My soul is filled with anger. Watch this interview and understand

Deep down I had hoped we were all wrong. We aren't. This interview is from a man that worked as close to the top of the pyramid as anyone. The 8,000 that run this planet dealt with him daily.

The documentary will anger you but it will confirm what we've thought. It confirms ALL OF IT. The first ten minutes is kind of boring but sit through it, so you'll understand this man and what he did. The last fifteen minutes will absolutely crush you and confirm what we've known about our world all along. This is the one red pill that has fully convinced me. Please pass this within your circles and have your friends and family watch. People need to know. This WILL wake them if they watch it till the end and fully.

Also, could any anons help translate these two pages of the man's credentials:
delezing.nl/lezing/196/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank

delezing.nl/lezing/197/ronald-bernard-vrij-en-blij-uit-de-crisis-met-een-nieuwe-bank-1

Here is the link to your final red pill:
vimeo.com/212237317

Old bread

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492912471119.webm
youtu.be/ctq0oDXelVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tl;dr for the lazy who should be put to death for their lazyness

>typical business man who is just too good at what he does
>get approached, offered to be coached into the financial in exchange for 10% of his salary
>become strawman, flowing insane amounts of money for multinationals, governments, secret agencies and terrorist groups
>his knowledge can't be compartmentalized because he's the link between said compartment (he sees where the momey goes)
>suppress his conscience, his colleagues do it with drugs and alcohol but not him
>get regulary invited to luciferian church by his clients
>one day get invited to a literal child sacrifice
>cant do it, conscience supressor "break"
>later says with introspection that the sacrifice is a way to blackmail people should they nope out of the business
>get tortured so he doesnt reveal names
>physical collapse due to mental breakdown
>1 year to recover, start studying theology
>becomes a believer
>encourage the viewer to read Protocols of Zion without naming the jew (clever move)

Now kill yourselves newfags

just make it into a webm or soemthing

Ronald Bernard

.linkedin com/in/ronaldbblij/

founded B. of Joy Bank
bofjoy net/about-us/

facebook com/B-of-Joy-180877268653152/

Check the old thread as well. The video is sobering and believable. This could be the big one boys and girls. There's a part two. Dont let the shills try and say it's a promotion for his bank etc etc. He literally names the jews as being Luciferians and child sacrificers and does it compellingly. This will ruin him and the bank he founded in 2011. This may well be his "suicide" note. Watch, spread it to your family and circle. Thanks guys, we need to wake up humanity. We need to do this NOW.

Dude, check out the old thread. I can't man. It's long but it's fucking worth it. It seriously is the red pill of all red pills. It will fucking solidify what you thought could be true. ALL of it.

These threads die way too fast man. People need to watch this.

he doesn't mention any like REALLY crazy stuff like

reptillians and dimensions and the kind of "cool" stuff.

What he's saying is true.

There was one part where he mentioned like illusions and they make everything not as it seems & then he expressed weird body language.

This could he a psy-op like those CIA cilvilizations on mars papers. ALWAYS be speculate (if thats a word)

My concern is where this guy came from? He does not have any significant profile or so it seems. There's also that thing with the bank he's established.

he seems genuine nonetheless. kind of an pussy for not being able to completely freeze his concious. he used the words freeze because it's not a concious abandonment, it's a temporary freeze.

i would freeze it & do ALL the things he wouldn't do if my literal job was to spend money like his was. if i understood correctly his job was to trade money for essentially anything like going out and buying a fuck ton of materialstic things & if so, that thrill would never wear off on any normal man. only a pussy would let his moral compass get in the way of his billionaire fortune and unimainal happines.

nonetheless he seems a genuine guy & he's got the silver tongue while spilling the beans being careful not to say too much.

The way I see it, it's very easy to desensitize yourself and do things on a level that doesn't require you to be conscious of who you're doing it to. Say that part where the italian scandal caused that specific company to crash and the CEO committed suicide and leaving behind a family. You think "yeah, it's a dog eat dog world" and it's easy to laugh it off because you just move onto other projects.

But the part involving rituals and sacrifices, it seems he broke when they most likely asked him to slaughter a child in an especially brutal fashion, and his exposition to the reality of the consequences that his actions could directly have broke him.

This is all giving him the benefit of the doubt of course, but I feel you can only abandon your humanity for so long. At least until someone hands you the knife and tells you to look into a pair of eyes as you kill it. Only a true psychopath could do that and feel nothing.

I feel crazy typing this but if you see behind the eyes you're gonna kill you'll see the mustangs, the gold bars, the women, & even happiness... and suddenly those puppy dog eyes are your enemy.

