Future is mixed race

How does this make you feel. You can't do anything to stop this. All the talk about racial purity is irrelevant.
google.co.in/amp/s/aeon.co/amp/essays/the-future-is-mixed-race-and-thats-a-good-thing-for-humanity

Sup Forums will never change.

The moment "racial purity" ends, Sup Forums will immediately argue over which mixes are the superior blend like bickering over coffee additives.

honestly I would rather have a US filled with (pic related) then of cave women coal burners and nigger whores

Black """"people"""" already do this amongst themselves

There will always be pure people left. If whites get fucked then I wish asians the best.

There will always be communities of pure races, enclaves and small European tribes. Otherwise this is just more Jewish Tower of Bable bullshit from Google.

>cave women coal burners and nigger whores
but that's how you get pic related

ends justify the means

We will have genetic engineering pretty soon. The rich will be tall and white.

Thats fucking disgusting.

Kill all race traitors.

Redbone master race

God dammit they both look atrocious

Incorrect. The future is Yellow Asian. No matter how much all of us larp as racists, at the end of the day China's population has been expanding at a giant rate. China is already buying out Africa and immigrating tons of its male population to it amd they're reproducing with the locals. In the end there will be so many chinks that they'll simply just bide their time and dilute us all.

>diversity is good
>a mixed race is good for humanity

PICK ONE

FUCK.

Why has no Indian Cricketer managed this?

love it dude
my last trip was japan for uni exchange
fucked 50 japanese women got about 20 of them pregnant

QUICK RUNDOWN ON THE LEFT PLEASE

Good for you

gods work son

I stopped caring a while ago, just trying to live a happy and fufilling life.

>Brazil
>the future

Atleast got some mixed

Gold hair and yellow eyes is the superior blend.
GAS ALL SUB-HUMAN BLENDS

POO

Yes, the future is mixed-race, but is it attractive and thicc?

That's the only real question

The THICKENING will happen.

Please have white children just to help the cause, I am why not you? Mixed people being superior is the biggest meme ever created. Mixed people are actually an example of devolution. Mixing with non-Caucasians will destroy any sanity of happiness in your child.

Take a look at current day Latin America. Most people are mixed and and they still complain about the lighter ones having all the "privilege"

So, the future is pretty much like my country (isn't as bad as it looks from a distance; isn't bad at all) :^)

Good batting Yuvvy, Getting there.

I don't a nation of pear-shaped apes or pencil-thin nufemales.
I want women who have a genetic grab-bag of the most attractive features of all races, the thiccness of latina/fit black/PAWGs and have an assortment of colors to be dipped in.

If I'm gonna race trait, make it worth it

Will not happen. Asians Will be the majority

They don't look average mixed Brazilians either. Too mongoloid looking.

Are Japanese women as tight as they say?

Nope non-white countries will still be pure, We need to raise the white birth rate and loosen white immigration restirctions. The kikes want to displace whites and replace them with an inferior mixed knockoff who will easily obey. Most mixed people vote democrat. All you're doing is turning America or any white country for that matter into a developing nation.

Don't import your hapa brat into my country we are full

Mulattos are no better than their nigger fathers or coal burner mothers.
Even worse, I'd wager, since their genes have already been dilluted, they always act like niggers (in my experience), and they don't identify as white or black, so their only choice is to either further pollute the gene pool or not breed at all.
The end goal of globalists is to destroy nationalism once and for all by having a single homogeneous race of people that all look the same, such as the one in your pic. If that's what you'd rather have, then maybe you're on the wrong board.

Yeah but if Korean Plastic Surgery keeps progressing technologically, we'll eventually get to the point where it becomes gene-surgery.

Imagine that suddenly you get nothing but pic related

I have a waifu, and I'm not about to betray her.

>racemixing has always existed
>all of a sudden the "future" is racemixing
What?

I'm not gonna have kids explicitly because I don't want to have anything in my life that I might come to value MORE than my own life

in general the smaller the girls body the tighter she is anyway.

but asian girls have the added tightness from evolving next to the small asian penis.

Quadroons are tolerable because they're 75% white but at the end of the day I'd still breed with a white. I'm not some sheltered mong who thinks all white women love Nigger dick when the opposite is true. Ugly white women Racemix while attractive ones don't.

Nigger? Gook? Chink? Why do we need more democrat voting filth anyways. Move to Brazil if you're going to "colonize" we are full in the mongrel department. Maybe you shouldn't have children at all, your child would be happy not having to suffer as a mongrel.

>Redbone master race
Fuck off you mud lookin nigga, yellowbone mastuh race.

what the sad mongrels don't understand is that they will be ruled by the same homogenous, Western European, Jewish and East Asian class

IN

>implying the 20 half white half japanese children i left in japan arent going to take over your country

Hedonism really isn't worth it, You should have kids at least once in your life. I mean most Childfree people (White couples which are the majority sadly) are nothing but narcissists who give little to no shit about anyone else. People with families are happier and more caring about other people's lives.

Yall niggas get ready for the one true race.

>implying single mothers produce the elite and businessmen
Keep dreaming, changcuck

even if people mixed into a perfect mulatto all it would take is for people with slightly lighter skin to breed together and they would eventually breed out the brown and become white again. but you can keep talking as if genes dont work like that

And it still won't erase Racism. we'll just be timecist.

sure why not

>implying half of them werent married
>implying the husband wont raise my half white children to save face
like 10 of them were at Todai too

We need to fix our birth rates, we need to prevent this future from happening. It's so fucking horrible, mongrels everywhere. SAD!

