise they are lying, just like the brexit out tory campaign was

the referendum was advisory
the 2% difference in votes can easily be attributed to protest votes and plain not understanding what the fuck they are voting for because of all the outright lies the tory brexit campaign told that for some reason people believed even though it was debunked before the referendum

Why don't you bongs just turn the Tories into a more nationalist party? Seems like if you rabble enough, they'll have to do something

>the majority is so slim
what? Does this mean that they are the "majority" by a small margin?

They never wanted Brexit to happen in the first place so they tried to stall triggering article 50 so that the two year time period would happen after the next general election but the legal challenges were resolved and because of the shit storm that has happend the last couple of times they had a referendum and then had another one to get the right result they're going to call an early general election, the Labour party will win and form a coalition with the other parties and instead of leaving the EU we will have "soft brexit" which basically means we will stay in the EU.

yes

no it means the majority within their own party
they are divided as fuck and she wants to get rid of people who wont vote for what she does. they have a majority in parliment but she cant force the party to vote what she wants even with a whip

we have to leave unfortuetl the hook nosed skelton cow signed article 50 like 4 days before calling a general she promised she wouldnt till 2020

SO GET A BETTER WHIP

it doesnt work like that. were talking hard line veteran conservatives who dont agree with either "soft" centre right tories or HARD RIGHT brexiter tories

she bascially is on the verge of a vote of no confidense just like maggie cunt