Who else believes the south will rise again? Proud Western North Carolinian here

Who else believes the south will rise again? Proud Western North Carolinian here

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2003/06/02/pools-of-fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Canada here, we love you guys. Yankees are scum.

Virginian here, wether or not we rise again, I just want to shoot fucking yankees.

If it happens, who will be "american"?
Northfags or southfags?

Franklin nc reporting in!

SW VA here, Appalachain mountain boy for life. We actually ran a yank coalburner and her pet nigger outta town few years back, goodtimes.

Fuck you West Carolinian

You're the reason everyone thinks NC is a piece of shit redneck state

Do you understand how many blacks Mexicans and Arabs live here? If you wan't the south to "Rise Again" It's gonna be a race war between the Blacks, Mexicans and Arabs and the Whites, Indians and Asians. And after all that the NCAA is just gonna pull the national championship again.

nenc here
fuck this cuck state, politics are decided by a fucking niggerball tournament.

Hell yeah ! Polk county here

West NC is the real NC bitch, if you're in the triangle or Charlotte you are a bitch Yankee cuck snowflake

Nigga eat my ass, the triangle is lit as shit, tell me why everyone that doesn't live in one of the 5 major cities is a broke ass, redneck ass, ATV having shitfuck that cooks meth and buys all of their cars from craigslist and works at a fucking bojangles

Because we aren't fucking flooded with niggers and foreigners like you Hillary voting faggots are. West NC is the true alpha of NC if you haven't noticed you guys are full of ghettos and niggers.. We have million dollar mansions on top of mountains surrounded by acres, so nice even Donald trump has investments in the new equestrian which is drawing in all kinds of money... Have fun in your nigger and Mexican infested ghettos

NE TN manning battle stations.

North Carolina is being flooded with libshits from the north.

We just voted in a Democrat governor and we almost voted Clinton.

North Carolina is historically a swing state, we were even on the edge on the civil war being the last state to secede from the union but we contributed more troops than any other state.

>Western NC

Learn how to BBQ hillbilly. The East will rise again.

I voted for Cooper.
McCrory raised fishing taxes and boat registration fees.
Not good, man.
Cooper is a lame duck, anyway.

So you're in favor of transgendered using whatever restroom ?

Born in Ohio and lived there for 30 years. Living in South Carolina for the last 15.

The South ain't rising again...

The South is fucked. Idiot leftists ruin their communities with their illogical legal demands. Now that shit's falling apart they're all invading the South.

They're literally subhuman morons and will fuck us up.

who gives a fuck? if it brings the state revenue, then why should we care?
>nb4 muh think of the children
if anyone gets sexually assaulted by anyone it's a crime, regardless of gender
fuck off with your autistic social policies ruining my state

Hell yeah. Outside Charlotte reporting in.

So you're into the degrading of Christian white culture in North Carolina by allowing queers to use whatever restroom? You're the reason there is a moral downfall in the south and America as a whole.. If the south rises again your kind will be killed off

America will Balkanize in the near future so the south rising again is basically inevitable.

Literally fucking kill yourself. It's cucks like you that caused Obama to win in 08. Go back North faggot.

>the triangle is lit as shit
You, Raleigh, Durham, and the faggots in chapel Hill need to leave. We don't want you.

Greensboro area reporting in!

>I voted for Cooper.
You're a cuck and I bet you voted for (((Stein))) too

Sorry but what part of Christian white culture says we need the government to check what's between your legs before you take a piss?
Go back to fucking your sister, Billy.

I voted for Trump, faggot.
Anyone who voted for McCrory has obviously never left their house.
People who actually enjoy the natural resources of the state know exactly why we voted him out of office.
Like I said in my first post, Cooper is a lame duck. He won't do shit with our legislature.
McCrory's decapitation was a gesture to our state government: don't fuck with your constituents.

>Not understanding that the Charlotte ordinance would have forced private property owners to allow the mentally ill into whichever bathroom they wanted
>Not understanding preemption
>Being a literal autistic faggot

>Anyone who voted for McCrory has obviously never left their house.
Nigger I buy a complete inland every year. I apparently can afford it though. He lost because faggots like you got butthurt over I-77 and the dindu basketball tournament.

Charlotte is a liberal hellhole and if you voluntarily place yourself in that city perhaps you deserve to be raped.
For MOST OF THE STATE, this is NOT an issue.

>South
OP please.
WHO /CATAWBA/ HERE

NCFag here, OP actually a pretty cool guy tonight

Pitt county native here. NC ain't risin' for shit, on account of all them god damned yankees and their sympathizers in the state, county and municipal governments.

