Why does Sup Forums hate Jews?

Jews have accomplished more than any of the faggots posting here. Why the hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where in the Talmud does it say that?

They also have done more evil than everybody else, i fail to see the good on those shits.

Where in the Talmud does it say that.

What kind of evil you dago wop.

The few people I've known to hate Jewish people asserted that International Communism was a "Jewish conspiracy" because most of the Communist organizers were allegedly Jewish.

I know a plastic surgeon who loves Jews because all those rhinoplasties paid for his new yacht. kek

pic related

Right but is the Talmud really wrong on this? Come on

Tell me again how the hexagram is supposed to represent Jews?

Sage

Balfour treaty.

Jesus, a Jew, told you Jews stop the merchantism, you sneaky fucks had him killed, then you basically acted like he never existed, how did a Jew go from isreal to Europe? Europe once a Christan powerhouse now a shithole,

They are parasitic leeches, nothing more. White people build civilization, Jews tear it down. Their accomplishments are but illusions, seeing as they designed the game. Stay useful, goy.

Accomplishing more at the lasting expense of everyone else isn't something I aspire to do.

My rage knows no bounds

The Jews started it all - and by "it" I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and atheist, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world with different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings. And not only would our sensorium, the screen through which we receive the world, be different: we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives.

By "we" I mean the usual "we" of late-twentieth-century writing: the people of the Western world, whose peculiar but vital mentality has come to infect every culture on earth, so that, in a startlingly precise sense, all humanity is now willy-nilly caught up in this "we." For better or worse, the role of the West in humanity's history is singular. Because of this, the role of the Jews, the inventors of Western culture, is also singular: there is simply no one else remotely like them; theirs is a unique vocation. Indeed, as we shall see, the very idea of vocation, of a personal destiny, is a Jewish idea.

Our history is replete with examples of those who have refused to see what the Jews are really about, who - through intellectual blindness, racial chauvinism, xenophobia, or just plain evil - have been unable to give this oddball tribe, this raggle-taggle band, this race of wanderers who are the progenitors of the Western world, their due. Indeed, at the end of this bloodiest of centuries, we can all too easily look back on scenes of unthinkable horror perpetrated by those who would do anything rather than give the Jews their due.

source?

Hypricosy

Damn Dave Chappell looks old in this picture

Leaf Jew detected.

Yes, we are here goy.. and we aren't going away so you best get used to it

jealousy and insecurity

>Jesus, a Jew, told you Jews stop the merchantism, you sneaky fucks had him killed

When will this meme die?
Jesus was the son of german mercenay Pantera! Look it up newfag!

Jesus literally was the first Hitler. Strong Germanic genes with a drop of Jew, fighting big finance.

Problem with jews is they have the worst reputation ever lol the greedy jew meme was based on them obsessing over money.also historically jews have fucked up shit for other people .especially northern europeans . jews need to be quarantined

Israel a shit

Jews haven't done anything their entire existence. They aren't even the real descendants of Israelis. They are Khazars who converted to Judaism and cannibalized the original Israelites from the inside out. They are doing the same thing today to the palestinians who have more Israelite DNA than any Khazar ever will. Israel belongs to the palestinians.

Modern day Jews have only ever been able to attach themselves as leeches do and ride the coat tails of those who are successful.

Shit, even German Shepards want to kill the filthy likes. Just look at this doggo, doing his rightful duty.

JUDEN RAUS!!!!!!!!!!

OP.

Why is OP a salty little bitch, the posters here have accomplished more in a few months then OP has done in a life

FTFY

Are you really so fucking delusional that youre taking credit for sight and hearing??? My god, its no reason at all why people hate you so absolutely.

Judah was petty tricksters. When they get beat they give themselves up like whores for sale too. It's a shame.

we wuz

Jews have always banded together as a tribe, infiltrated governments, monopolized financial systems of nations, instigated wars, and intentionally created chaos in societies. Jews mass murdered tens of millions of non-Jews over the last century but they've seized control of the media so you won't find out.

youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

From the Jewish holy book, the Talmud...

Sanhedrin 59a: "A goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death."

Hilkkoth Akum X1: "Show no mercy to the Goyim."

Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by use of subterfuge wording."

Baba Necia 114, 6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."

Aboda Sarah 37a: "A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated."

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

youtu.be/CEAmtWd6aD0

>Why the hate?

Jews are parasites. Always working an angle. Insular. Greedy. Inbred. Purveyors of usury.

Wow, really turns on my showers.