I'm just saying i can sympathize with any sick fuck who does that nasty ritualistic shit AS LONG AS HES DOING IT FOR LIKE SOME SORT OF PROFIT I GUESS, otherwise yes psychopath.

When I was younger, I used to think the idea of hell was cruel. An eternity in a lake of fire and pain, looking up to see millions of gods followers happy and complete. Now, seeing this. Its just good enough. The only thing that makes me mad, is we keep going on like everything is fine. It gets shoved into a dark corner and the whole world pretends we are so progressive, enlightened and everything is fine. The media ignores it, the government ignores it/joins in. I hate how it runs unopposed. I pray for the rapture soon. Hell on earth. Sounds like the world is ready and in need of judgement.

Use this not as anger, but fuel. Fuel to bring full disclosure peace and justice for all. They have already lost, they are buying time, push foward. Victory of, for and to the true light and those in service to it, love and light be with you all, always.

Still have to read that and I've been here for almost 3 years. I've watched tgsnt and Hitler vs world Jewry. Which all you newfags need to watch.

Great rundown a++.

Edgy.
It's just eternal slavery. Blackmail forever

A fucking leaf, pick a side light or dark no more middleman bullshit, and remember that although money and worldly shit seems cool, this reality is a spritual growth school and graduation is upon us. You are judged by what you do when NO ONE is looking and the One True Infinite Creator knows all intentions.

I wouldn't say the world is ready for rapture, rather the people need to wake up and recognize the methods of control that these manor institutions have over us. It is through ignorance of the masses that these small players go on uninhibited. It is not malignancy that allows these institutions to flourish but rather the manipulation of the mind via entertainment and mass psychological tactics. Just as he says. But it is the responsibility of the few who deviate from the center to witness other possibilities and outcomes and return to the herd to recover that hope of salvation. Because as it stands, they're herding us right over the cliff out of pure hatred.

good to see that another thread has been created, watched it some hours ago in the first thread. This may be VERY important, we need to find more on this guy and his connections, to rule out the possibility that he is running some sort of scheme

Your job is to eat as much cake as you want everyday for the rest of your life. We pay you in cake. Does this make you happy? What does "happy" mean?

what kind of scheme could he be running anyway

Hell, who knows if he's not dead by now or some shit, even if he didnt say any names

just playing devil's advocate here (though I do believe what he is saying instinctively); he may be running some kind of pyramid scheme with this 'bank' he is now a part of, appealing to all conspiracy theorists in an alex jones kind of a way to invest in his bank rather than (((theirs)))

>if i understood correctly his job was to trade money for essentially anything like going out and buying a fuck ton of materialstic things & if so, that thrill would never wear off on any normal man.

I don't think he went around buying shit. Its more like he acted as a broker for all the money being funneled

>only a pussy would let his moral compass get in the way of his billionaire fortune and unimainal happines

Not really though, you gotta be there yourself to actually treat it like nothing

Thanks man. I created the original thread and this one. I just want you guys to figure it out. I've seen what this board is capable of and if there's ever been a thread that actually may explain what is going on with our planet I think it's these ones. I'm hoping the old fags and the hacks that used to frequent this place will see these threads and either prove or disprove these threads. This guy has me convinced man and it's disturbing for me. If what he says is correct then I need to change my ways. I need to spend my time on the true creation. This would prove PedoGate, this would confirm my worst fears. I hope this guy is some kind of snake oil salesman, but I really dont think so after watching this interview. This guy is the real deal and he woke me fully. Thank you guys for any time you spend watching this. My own family wont and my father is a minister. They just dont want to see how we are under someone's thumb, that someone being a nation we've supported for years. God help us

>2017
>having a soul

only one.

that's one way to see it 4real

I mean, how crazy would it be for him just selling himself as a righteous person who quitted instead of remaining

By the way he talked, i kinda bought that story.

Why is it not credible enough that he maybe left it all behind, suffered all that torture, and so all this accumulated stress made him study the roots of such evil (the protocols of Zion, to be exact), from a theologist's POV

it seems like the presentation in those links you sent was 2 years ago

Dude may be already dead by now

bump

The thing is, the conclusion he reach, about the coming together and the metaphor of the light in the darkness... It was very touching, also exactly along the lines of how I used to think... But it's a very hippy/leftist type thing to say... Sup Forums may have corrupted me, but there is something I just don't trust about it

Nice.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1492912471119.webm

Which speech was this from?

youtu.be/ctq0oDXelVM

so basically knowing all this without having to live all he did
and only see this as a confirmation of what you already knew
is a very precious gift.

so yeh thanks.