War ever breaks out Shearon Harris is gonna be popped and there goes The Triangle.
counterpunch.org/2003/06/02/pools-of-fire/

That's where all this degenerate shit starts at: liberal hell holes. Sooner or later it spreads. We had to cut it off at the source.

Were you even paying attention goy? The only reason the ordinance was passed was to make McCrory look bad. They warned Charlotte not to do it and they did it anyway. McCrory didn't blink or cuck out like GA's and SC's governors did. He kept his word. You took the bait and voted in a Hillary supporter.
>8/8 gr8 job faggot

Charlotte culture ain't coming to Carteret County, I can tell you that much.

I firmly believe that Lynyrd Skynyrd was trying to make the south rise again, and some government agency sabotaged the plane. Rip Ronnie Van Zant and the boys, y'all was some real heroes

20 miles north of Murphy, NC. Fuck Asheville, fuck Charlotte, fuck Tobacco road. Goddamn liberals infecting this state.

>Who else believes the south will rise again?
and do what? import more niggers? mcfucking kys

The liberals bitch about how we live and vote yet move here and try to change our ways... They need to go back where they came from

Thank God there are more counties represented in the legislature then Charlotte, Ashville, and the triangle combined.

>living in a small state
how can you live with yourselves. Might as well be living in europe

It's only a matter of time if we do t push back.

Isn't Carolina selling the General Lee Memorial Statue?
What a bunch of aholes.
Georgia boy here, pissed at the Carpetbaggers.
People need to watch 'The Outlaw Nosey Wales' and get red-pilled

North Carolina is the 8th largest state in the US bitch

>We actually ran a yank coalburner and her pet nigger outta town few years back

Oh boy, please tell me more.

T. Got pushed out my home by fucking NOVA fuckers and could use a good story

You sound like a Carpetbagger desu

West NC is the only good part of NC. I live in the sandhills and it is full of retarded liberals

Yea Im in construction and see more cucks moving in here every damn day

There are very few Americans left in the North

I'm from and currently live in northeast Alabama.

No i don't see any sort of southern rebellion in the future.

>And after all that the NCAA is just gonna pull the national championship again.
muh apeball

That was the plan.
Get rid of all families that have deep ties to American History.
Bus in the faggots and mudslime to ruin old history and values.

So fuck off to the north east and never come back

JoCo reporting in

>tfw i live in between nigsboro and durham
My county voted Trump this election but I could tell there were a lot of hillary voters too. My county is slowly becoming more liberal

>live in the south
>a bunch of fucking New yorkers and jersey fags keeping moving in
>They're all rude cunts, crime escalates, everything is crowded

Fucking hell

Once whites inevitably reach minority status in the country it will. This will also continue as mestizos and blacks will eventually breed the country into a population of a billion. This will also be the day welfare reform happens as there will be hordes of mestizos and blacks breeding low-iq, zero-human-capital wastes of space. Middle America and Dixie are where whites will congregate.

Inner cities and surrounding areas will descend into war zones, because there will be too many to police. This means blue states like CA and NY will be over run with hordes of mongrels seeking to destroy everything as they are incapable of producing anything.

Whites hold a massive majority of human capital in the U.S.
Whites are 70-80% of every branch of military service.
Whites are majority of gun owners.

In congregation, whites have always come out on top and when we do again, provided the internet and information freely flows as it does now, this will be the eternal redpill that whites need to understand all sub species(Asians are excluded from this) exist solely to destroy them and what they produce.

But I'm a Jerseyfag and I'm moving down there.

My whole family voted for Trump and my dad has become a white supremacist due to me.

NC fag here, did the HB1 bill really get repealed because of fucking basket ball? That pisses me off

It's because people from my area are moving down there. NY and NJ are too much and everyone is going there.

It's going to wind up like Jew York in Raleigh soon. Crowded, filled with assholes who can't drive etc.

I got a 3k sqft home now down there out in Knightdale.

>I'm a Jerseyfag and I'm moving down there
We're full. Fuck off.

I'm white and an NRA lifetime member.

I hate niggers. I have mudslimes even though Raleigh is infested with them.

Seriously why do yankees move down here if they bitch and moan the whole time about rednecks. SC is getting just as bad as NC.

>Canada loves the South

Hahaha. Also Canadians are Yankees.