We are full in the mongrel department

how many times have you made this thread today

You are the father figure in r/hapas

Brazilians have been at it a lot longer tbf. Give them time. There is potential.

this is what brazilian whites look like

Not hedonism, immortality.

I've been working my way up the corporate ladder, accumulating a vast repertoire of knowledge on a variety of practical skills (trade skills, chemistry, physics, biology, electrical engineering, philosophy) to ready myself and help hasten the age of immortality, when we discover how to end ageing in our bones and brains and muscles.

Let me tell you, I work directly with the guys in the lab and the shit is mind-mindbogglingly complicated. Aside from just the genetic work involved (that is to say, the various genes that sort of determine how long a cell is designed to live, of which there are THOUSANDS), there is also the cellular work (muh telomerase) as well as external factors, like how each type of cell in the body has slightly different ways of reproducing.

It's coming though, Silicon Valley has begun chipping its resources forward and contacts at GE say that younger industrial executives want to throw some weight into geroscience too.

Schlomo really wants us to become a minority, race-mixing is devolution it's been proven mixed people are less healthy and are more puny.

Yes and we must prevent one race freaks from happening. Stop falling for mixed is superior meme

Too much ass.

Aren't Indians mixed or at least semi mixed themselves?

Why not what? She's fucking disgusting nigger

I wish you luck on your journey my friend, hopefully you will become immortal.

Average mixed facemorphing Brazilian look like this.

Childless life is an empty , worthless life. Only western degeneracy has led us to this point. No where in history of mankind childless couples aren't humiliated in society.

>A shitposting poo.
If the future must be "bright", it will be a mass bleaching of your best women.
>WAAAAH MUH ARRANGED MARRIAGE

that happened
excellent post

This.

>future is mixed race, everyone will be brown and beautiful!!

Fags dont realize thats how it is in many places, nothing but brown people, but they STILL end up fighting eachother over their skin tones.

>You are browner than I am. Fuck you! Ill kill you!

Northern Indians are already white, Davariniggers are the Poo in Loo scum we make fun of.

>Quadroons are tolerable because they're 75% white
If there's no trace of negro in their skin tone or facial features, maybe. I still wouldn't risk breeding with one myself, in case the 87.5% (or w/e the fuck) white offspring ends up having negroid features.
I could tolerate a 75% white 25% asian girl, though. They look white enough.

No it isn't. Asians are the most racist people on the planet, even against other Asians... and as much as I hate to admit it they're probably going to rule the fucking world one day.

The future is Asian.

Half niggers will identify as niggers.
Hapas will identify as Asians or sometimes as whites.
Hispanic-white mixes will identify as Hispanics or white or even both.
The rest is just a bunch of shitskins that can be categorized under "other".

>that happened
i was on foreign exchange at that uni :)

I for one welcome our mulatto sub-human race that will be enslaved by the NWO

Not just me
If I have it my way, everyone will have the option.
Then mankind will be forced to acknowledge every long-term problem as one for each individual.

I genuinely think that immortality is what will push us to the stars

In the word of Bill Kristol, "Israel First."

You're right about that, look up pictures of a young carrol channing and you can see the nigger written all over her face.

Immortality in general is a very interesting concept. It could be possible if enough scientific research could be done. Anyways good speed user.

>Asian-White is highest income
I can attest to this.

Fuck I'd put 20 kids through this bitch

That's funny, its the same north indians who don't poo in the loo. Dravidians are far better than them.

Tell me more

I've thought about this, why wouldn't all chinks take the white pill. South Koreans already get their ugly ass eyes cut open to make the based white man.

niggs are breeding like rabbits. there will be 2 billion of them before 2050.

We need more white babies, mongrels are inferior and always will be. From health and mental problems to physical appearances. They're just too ugly in general, it's like Mother Nature never wanted them to even exist.

20 new votes for the fucking Dems, really makes me think. You're a faggot

this is kinda offtopic but can someone remind me how bernie sanders got fucked over by donna brazille and the dnc? i'm arguing with a bernout atm

Why are you jealous of your richer and superior brothers? If North and Southern India were two different countries, the north would be extremely rich.

It really depends on the mix in my experience.

My cousin and I are both half-white and a mix of random shit. The thing is our fathers were white and we both identify with Western culture (Canada/US) to be specific. I don't know about my cousin but I don't feel any connection to my mom's home culture as she raised me saying that her home country is shit and I live in Canada so I should act Canadian. Since I've moved to the US I've been identifying more with American ideals than Canadian (especially with fucking Trudeau)

My friends though that are the typical BMWM mix are as you describe. At least the males identify with black because their father was black and the females seem identify as nogs for oppression points.

tl;dr I don't associate with nigdom

Don't know about all chinks but the Chinese definitely don't give a single fuck, while the Westerners are arguing about the ethics of making perfect babies they will turn their elite into 180 IQ 2 meter blond people.

Niggers always had high birth rates, difference is starvation and disease used to kill of most of them, now empathetic Westerners got rid of those so they'll reproduce out of control.

Living in the nicer part of NYC, seeing fine black women in the summer time is arguably the hardest thing for me to do just walking down the street.

White women who dress trashy in public mostly just illicit apathy from me but seeing black women who fill out their outfit gracefully, usually showing off their curves and maybe an extra bit of skin get me rock hard in a way that I actually have to stop so that my boner doesnt show-off while im walking.

There are tons of sheboons but then you have these specimens and it just makes me wonder what eugenics I have to employ to get it to be JUST that, to limit the bellcurve from White Girl Average to Fertility Goddess

This...it wont end