I don't remember who I voted for, I forget who else was on the ballot for Gov. But Mcrory was indeed shit. After how he dealed with the coal ash spill I dropped him. Cooper is a lameduck, weak cuck gov but hopefully we'll get somebody better next time.

Can you guys absorb southern virginia and make a new red state with more electoral votes and make NOVA be its own state called "CIA bitchville" or something, thanks

Ok then, adopt a proper accent and purify yourself in the waters of lake Norman. Only then can you stay.

Canadians are british crown not yankees technically...they're still northerners but yankee isn't the same, that's only northern americans

Because they are trying to make it like their old home.

NY and NJ are too expensive now and they are moving outwards now. They're going to NC, VA, and SC now. FL too.

Next election, NC will be even a bigger tossup and SC will become like NC was this time around. VA will never go red again sadly.

Will do.

>But Mcrory was indeed shit.
Hands down the best governor that this state's had in 100 years.

Pulled some nice trout out of the Nantahala on the fly last weekend.

North Carolinian regiments took the most fucking atrocious casualties during the American Civil War, like mind-boggling shit

fuck i love listening to shelby foote

regards,

cassville, GA

>The name was changed to Manassas in 1861 after the success of the Confederacy in the First Battle of Bull Run. But as a direct result, the town was burned by Sherman 1864 and never fully recovered.[4][5]

this is correct. i live outside of Charlotte and its nigger central. I wish I lived further out desu

>live in Wilmington
>outspoken liberal minority
>rest of the place is quietly conservative and continues to rake in money on beach properties

Comfy place to live desu, especially if you like the ocean like I do

why the fuck are you here than you little faggot?

true story. I'm a direct descendent of several from NC. from Western NC, Mitchell Co

Why?

why arent you in Ohio?

I voted for Cooper because McCrory consistently shit on our natural areas and also on my city, Wilmington. Sure all the jobs he killed were filled by liberal arts kids but it doesn't help us at all to have them all on welfare or worse yet, fucking shit up in a different field because they can't into real work.

I enjoy hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, and paddling, all those activities were at risk of getting fucked up under McCrory.

Low unemployment
Top ten state to do business in
Low taxes
Low regulations
Expanded gun rights
Voter ID laws
Btfod trannies and gays

Bull shit. In what way?
>Inb4 muh film incentive

The film incentive may seem like a meme but we have the largest film production studio on the entire East Coast at Screen Gems. Removing those incentives did real damage to our local economy, driving around Wilmington you will see many cars emblazoned with "film = jobs" which was a reaction to that.

what's the best southern state? I'm a city lad ready to move on. are any parts of Texas uncucked still?

Florida, go there yankee

It's actually NC, especially if you like outdoors hobbies. Best beer scene in the Southeast, pristine barrier islands (only ones left on the East coast I believe), plenty of area for hiking/camping/hunting in the western part of the state if you're more of a mountains person, personally I live on the coast and I love it

fuck you, did any of your ancestors even fight for the South? if you think Texas is Yankee you are a fucking retard

I have been thinking that it would be cool to live on the Appalachians in NC or TN

252 reporting in.

Holding it down fighting the good fight.

I had plenty of ancestors fight for NC in the civil war and the NC army was way bigger than the Texas army.. Texas is nothing but faggot Cowboys and 90% Mexican.. You guys are cucks are don't realize how gay you are

The south will rise in body girth and in homosexuality with all-gender bathrooms. That is all.

It is a meme. It's nothing more than wealth redistribution to Hollywood liberals who hate us anyway. Our taxes are already low, why should we give additional tax breaks to one region of the state?
We in the West have all our tax dollars sent out East anyway.

I have friends that live out there and they love it. Literally doing 30+ mile hikes on random weekends without even taking time off work. Only downside is that you're far from everything else, hard to take a beach weekend, plus it rains a ton. Would recommend it though, certainly better than living in the Triangle or Charlotte (worst place in the state imo)

yankee here. we never should have taken you fags back.

yeah... my ancestors moved to Texas after the war. I have 6 direct ancestors (that's great grandfathers) and about 38 ancestors in total that fought for the South in various regiments around the South.

Texas still has the best laws out of any southern state, yet because the rest of you cucks can't keep up we have been overrun by spics. still better than niggers

if you don't like cowboys you belong in the North faggot

And I want to shoot niggers, So I'll be glad if try taking a gun to me not realizing that the North is much more rugged than you pussy's down there, we whooped your ass once, you must love pain cuz we'll whoop your nigger ass's again! This time ship you off to nigger land africa where you belong like Lincoln wanted to before he was shot by one of you nigger lovers.